OMM's Social Network Grow

Whats all this leotard business? This thread is now about trains.
What?

Hey OMM, finally got pictures to upload! And from the downstairs/ more problematic computer! Don't think I've ever put up the PE pics, so gonna go post em'. Hope your feeling well :)

This is the OMM Comedy Roast! He has a lot of catching up to do!! :rofl::rofl:

Its Fish Cakes Fault!

oh I see, its all my fault:)
glad you didnt want me to wear them, probly have fried your retnas:high-five:

They were stop smoking pills and they had a depressant in it and it mixed with my usual pills and sent me into depression and made me sick at my stomach too. I was throwing up the whole deal. Yuk!

Those are some nasty pills alright. I got some a couple years ago and I stopped smoking the next day. By the fourth day I wanted to kill myself. Turns out that people with depression shouldn't take them and my doc knew about my depression but gave them to me anyways with no warning.

I'm still smoking and I know it's slow suicide but I'm in no rush. :lot-o-toke:

Good to see you're still alive and kickin' OMM. Keep the faith.

:peace:

Those are some nasty pills alright. I got some a couple years ago and I stopped smoking the next day. By the fourth day I wanted to kill myself. Turns out that people with depression shouldn't take them and my doc knew about my depression but gave them to me anyways with no warning.

Weird, yea? Wellbutrin is an anti-depressant!
Then again, so is Remeron, but it isn't prescribed much anymore since it turns you into a zombie... Good sleep on it though!

Back to snake oil...

Hi Buddy,
We have to learn the hard way it seems. The Dr. that gave those pills to me, didn't even check what other meds I was taking. You know what I think of him now. At least we recovered. :high-five:

heyy OMM! pleasseeee forgive me for being absent for sooo long! I have been TERRIBLY busy. anyway i am in need of some urgent help. I got 2 plants WELL into flower. rains have been NAILING me though! and there is a tropical storm on the way!!! should i be harvesting early or what? I found some mold on the NL X skunk. i clipped it away. nugs are pretty big and swole. What will i lose with a premature cut? what is the negatives? i think i see SOME amber but not much. ???
Thanks so much! sorry I'm like freaking here! my year of hard work is coming to an unrubt end

Hi everyone. :thumb:

This Journal is now closed. I will start another one today. It's long enough already and I have promised to break this grow into smaller parts. The new Journal will be started in a few minutes. It will be part two "Flowering".
I will put a link up shortly to it. Thanks everyone for being patent while I change this around. 100 pages is long enough for this one. This is the end of OMM's Social Network Grow part 1.

Part 2 of OMM's Social Network Grow will be posed as soon as I can get it up. The Link will be in my sig.

Time to put these girls in flower. :high-five:

This Journal can be moved to the completed Journals.....Thanks.

:popcorn:

:tokin::blunt::partyboy::roorrip::yahoo::welldone::tommy::woohoo::tommy::theband::geek:

Hi OMM! Once again, another great journal. I'm moving this to completed journals now. :bravo:

Hope all is well in your world :hippy:

Thank you from all of us at 420 Magazine :Namaste:
:420:

ok im popping in just to say hello im soo far behind on everyones journal im not gonna even try to catch up dont have the time now
hope all is well OMM try to stop by soon

ok im popping in just to say hello im soo far behind on everyones journal im not gonna even try to catch up dont have the time now
hope all is well OMM try to stop by soon

Hey Buddy...not a problem at all. I was pretty sick for while, but better now. If you do want to come by sometime, go two part 2 of this journal listed below....I have a new journal now. Take care dear friend.:thanks:

Man, I lost a lot of days on your journal. What's up OMM? How's thing over in Hawaii??

Good to see you DephOne. Things are fine over here...still bouncing along. :cheer:

You may as well look in the new journal listed below.....the other one got too long. It will catch up to the grow as it is now. Hope all is well with you. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom