Rasalibres First Indoor Grow 1000W HPS

rasalibre

the past few days ive been rockin out in my closet an i finally got everything situated to start my first hydro grow. im runnin a 1000 watt hps in that thang and im looking for some advice so i decided to document my grow here. I have friends whove been runnin and seen hella cycles, so i always have them to go to. BUT THERE NOT ALWAYS HERE, so i figure somebody always online! Ill post up some pics of the room that i got going right now...

What's up Rasa, Welcome to :420: I will be around to help out as much as I can. I just recently started myself and this sight is full of great information. You should read through some journals. You can pretty much pick up all the info you need in them and you will know exactly what to look for if you have problems down the road. :thumb:

rasalibre, i too am with ya on this grow brother, you've come to the right place that's for sure. You'll find out quickly that this site has much to offer the up and coming cannabis farmer. Click "Grow Room" at the top of your screen, then click "How to Grow Marijuana" and there is a thread for damn near EVERYTHING you'll ever need to know. Anything else you can't find, or may want another opinion or advice on, don't hesitate to ask on your Grow Journal.

Also, check out the "How to make a Grow Journal" thread, and it will give you a basic outline that almost everyone on this site follows. It will show you some basic information to share on your journal, so others know what you have going on and can help and diagnose any problems you may come across with the information you provided us.

And like ThatOneGuy stated, if you get bored running from your computer to your grow room every 10 minutes to check on your babies, READ OTHER JOURNALS! You'd be surprised at the amount of info you can pick up from other grows, as well as motivation for your very own.

Good Luck with your grow! May the growing gods be with you, and may your thumb be forever green!

Sensimilla,

Murz

IMG_8459.jpg
IMG_8351.jpg
IMG_31931.jpg

legit, love the set up...umm, i'm not an expert, but some people may also back me up on this, that 1000watt may be a bit much for right now...idk tho, i've seen people grow plants with just a couple little cfl's and they got multi ounces so who knows. lol good luck with the grow man.

At that stage they are fine with that light as long as the distance is kept pretty high and ventilation/Circulation is ample. You have the ventilation and setup on point. Im jealous. HPS for veg is ok but I would invest in a 1000 MH to swap for veg. does your ballast accomidate both HPS and MH? If so it would benefit you if you got one for your setup.

Also can you add some details about your grow. Looks like those are clones you got runnin. Are they rooted already?Excuse me if they aren't clones.

Just some details outlining everything you got going on would be ace.:goodjob:

i have a couple bottles of of cutting edge solutions so i think for my first cycle im going to use that...probably over a 150 bucks worth but im still kinda on the fence, ive had a bunch of people tell me if i want big buds to stick with sensi grow, then a couple other buddies tell me to stick with general. im so confused i dont know what to use.

Really just go with what you got. No point in pumping in more money when you dont need to. Once you get some more grow experience you can decide to upgrade or change your nutrient kits. Adding micro nutes to the mix and comin up with your own formula.

The big buzz nutrients that are floating around this forum is from :420: sponsor, Blue Planet Nutrients. I have seen the results of it and it definitely holds its own.

Only reason I went with technaflora kit was it was packaged for new growers like myself and you aren't getting more than what you need. For 40bucks you get a sample kit that is more than enough to grow a few plants. It is a really good kit of course. The product works and it shows in my girls.

All in all, Go with what you got and once you can decide whats right for you is when you will be able to get the perfect setup.

Back
Top Bottom