OMM's Social Network Part 3

wow i missed alot
eh if i logged on earlier i coulda helped you out but looks like 420 girl did a great job helping you
hope all is well man
ill try to find some time this week to swing by and "talk story" for a bit:thumb:

School starts Tuesday..
I'll send you a PM.
:high-five:

Actually, I'm not to bad once the grow starts. I take more time than I have been. This wasn't a journal so I wasn't to keen on taking perfect pics. I take pics with my microscope too. However, I'm willing to learn. Look in some of my old journals...then you will know where to start! :Namaste: I will never be a Buckshot!

captain jack's dead bug (bonide) has active ingrident spinosad Bonide
works on most any bug:)
DSCN03895.JPG

DSCN03916.JPG

Hi Folks. Since there so many new members have joined in the last 6 to 8 months, I would like to see if anyone knows how to kill leaf miners. I feed my outdoor Girls Azamax every other feeding. That helps with repelling all other insects but the Leaf Miners. I have used all SNS products with no luck. Any suggestions would help.

When you see a leaf miners tracks, it's to late, they are already gone. So I'm looking for a preventive cure.

All suggests welcome. Neem does not work either. Thanks.:high-five:

captain jack's dead bug (bonide) has active ingrident spinosad Bonide
works on most any bug:)

Thanks fish cake ! I found a store that carries it here. A shopping I will go. :high-five:

Hey OMM

Great to see you got it... three clicks :cheesygrinsmiley: So you had a computer biz too! :cheesygrinsmiley: Awesome. ... oh, and what BS is this you will never be "a Buckshot" you know all you have to do is what Miwa tells us... focus :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait till these girls get the boot!

Hey OMM

Great to see you got it... three clicks :cheesygrinsmiley: So you had a computer biz too! :cheesygrinsmiley: Awesome. ... oh, and what BS is this you will never be "a Buckshot" you know all you have to do is what Miwa tells us... focus :cheesygrinsmiley:

Brother I can ....focus.........but, you're the best. Well, make that I can focus sometimes.....I don't do too well when posting pictures!
:circle-of-love:

Hey OMM

The key to taking great pics with these new fangled, hi tech digital cameras is this. First buy a big memory card, take a shit load of pics, then select the one or two that look good on your computer monitor and trash the rest.

Looking good OMM! Glad you got the pics straightened out, they look really great - healthy and happy (of course!!). :yahoo:

Thank You X, You're right too. They are looking good. Can't wait for them to flower. Going to veg em a bit more, I wouldn't mind a bit of a jump. :)

Wanted to stop in and say hi to a 420 mag great.

Hope all is well and the grass green OMM. Cheers legend

Well Thank You shottafire....you just made a friend for life. :hug:

hey hey hey
what is up my man
hey OMM
hope alls well
hey guys whats your opinions on these contests
im just curious
starting to seem more like a popularity contest
anywho
hope everyones all G

Plants look great OMM. I hope all is well on the island.

Thanks wildbill38. Glad to meet you. The island is fine, just some very high winds tonight. Think I'm going to have to get some cages when I put the girls outside. Lost a couple plants a couple of years ago because of the winds. Wasn't anything left of them. Don't want any flying plants!:high-five:

Great looking before and afters Unk-O! Hope that A-seed is a female..:smokin:

Keep up the nice work and hope you get them LM killed off. Love and hugs :peace:

Hey Nephew! :thumb:

Had to change Aseed's name to Unknown. You will see why when the journal starts. I hope Unknown is a lady too! Might have to plant a few more Unknowns to find one.:peace: HeHe, then I might have to keep all the ladies if there is more than one.:ganjamon:

hey hey hey
what is up my man
hey OMM
hope alls well
hey guys whats your opinions on these contests
im just curious
starting to seem more like a popularity contest
anywho
hope everyones all G

Oh! No! You don't ! Not going to talk about what's happening with the contests. Been here too long and have seen them change before. What ever it is, is fine with me:peace:

Oh! No! You don't ! Not going to talk about what's happening with the contests. Been here too long and have seen them change before. What ever it is, is fine with me:peace:

"Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink," :;):

Hey OMM,

Just catchin' up with ya...Ladies look lovely as always. Nice stripping job :)

Much love to you and Jo

Sq

Back
Top Bottom