Pete's Journal - 2015

12_days_into_budding_007.JPG

Got a question for you.
If this is my journal as you say it is, [ I believe this is part of my journal but not all of it ] and what I'm confused about is this, I don't see the original post that I used to start my journal with in this thread, In order to see that I have to go to either my profile or to settings and click on pete's journal 2015, Now when I do go to that journal using the link in my profile or in settings, I see nothing that is in this thread that is in the other thread It's like I have 2 journals. And when I go to my profile and click on to my journal it opens, I scroll down to the bottom of the original posting and hit reply, I do my reply and hit post reply and it shows up in this thread only not the one I'm posting to. Don't mean to be a pain, but I really don't understand why everything isn't in one thread instead of 2.
If you can shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Hope it's not me just being stupid. Thanks

Got a question for you.
If this is my journal as you say it is, [ I believe this is part of my journal but not all of it ] and what I'm confused about is this, I don't see the original post that I used to start my journal with in this thread, In order to see that I have to go to either my profile or to settings and click on pete's journal 2015, Now when I do go to that journal using the link in my profile or in settings, I see nothing that is in this thread that is in the other thread It's like I have 2 journals. And when I go to my profile and click on to my journal it opens, I scroll down to the bottom of the original posting and hit reply, I do my reply and hit post reply and it shows up in this thread only not the one I'm posting to. Don't mean to be a pain, but I really don't understand why everything isn't in one thread instead of 2.
If you can shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Hope it's not me just being stupid. Thanks

If you have 2 threads, why don't you put a message to the mods to look into it and combine them if there are, :peace:

It's been awhile since I've posted to my journal. I kinda got mixed up about that. My girls are into 18 days of flowering. One of them have gotten so tall, and is still growing, it is so crowded now I'm afraid there isn't enough light for all of them. So I bought a used light that happens to be just like the one I have and am going to spread my girls out tomorrow after I hang the new light. The tallest is going to give me most at harvest. I don't know what strain any of them are, But next time I will. Seems that everything is going good right now, Except am wondering if they are growing into bud kinda slow or not. I don't have them in my house and haven't seen them in a few day's.
Finally got the air supply straightened out. Using a 951 GPH pump and that cleared up my slime issue. Guess I'm just waiting like an expecting father. LOL. I bought a TDS meter, I know how to use it, but what I don't understand is why would the directions on the bottle says to put 2 tea spoons in per gal and according To the TDS meter one half of that puts you right around what the PPM's calls for.
My next grow is going to be all auto bloomers, I think it's best for me right now to stick to one strain per grow. This one got a little chaotic some times. I'm going to get 2 more DWC pots. Trying to find out what I can about training plants that only grows to only 18 inches tall or if you even can. Someone on this site suggested that I get hold of SweetSue or The Nutty Professor. So I am going to contact them a bit later. I think right before I do my harvest. Here are a couple more pics
8-31-15_water_change_002.JPG
12_days_into_budding_007.JPG
8-31-15_water_change_004.JPG

Looking good pete2 :thumb:

TDS & nutrients ah... Mmm tap water or water used has value also you might want to test that also !

Middle pic looks dodge, looks like problems in less those where effected by a mentioned slime problem aka root rot ?

18 days of flowering well more likely early pistil formation showing sex as for bud formation it normally picks up in few weeks for most short flowering strains & may take a tad longer on those longer flowering ones :high-five:

Looking good pete2 :thumb:

TDS & nutrients ah... Mmm tap water or water used has value also you might want to test that also !

Middle pic looks dodge, looks like problems in less those where effected by a mentioned slime problem aka root rot ?

18 days of flowering well more likely early pistil formation showing sex as for bud formation it normally picks up in few weeks for most short flowering strains & may take a tad longer on those longer flowering ones :high-five:
thanks for the post to this thread. The water comes from wal-mart. it's ph is a 6.0. every time I buy it. I also use a TDS meter for the ppm's. I keep the PH around 6.0.
don't know what dodge is. Would you mine telling me what it is. I did have root rot a few weeks ago. Added hydroguard. I believe it took care of the root rot, there is a few dark spots on the roots. I bought an air pump that is feeding them 951 GPH of air, lots of bubbles:thanks::thumb::thanks:

If he was trying to say dodgy then he means that there was something wrong or did not look right. But again, I do not know if that was what he meant. Send him a pm if you really want to know.

Spot on Bama :thumb:

Pretty much what i ment & thanks for explaining.

Back
Top Bottom