Pete's Journal - 2015

subbed and looking forward to your grow Pete. Hope it works but it will be hard imo to reverse that root rot. Perhaps take a couple of clones if possible from the plant while you try to reverse the root rot and solve your temp issues. This way if the clones work and the plant dies you do not have to start from scratch. But if your plant lives you have not put too much in the clones and can chuck em if your sure about the health of your plant. Just my 2 cents.

Up dating my journal

My girls are 46 days old.2 of them are big and the other 2 are kinda small.I topped the 2 larger ones hoping that will help the 2 smaller ones to catch up a bit.Thought about putting some calcium in the food but not sure yet.I've found some discolored spots on them.They all seem to be doing fine except the growth.I wonder if there is something that will speed up the grow?I plan on flipping them with in the next 30 days

This is the first time I tried HST,I did that about 2 weeks ago. It opened up a lot of space for more bud.I think I waited too long to start training them.Been checking scrog.I might do that next time,don't look to hard

Thanks for letting me chew your ear off for now.Here are some pics.:thanks::thumb::thanks:
And thanks for all the advice and the support. Great site

guambomb/something is wrong

I posted to my journal last night uploaded pics and all. Checked my mail this morning and found a reply to my thread.I clicked on to it and it takes me to a some sort of page about avg sercuity.Can't figure that one out.So here are some pic that u ask for
small_leaves_001.JPG
petes_pic_009.JPG
petes_pic_007.JPG
petes_pic_003.JPG
petes_pic_004.JPG
petes_pic_005.JPG
:thanks::thumb::thanks:

Looks good :blushsmile:

To answer your question about why using foil or mylar could be bad, it has the capability to focus light like a lens and could potentially cause hot spots. A semi gloss bright white paint is your best bet. It reflects and diffuses the best overall.

:peace:

Your set up looks pretty good,but why is everything yellow? Is that the color of the light? Thanks

Thanks bud! And I do have some yellowing leaves from the finishing of flowering and some cal/mag issues, but it's mostly the color of the light. I'm using LEDs, so I have to correct the color.

Keep up the good work on your grow though! Do you know how soon you're flowering? I didn't see how much more height you have...

I have about 6 ft in height to use ,but am trying to keep them as short as possible.I plan on flowering in about 6 weeks.Still have 2 that are kinda small.What I did was top 2 of the bigger ones and hope the other2 will catch up a bit

Keep on growing on Brother

8/6/2015 update

Girls are 48 days old and I belive they are doing pretty good.I still have 2 that are shorter than the other 2.Guess that is just the way they are growing.I found some leaves that have brown spots on them,here is a pic of it
8-6-15_003.JPG
I thought it was a calcium deficiency so I bought a supplement but doesn't seem like it is doing much of anything.I have to wonder if I put a calcium supplement in it and it's not a deficiency,will that hurt my girls or not?I did some HST on 2 of them today.trying to get them to grow out from the center then back in.I have the idea right I think I just need practice doing it.Back in the day it was unheard of to bend plants like that.Just top and prune is all we did.It makes me a bit nervous.I have about 6 more weeks before I flip them,so I hope I am training them right.Here is a couple pics of them where they are now
8-6-15_004.JPG
8-6-15_005.JPG
:thanks::thumb::thanks:
I think I'm running out of room in here.Have a good grow day.

As of last night they seem to be doing well.I don't know if I told you already or not I think they my have a calcium deficiency.Some people say yes and some say no, I did add a calcium supplement to them but haven't noticed anything different yet.I hear now that it might be mites or some sort of bug problem. I had someone kook at them last night and he didn't call me at 911 so I don't think that is the problem.I did some HST on them yesterday and someone inplyed that they were damaged.Here is some pics of them,what do you think??
I want to thank you so much for taking an interest in this,It helps in a lot of different ways.
8-6-15_003.JPG
8-6-15_004.JPG
8-6-15_005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom