My 2nd 1st Attempt - Bubble Bucket Grow

I honestly would just throw what the breeder says about finishing time, out the window. Its better to get a feel of what the plant looks like when its done, rather than counting down the days till the time the breeder states the plant will be done.. Patience will reward you in this stage of your grow. New growers are notorious for harvesting early. They either have no smoke for themselves, or are just impatient and dont listen to their gut feeling.

You have a jewelers loupe, so take advantage of it. Many first time growers dont take the time to figure out how to check their plants for ripeness, and they chop it weeks early. Knowledge is power, and the things you have learned put you ahead of so many other growers. Take into consideration what kind of stone you prefer to guage when to harvest. A cerebral and uplighting high, or something more sedative and relaxing and a couchlock high.

If you simply need some smoke, at least wait until your trichomes have all turned milky, you will have a decent stone with the buds being that ripe, but like i keep saying, the longer you wait, the better and more effective your smoke will be!! Plus it gives the buds some more time to frost up!

No I dont need smoke i got a supply just want to see the end weight. I like my trichs at 30% amber. I was mainly trying to show that bad mougthing led brands that are pricy but no one has tried is stupid and that yes they actually put out good bud.

Day 59 bagseed of 12/12, Day 32 LSD 12/12. Well the bagseed has about 50% white trichomes today and is still eating up about 6 gallons of water a week. i have cut the grow nuts down to just under half strength, and I am keeping the bloom at just over half as well as micro. I dropped the GH armor SI but I am keeping all other additives at full. It looks like this is one week from friday i will start the flush. So about 2 and half weeks to harvest. I smoked about 4 grams off the bottom it taste clean with a hint of grape koolaid, it is what I imagined from the smell of bloombastic. Lsd is getting big. I changed water today it smells like lemon pine. A pictorial of the changes.
IMG_35956.JPG
IMG_35945.JPG
IMG_35937.JPG
IMG_35929.JPG
IMG_35915.JPG
IMG_35907.JPG
IMG_35877.JPG
IMG_35896.JPG
IMG_35885.JPG
IMG_35857.JPG
IMG_35847.JPG
IMG_35836.JPG
IMG_35819.JPG
IMG_35826.JPG
IMG_35792.JPG
IMG_35786.JPG
IMG_35752.JPG

Day 65 12/12 bagseed and day 38 12/12 LSD. So I changed out my water yesterday and really cut back the grow and micro to less then half recommended rates. Still keeping the P K high and additives at close to max. I did cut the calmag to half strength as well. The PPM is @ 1160. The trichs look to be 80% white. I am thinking next friday I'll be seeing plenty of amber, and then I can flush. SO fingers crossed 2 weeks and harvest the bagseed. I may only pull the top 2/3 of this plant and let the under buds ripen more. The LSD has got 2 big hash tips and 1 small tip. Its bud is so much closer together and the crystals are heavier and smell like lemon pine. I hope to put the full power of all my lights onto this plant soon. PICS!
IMG_36075.JPG
IMG_36065.JPG
IMG_36054.JPG
IMG_36044.JPG
IMG_36023.JPG
IMG_36013.JPG
IMG_35985.JPG
IMG_35996.JPG
IMG_36009.JPG
IMG_35969.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Geez, I have never seen a dwarf plant like this... Amazing... No matter what you`re doing its genetics refuses to comply.. This plant should be studied by experts..:)

Back
Top Bottom