MrCoz Closet Budget Grow

HARVEST!!!

Due to getting bashed, I had to chop the immature ones down as well with getting the cops involved, but that's how it is.

9 WEEKS!
1006140001_800x600_.jpg

Lady Birds are good luck! In the bottom of the house and theres ladybirds in there while im trimming buds!
1006140002_800x600_.jpg

1006140006_800x600_.jpg

1006140004_800x600_.jpg

Some stuff I've been keeping for 5 months and my new harvest.

4 different strains all up.

I like to combine different buds in a sesh.

1006140008_800x600_.jpg

1006140007_800x600_.jpg

1006140011_800x600_.jpg

1006140010_800x600_.jpg

1006140015_800x600_.jpg

1006140014_800x600_.jpg

I tried to free the lady bird by putting it on a shelf and KAPOW a spider walks out and starts running rings around it tying up its legs.

I'm like uh no you mr spider, heres a giant finger for ya, and used my stick to muck up its ladybird web and give it the fist.

Take my lady bird and untangle her and put her out on the lawn.

Lady Bird 1 - Spider 0.

:thumb:

Weight coming up in another week.

Guess?

1006140016_800x600_.jpg

Before you start a new grow you should clean out your space and spray some insecticide around or something. You don't want those damn mites coming back again!

Oh, it will be an entire new cupboard next time.

Really need to improve conditions and sort a different cupboard.

Im very happy, im expecting about an oz.

that's 6 months for me, one more small one, i'll be sussed for a year.

wow...great save! You had a pretty gnarly mite problem, and kept the girls alive long enough to harvest. Congrats on that! Any smoke is better than none at all.

Give your grow room a good and thorough cleaning to kill every last one of those mites...and go again!!

I look forward to following your next coco grow from start to finish.

:peacetwo: bro!

Hey Milkman, well done. Got there in the end. A nice little harvest too.
:grinjoint:

Hey there MilkMan I read some of the journal and wanted to say hello and :goodjob: this is a great journal with friendly helpful advice exchanged on both sides. I will look for any of your journals in the future. :thanks:
:nicethread:
+Rep
5 Stars

Hey there MilkMan I read some of the journal and wanted to say hello and :goodjob: this is a great journal with friendly helpful advice exchanged on both sides. I will look for any of your journals in the future. :thanks:
:nicethread:
+Rep
5 Stars

Funny meetin you here Wingman. I haven't seen you in awhile.

Things are lookin good here, my work is done!!

Thank You Wingman!

I have bought seeds over from my homeland now so Now I am starting my own seed bank! lol Anyways its a mate and I's idea.

Currently have seeds down, might take two weeks to get them up to tap root status they just wont start in these coldish temps of 17deg inside....

Really wanna fire it up!!

I will start another Journal under my new name 'milkman" and I will post the link here!

Should be better this time around!! +reps to you dude

Hey MilkMan, sweet journal! Looks like you've not had an easy run of it, but you've got a nice bit of bud to smoke for your efforts...and a whole lot of experience! :blunt:

I reckon you're from my neck off the woods too by the look of your gear! I like your nice clean setup and thoughtful approach. As far as coco, I have a couple of opinions :)

Not disagreeing with cocojoe, but feeding to 50% runoff would be expensive for me. I use canna A+B, Cannazym and PK13/14 no blooming additives. But the rest of his advice I do agree with! :grinjoint:

Enjoy your smoke, nice grow and Journal! +reps

so true, so true....that canna /w pk1314 is pretty good eh, smoked some buds done with that.

Still maturing my buds, I reckon they arnt ready to smoke for 3 months lol so i keep my buds a long time before i go near them.

I harvested umm 1.5 months ago and ive got about 50 bucks to make it another 1.5 months lol i like the constant burn of well dried nuggets, not having to hit it again and again in the bong.

Most of all, I like it "well done".

Peace out +reps +reps +reps hahaha your all repped out

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom