OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Hey there buddy! It was great visiting you and THsea in Hawaii! Had a great time! Your yard looks even better in real life than in the pictures. Really had a great time. Even if the Lifeguard wouldn't let me on Sandy Beach. LoL!!
:circle-of-love::high-five::thanks:

Hey there buddy! It was great visiting you and THsea in Hawaii! Had a great time! Your yard looks even better in real life than in the pictures. Really had a great time. Even if the Lifeguard wouldn't let me on Sandy Beach. LoL!!

LOL
used to love going there cutting out of school when i was in middle school lol

good luck with your LED grow the LEDs do good for veg i have 4 magnum+ lights the only thing is thy did not do so good in flowering i only got one lb on a 4x8 table did see of green i guess i did not veg them long only a foot tall when i went 12/12 so im only going to use them for my mother plants thay should do good for that these lights are the best ones on the market at this time

good luck with your LED grow the LEDs do good for veg i have 4 magnum+ lights the only thing is thy did not do so good in flowering i only got one lb on a 4x8 table did see of green i guess i did not veg them long only a foot tall when i went 12/12 so im only going to use them for my mother plants thay should do good for that these lights are the best ones on the market at this time

Hi buddman52. Opps. A pound still isn't too bad, you know. Experience for the next one. Got some nice Mothers too.

:) hey OMM I am going to be a Grandpa:)

Hey OMM

Stopped by to "see" what's up... how you feel'in Sir?

Sir?

Thanks for leaving me with that suitcase full of paraphasmokya at the airport...that dang knuckle dragging female Gorilla at the X-ray machine had no lube left!

:lot-o-toke:?

Bring on the dancing girls Pop's. Just wanted to say hey and I'd really love to get it together and make a trip out that ways. Miss J keeps the Cruise Catalog on my desk. But this year alot of no see em's expenses this year. Remember we just had our cement pond refinished? Well, smell smoke? I got burnt. Finish just passed warranty date buy a month, and started failing again. And our central a/c unit took a crap. And top iy all off the truck needs new shoes. That just our major upkeep expenses besides taxes this year. Still might be able to swing it. I'd wood sure be nice to meet you and Jo and put a face with your person. Hey I guess I'll just have to go hammer them slot machines and win enough to make it. Right. I just hope when I do make it that ways, I get a better ship than the last we went on. They had me captive for what 10 days on a boat that had the tightest slots I ever seen. I said slots. Well take it easy my friend and Keepem Green

Bring on the dancing girls Pop's. Just wanted to say hey and I'd really love to get it together and make a trip out that ways. Miss J keeps the Cruise Catalog on my desk. But this year alot of no see em's expenses this year. Remember we just had our cement pond refinished? Well, smell smoke? I got burnt. Finish just passed warranty date buy a month, and started failing again. And our central a/c unit took a crap. And top iy all off the truck needs new shoes. That just our major upkeep expenses besides taxes this year. Still might be able to swing it. I'd wood sure be nice to meet you and Jo and put a face with your person. Hey I guess I'll just have to go hammer them slot machines and win enough to make it. Right. I just hope when I do make it that ways, I get a better ship than the last we went on. They had me captive for what 10 days on a boat that had the tightest slots I ever seen. I said slots. Well take it easy my friend and Keepem Green

Holy Cow Sprout! Well next year then........I thought I had bills to pay! One of these days! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom