5dollah's Grow Journal

Allright. Ill order PH meter and report back when it comes in by mail :)

Thanks for the help guys! How long do you think it will take until i can start flowering? 4-6 weeks?

Hempy PH - 6.9
Soil - 6.2

Flushed them both with water, will that help with regulating the PH or do i need to adjust it somehow? Will feed in 2-3 days, and take a new measurement.

Im so sick of the hempy`s slow growth, so I decided to test supercropping. Well, it ended up with a snap and broken skin. Taped it together, should be fun too see if it still wanna grow !

Hempy pH should be 5.8, and it should stay between that and 6.2 for the most part. Could be the cause of slow growth. And it'll still grow even with a bad supercrop

:Namaste:

My plants are growing! Looks good with the FIM and topping :cheer: Think I will have to start LST so every branch can get enough light. Checked my PH, it wass off the charts, so I flushed them both and fed some days after. The runoff off from feed showed perfect PH :high-five:

Some of the leaves has gotten discolouring and the plant is pretty droopy.

Woooah, enough pictures! As you can see, I have mylar in the back of room. I had it in the whole room, but boy, temperatures grew! Took it down after a night. Also received ONAGEL, which works like a charm. Got some AN big bud and overdrive, which I will feed tomorrow.

Ive got two concerns;
The discolouring on the leaves, got no idea of what it could be.
Drooping, leaves bending down. I water every three days, when the first inch or two is dry, but still, droppy!

Another thing i just thought of; I want to cut away the lower leaves to allow more light and make it look lighter. Is this something i can do whenever i want? How much should i cut?

Try waiting until the plant droop to show you its under watered before you water again next time. Before you water try to judge the weight of the pot so you know more or less at what weight you should add some water. I think every 3 days may be too much hence the droop.

BUT

If your Temps got really up there as you say the plant is drooping to try and cool off... post your temperature.

Discoloring could be from when your ph was off and the plant was feeding on itself to grow. Keep the pH at a good level and watch the newer and older growth for signs.

Try to keep your leaves until you have the pH and nutrient levels sorted out. They are your friend and act as a buffer to be absorbed when conditions aren't favorable, which both keeps your plant alive and gives you a visual sign of what you need to do.

Everything is looking much better though good job

Temperatures can dip to 59 fahrenheit and reach a high of 75 fahrenheit as it is now.
With the mylar it was 80 up to a staggering 98.

I am planning to add an heater and thermostat, but i have not had the time yet. Its gonna be ghetto style, cant afford anything else. Dont think my darlings is gonna mind! As I said previously, its cold in norway, with quite huge temperature swings.

Well, Ill dry it out abit more, its really hard to tell weather its underwatered or overwatered when its already droopy! Will start lifting the pot instead of just sticking my finger in, aswell as measuring PH regularly.

Next week im getting auto seeds and some regular for laters. This took way much longer than i thought! I will not put it too sleep until i know if its a true babe with fat buds :D

8 weeks from seed

She got burned one day after feeding with AN grow, micro, bloom, bigbud,overdrive. Too heavy for my darling. Flushed it. Picture is old growth with signs that showed up after feeding. All the other tips with new growth shows nute burn.

My big question; when do i switch to flower? :cheer: Its been 8 weeks, picture below is marked with budsites. Should I let it grow another week or so? Ive got plenty of heigh to go with(even considered that it will double in height).
IMG_1686_Kopi.JPG

Yeah, thinking the same aswell, so ill set up timer during this week and flip em!

Another thing that caught my eye; i can see roots at the side of pot and they are poking out in the drain holes in the bottom. Can it get rootbound as i put it in flower? The pot is a little under 5 gallon....

Allright switched her to flowering one week ago. That means 8,5 weeks veg and 1 week flower. I think its a girl, but it might be too early too say? :circle-of-love: Pictures;

Does it look like a girl??

My temperatures is still messed up, havnt had time to fix a heater, so the range goes from 50 to 70 every signle day. Adding a heater with 750 watt and a thermostat sometime this week

Another "big" question; should i remove lower fan leaves and such or just let nature do its thingy?

2nd picture almost at the top looks like hairs but it's hard to tell for me

It is white hairs at the top(both plants) ... Ive read so much that im confused. If shes showing hairs, shes female??? :love::love: :cheer:

My pictures suck, dont even know who to take better photos. Maybe add blitz to get a better colour, but ive got no macro lens :icon_roll

Allright switched her to flowering one week ago. That means 8,5 weeks veg and 1 week flower. I think its a girl, but it might be too early too say? :circle-of-love: Pictures;

Does it look like a girl??

My temperatures is still messed up, havnt had time to fix a heater, so the range goes from 50 to 70 every signle day. Adding a heater with 750 watt and a thermostat sometime this week

Another "big" question; should i remove lower fan leaves and such or just let nature do its thingy?

Buy One of these 60w TUBULER HEATER ( READY WIRED) | eBay
Place it between your pots, as long as your root system is warm during lights off you should be good.
I had the same problem with the cold, a 750w heater will pull some current , in 84 hours a week of flowering you will be using 63kwh, Norway average price is 12.99¢/kWh so 12.99 X 63 = 818.37¢ per week plus you light power.
Check out my grow i suffered a bad winter.

Piranha's First Grow With Coco

Buy One of these 60w TUBULER HEATER ( READY WIRED) | eBay
Place it between your pots, as long as your root system is warm during lights off you should be good.
I had the same problem with the cold, a 750w heater will pull some current , in 84 hours a week of flowering you will be using 63kwh, Norway average price is 12.99¢/kWh so 12.99 X 63 = 818.37¢ per week plus you light power.
Check out my grow i suffered a bad winter.

Piranha's First Grow With Coco

My plan is to have the 750W on with a thermostat that is placed at the top of pot(heater at bottom). When the closet/thermostat on soil reaches 70F, it shuts of the heater. It will go on a cycle like that. It will not be constantly pulling 750W, because I shutdown ventilation when its night time(only running 15min pr hour).

Ive allready bought my heater(cheaper than the tubuler heater), so ill guess ill go with my plan for a week, just to test(while watching the electricity bill.

Woah, nice grow man! I read that you had an oil heater aswell? The room temperature is going to drop to about 40 degrees by the next three weeks, thats why I need heat ...

Back
Top Bottom