OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hey OMM! I think you're referring to a post where I said I'm interested in staying as organic as possible. Honestly I wasn't even thinking about making my own soil, but I see how you could construe that from my comment. I was thinking more about all natural fertilizers and nutrients. That said, I do have a compost bin out back that turns out so nice stuff we've been using in the vegetable garden with good results.:scratchinghead: If I were to go with my own soil, I would only try it out with a clone as an experiment, something I wouldn't be upset about if it didn't work.

Hi Buddy.....you are right...I jumped tp a conclusion. Sounds like you have it in hand. :high-five:

My last grow I used OC+ on your recommendation and I had a great one to me also. I had three plants and I got just over a 100 grams of cured bud per plant and with no worry of what the plant needs every day. So much fun

Hi Beemerbill. ::high-five:

It was made for us old guys, water and watch. Glad this will be my last grow for a while. I'm on my last container of OC+, so it works out perfectly.
:peace:

You would definitely get fattened up from my cooking...But I warn you, I do like a little heat in my dishes...

No problem my Queen ! :love:

My first wife was Hispanic and all she cooked was, shall we say, very warm. Very! :high-five:

You missed it, but I asked if you had my "Stripper Pole". Just wondering.:grinjoint:

High ya OMM!
This is just a drive bye, currently baked on some fire alien kush BHO I vaped lol
Hope everything is well with you a the Mrs!

We just crossed paths A1.

Did you say you were leaving 420? I hope I misunderstood.:love:

Nope OMM you heard correct. Probably better for everyone involved if I do. Mot really sure at the moment what my next step is.

Well, I will miss you A1. However I do understand. You are running a full fledged business and that needs your full attention. Pop in and say "Hello" if you get a chance. Mainly, I wish you well in what ever you do.:high-five:

Well maybe all is not lost...here we go!

Aseeda.JPG

Aseedb.JPG

BerryBomb11.JPG

BerryBomb1a.jpg

BerryBomb3a.JPG

GrapeKrusha.jpg

GrapeKrushb.jpg

Oreintexp1.JPG

Oreintexp2.JPG

THCBomB1a.JPG

Well, I found some of them, so this is better than nothing . Sorry, I think OMM is getting too old for this.

:thumb:

was these pics of a albino weeds in a blizzard?

you dont see it man? you dont see it? OH Man I can see it man. cant you see it man? its like one big giant trichome man!
like wow!
Thanks for the Bump fishy! :high-five:

If that's what you see it's fine by me. I don't know what you've been doing! :nomo:

Whoops where did they go. No fair fishy!

Back
Top Bottom