OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

do room air purifiers work? like a Honeywell machine?.....They don't vent outdoors....venting is gonna be a challenge. The space is small...10'x10' or so. Any experience with these things? Some are pricey....again with the 800.00! :)
:thanks:

Yes they do work. Not only do they get rid of the smells, but have HEPA filters to get rid of stuff that's bad for us. Better research them real well. Some are much better than others. You may even find some info in the "How to grow Section". Later my Mate.

do room air purifiers work? like a Honeywell machine?.....They don't vent outdoors....venting is gonna be a challenge. The space is small...10'x10' or so. Any experience with these things? Some are pricey....again with the 800.00! :)
:thanks:

You call 10 X 10 small? @ 50w HPS/ sq ft, you will have heat issues, CO2 depletion issues, humidity issues, and more. No outside vent???
Cheap sealed-room set-up that scale might be done for $5k, prolly more.
Is that expensive? You can't just clean the air in a closed room, you must 'manufacture' it.

If you can vent, 8" Inline Fan & Charcoal Filter Combo may keep the security inspector off your case, till summer.

Chopper! :rofl:

I used to be really into knife collecting/ making.. My uncle has a beautiful damascus hunting knife that had a petrified walrus baculum handle... For those animals they call them Oosics or something. But he liked to brag about it... I've been outta the interest for a number of years.. Custom things of that sort are about what starting a really good grow costs... Ridiculous!

Thankfully I've never dropped major buckage on that hobby. I was tempted when I met Gil Hibben.. But got into music and started buying instruments.:peace:

no heat issues at all with the LEDs and the room has an A/C vent....it's a long way from sealed, there's just no easy access to the outdoors. I'd be venting into the attic crawlspace. So far air exchange doesn't seem to be an issue. The doors are wide open when the lights are on. (6PM to 6AM....no one but me around then. The shop is closed @ 4:30 or 5) They sleep with the doors shut during the day. I figured all the VOCs would cover any aroma.......hmmmmm In line or purifier.....? I don't mind spending the money at this point..."In for a penny....." I appreciate the opinions folks...gratz!
?

Oldmedman ur the shit. Always got killa stories from the day. Ur the man

Well, Thank You! RollinKron. :Namaste: There will be more in my new journal coming soon. The stories will continue, but the they wont be nears as exciting, I started taking the Army seriously, which actually became pretty exciting to me. See you then.:Namaste:

He was standing on the island between traffic lanes.. At his feet was a cardboard sign that said "San Diego". He looked like a dust storm just standing there. You couldn't tell how many shirts he had on, but many. His patched and worn out jeans looked like they kept him standing erect. His feet were dirty and his sandals were nothing more than torn pieces of leather. He had been there for hours, so he decided to try the island across the intersection. He seemed not to notice the cars flashing by as he walked.

When he got to the other side, he reached down and turned his sign around. It said "Portland". From the opposite side of the street he saw a beat up old VW van with flowers all over it. He thought to himself "Damn I should have waited longer".

A few minutes later, here came the VW van on his side of the street. It sputtered to stop and the door flew open and there sat three old Earth Mothers waving him in. They said "In the back only". They wrinkled their noses at the smell and drove on. Instead of continuing on, they turned into a local street. When they got to a Self Service car wash stall, they pulled in..

They told him to get out and stand in the middle of the stall. They washed him, clothes and all. They gave him some towels to dry off with. Once dry, they smiled and said "Let's go to Portland Brother" and away they went.

OK Folks that was my first attempt at pure fiction. What do you think?

Bravo! Bravo! Bravisimo!!

The only thing I would add is the reaction of the hitchhiker. Maybe something comical.

Your right...would have a been a good touch. :high-five:

I had the idea and wanted to get it on paper. I don't get ideas often. :circle-of-love:

Maybe " I can see again" or "Is this heaven?" or "First good karma I've had in years!".
Or "Got anything to eat?"

Thanks my friend. :bravo:

Beautifully done there OMM!:high-five: I didn't want it to stop, which is what you want!! I'm "hanging".....

Hey Quix ! :high-five:

Man, that's all there was. :smokin:

Maybe I should have a smoke out :lot-o-toke: And try to remember to write down ideas. Do you think that may work? :hookah:

Hey Quix ! :high-five:

Man, that's all there was. :smokin:

Maybe I should have a smoke out :lot-o-toke: And try to remember to write down ideas. Do you think that may work? :hookah:

Yep! Pull out your most creative strain and write down EVERYTHING...You have the touch...I wish I had the time, I'd love to write a book with you! Long time ago I wanted to write a book about my life, I bought multiple books on HOW to writ a book lol...:love:

Yep! Pull out your most creative strain and write down EVERYTHING...You have the touch...I wish I had the time, I'd love to write a book with you! Long time ago I wanted to write a book about my life, I bought multiple books on HOW to writ a book lol...:love:

Wow Quix. That would be fun, writing a book together. Between us we could probably do it. I wouldn't mind hearing your life story. If you think it's good, that's good enough for me. I bet it would be interesting.

I think we could knock one out called "Horney Plants" . :high-five:

Wow Quix. That would be fun, writing a book together. Between us we could probably do it. I wouldn't mind hearing your life story. If you think it's good, that's good enough for me. I bet it would be interesting.

I think we could knock one out called "Horney Plants" . :high-five:

Hemp, Hippies, and Hempy

OK Folks that was my first attempt at pure fiction. What do you think?

I think -- awesome! Way to put it down and put it out there. You have good story telling and writing skills - I hope you stick with the effort. You're an inspiration to me - I want to do the same!

:goodjob: my good friend!! :high-five:

I was totally convinced you were gonna say it was you...for real!

A book in the making...I love it.

:thumb:

I was totally convinced you were gonna say it was you...for real!

A book in the making...I love it.

:thumb:

It is quite OMMish, isn't it?

OK......Quix is getting antsie!!! ....Need.....OMM Journal......to get.....BEHIND on!!!

I'm caught up on all 70 subscribed threads, and have been for a couple days! Thats a first!! I keep hitting refresh, refresh, refresh....Ok maybe I should go to work, dang it...

OK......Quix is getting antsie!!! ....Need.....OMM Journal......to get.....BEHIND on!!!

I'm caught up on all 70 subscribed threads, and have been for a couple days! Thats a first!! I keep hitting refresh, refresh, refresh....Ok maybe I should go to work, dang it...

Aiming for he end of next week for the journal. THsea and I are working to that end.
Damn, hate to send you to work!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom