OMM's Social Network Part 3

Actually, it's the button that says, "Process" on the 2nd page of the upload form. That's where they get loaded into your gallery.

Gallery_Tutorial_Step_6.jpg

I just fixed your most recently posted photos for you. I'm happy to walk you through it again, OMM. Just let me know. :Namaste:

Actually, it's the button that says, "Process" on the 2nd page of the upload form. That's where they get loaded into your gallery.

I'm happy to walk you through it again, OMM. Just let me know. :Namaste:

Some of us might prefer you didn't 420 Girl. It might be the only entertainment we get the whole day!

I just fixed your most recently posted photos for you. I'm happy to walk you through it again, OMM. Just let me know. :Namaste:

You are right 420 Girl. I never saw that button.

Part of it was me trying to do before and after of each plant. Half way into posting I realized I should have broke them into multiple posts. I miss my helper allot too. I think I will try a few one at a time pictures and just practice posting.

I'm an old dog, but I think I can learn new tricks. :Namaste: Thanks for straiting out things. :love:

Anybody that can memorize morse code, build a radio, build a station can master ANY f'ing computer thing!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN03895.JPG

DSCN03916.JPG

Hi Folks. Since there so many new members have joined in the last 6 to 8 months, I would like to see if anyone knows how to kill leaf miners. I feed my outdoor Girls Azamax every other feeding. That helps with repelling all other insects but the Leaf Miners. I have used all SNS products with no luck. Any suggestions would help.

When you see a leaf miners tracks, it's to late, they are already gone. So I'm looking for a preventive cure.

All suggests welcome. Neem does not work either. Thanks.:high-five:

Anybody that can memorize morse code, build a radio, build a station can master ANY f'ing computer thing!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Brother Buckshot, I know! I had my own computer Company for years. At one time all High Schools on the island had one of my computers in their Drug and Alcohol Department. I taught all phases of Computer Science at the University Level for 17 years. I was rated by the students best teacher for 16 years straight, and you know the work I did in the Service. Yet I can't upload fringing pictures. Frustrating as hell. :thedoubletake::smokin:

DSCN03895.JPG

DSCN03916.JPG

Hi Folks. Since there so many new members have joined in the last 6 to 8 months, I would like to see if anyone knows how to kill leaf miners. I feed my outdoor Girls Azamax every other feeding. That helps with repelling all other insects but the Leaf Miners. I have used all SNS products with no luck. Any suggestions would help.

When you see a leaf miners tracks, it's to late, they are already gone. So I'm looking for a preventive cure.

All suggests welcome. Neem does not work either. Thanks.:high-five:

You forgot to click the "Process" button again. ;) You're getting everything else right except that you're not clicking that last "Process" button to load them into your gallery, and you're copying the photo info too soon. When you click the "Process" button you should be re-directed back to your gallery and you should see the photos you just uploaded. Once that happens, then you can click on the photo(s) you want to post and copy the photo information from there.

The way you can tell if you've copied the photo info too soon is if the word "uploads" is located in the string of info that you copy from your photo and paste into your post. It should actually say, "gallery/data/" instead of "gallery/uploads/".

Try to upload those 2 most recent photos you just posted again and see if you can see what I'm talking about. Shoot me a pm if you need more help. Don't want to tie up your thread any more than I have already. ;)

Don't you worry, my friend. We will get this figured out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You forgot to click the "Process" button again. ;) You're getting everything else right except that you're not clicking that last "Process" button to load them into your gallery, and you're copying the photo info too soon. When you click the "Process" button you should be re-directed back to your gallery and you should see the photos you just uploaded. Once that happens, then you can click on the photo(s) you want to post and copy the photo information from there.

The way you can tell if you've copied the photo info too soon is if the word "uploads" is located in the string of info that you copy from your photo and paste into your post. It should actually say, "gallery/data/" instead of "gallery/uploads/".

Don't you worry, my friend. We will get this figured out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi 420 Girl. I guess that is the big problem, I never SEE the Process button. It's just not there. I have 2 more pictures to upload. Maybe you can watch what I'm doing again?

See how all the ones you posted wrong are gone now?

Every time we flush the gallery uploads directory to rid it of leftover files that slow down the gallery, they all get deleted. This is a process we are forced to do because of the gallery glitches and restrictions.

So imagine spending a thousand hours over 3 months posting pics in your journals the wrong way, then all of sudden POOF they are all gone forever in the blink of an eye. It's pretty difficult to make sense of a journal, once the embedded photos have been deleted. This is why we are trying to help you brother, we want to save your valuable time, energy and content for others to learn from for years to come. :high-five:
:Namaste:

See how all the ones you posted wrong are gone now?

Every time we flush the gallery uploads directory to rid it of leftover files that slow down the gallery, they all get deleted. This is a process we are forced to do because of the gallery glitches and restrictions.

So imagine spending a thousand hours over 3 months posting pics in your journals the wrong way, then all of sudden POOF they are all gone forever in the blink of an eye. It's pretty difficult to make sense of a journal, once the embedded photos have been deleted. This is why we are trying to help you brother, we want to save your valuable time, energy and content for others to learn from for years to come. :high-five:
:Namaste:

Oh Man 420 ! What a mess that would be. All the pictures would just disappear, wrecking journals through out 420.
I sure don't want to be a person that causes that. 420 Girl is calling me again tonight, so I'm sure we will work it out. I love 420, I sure as hell don't want to be part of causing that kind of disaster.

I sure did Boss.

You, like me, can be entertained by some of the "doh, dummy" shit we do. Sometimes, I just lol at the stupid shit I catch myself doing.

You, like me, can be entertained by some of the "doh, dummy" shit we do. Sometimes, I just lol at the stupid shit I catch myself doing.

Yeah. No kidding Bassman59. "doh" moments I usually laugh at it too. I think part of my problem is I've been on 420 for years and they have changed the way we post pictures over and over. Bout time I'm used to it, it changes again. I realized that each time it was needed to make things better. Were you here when they upgraded the entire site? That was fun, however it sure made things better. There is just one little thing I am missing, hopefully 420 girl will straighten me out later tonight. 420 has put his soul into 420 and is wonderful for putting up this site and maintaining it for us. Easily the best site of it's type anywhere.

The journal I'm starting will most likely be my last and I just want it to be a good one. Who knows what the future will bring? More happy times at 420, I hope. So you are a provider only Huh? I do think you love growing though.

yea I was here for that change. Had me funcused for a bit too.

I think I nearly daily look at myself and say wtf and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom