Madmedscience's 1000W 12 Plant 1st Grow

im in hydro I use clearex flush from 4-7 days

KJC has a recipe on his journal if you want to make your own clearex
where I am id have to get everything shipped so I just go to the store and buy mine

if im not mistaken in soil you could go from 7-14 days of flush

first plant will be the bubble bucket.. strain chem lock... took about 3 hours to trim up
20150210_154011.jpg
20150210_150619.jpg
20150210_150303.jpg
20150210_122718.jpg

ok.. so I've finished trimming all the plants, and some are in jars, and some are still drying on the rack.. trimming took a total of 3 days., 2 of the days was me trimming by myself all day long, and 1 day with 2 friends working on trimming up the sativa dominant strain arcadia skunk.. ill post pics later along with final weight.. :) happy harvests my friends

ok so here it is... I had 12 plants with 1 light.. and got a half pound... :) skunk got me like 4 ounces and it was the furthest from the light, the goo got me like a half ounce it was a tiny plant, but the mother is getting nice and big now :), purple power plant got me about 3 ounces, the chem lock got me a bit over 3 ounces, ......... learned a lot this first grow and the buds came out great... I dried and cured them and everything turned out well... :) doing upgrades and getting things ready for my next grow thx for reading my journal

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom