My 2nd 1st Attempt - Bubble Bucket Grow

Still looking to beat a half gram per watt but not sure how to calculate it because I added more led light and floru during the grow. With 512w spread out across the canopy but 400w pushed onto the plant that is at 5 1/2 weeks. I hope being that the other plants that are at 1 1/2 weeks will be able to move under the lights more if this bagseed finishes up in a few weeks.

Day 97 total bloom total 15 days bucket #3LSD, Bucket #2 bagaseed bloom 5 weeks and 5 days, Dirt pot day 15 bloom. Well i had to change the water today on the bagseed as there was only about an inch or so of water left after 5 days. SO mixed up 2 gallons of water with 1ml total of GH armor si, 12 ml total of GH calimagic, 14ml AN ancient earth, 25ml aquashield, 2ml Orca, 15ml AN carboload, 4ml Atami bloombastic, 16ml of 3 part AN base. I moved the plants around alittle today to get more space for the LSD and said O well and put the dirt pot on the floor under them. Bucket#2 ph is at 6.0 left there and check in the AM for fluctuations and then bring it to 5.8 ph. Bucket#3 LSD has a PH of 5.8 water temp is now beautiful at 72F all day I assume at night it is dropping a couple degrees. Finally cooled off outside down to mid 70s for a few days now. Looks like I might not be wearing shorts this christmass. PICS!
IMG_35095.JPG

IMG_35262.JPG
IMG_35255.JPG
IMG_35232.JPG
IMG_35213.JPG
IMG_35183.JPG
IMG_35177.JPG
IMG_35145.JPG
IMG_35126.JPG
IMG_35078.JPG

the plants are looking huge!

I have to say tho, that the last 2 pictures clearly show that the PPMs are too high in your bucket. Burnt leaf tips are the first sign of nutrient strength thats too high.

Ya, i brought the PPMs down about 450PPMs lower than they have been. So hopefully that fixed it. I had it very high and so ya the AN website nutrient chart is BS. You can't get anywhere near the full strength. i am back down to just over half strength on the 3 part. Every time I close in on 3/4 strength it gets burnt. i though I would try it again on this plant but nope to much. At least the LSD plant is super healthy and looks to be buddin faster than the bagseed did. Still hoping to pull at least a half pound from this bagseed, and more from the LSD.

Bagseed bucket#2 44 days of bloom it looks so done, but thats 44 divided by 7 thats 6 weeks and 2 days argh...... so close. Everyone says 2 weeks after is when its really done so what like next week at the beginning if week 8 or end of week 8 I can flush all through weeks 9? I think I got at least a 9 week strain but it looks so finished now? ANyone got advice on this bagseed? It drank 2 buckets worth of water this week and swelled up with new explosions of white hairs starting 3 days ago. The LSD is showing some crowning of pre-bud. PICS
IMG_35405.JPG
IMG_35384.JPG
IMG_35364.JPG
IMG_35354.JPG

trying to get a pic through my sector 7s
IMG_35326.JPG

i dont see any ready at the moment buddy i do see nice flower plants that have still got a few weeks left. yeaman. a plants life is to grow bud have sex,lol and make seeds then die. when a plant is at the end of flower it should look like its coming to the end. i found plants that say on the packet 8 weeks flowering time and take a bit longer for a number o reasons. if i leave them for a bit longer they thank you back with big fat buds. your plants look to healthy to chop. if you have 2 the same chop one and leave the other and you will see , just like a plant tells you when its over fed or under fed it will show you when its done. happydays.
nice looking plants .

Thanks STOP. Just needed reassuring I guess. Its unknown seed and the 2nd 1 was a male. So i have no idea what this will take, its clearly majorly sativa but not 100%. The next plant coming is the LSD its 8 weeks flower so that means 9. I guess at the end of this week 7 i'll start checking trichomes as the hairs are 80% red and thats not telling me a damn thing.

Your plants are looking really good brother, please dont get antsy and chop them early. You will be rewarded with much more potent smoke if you let it go for an extra week or even two before you start a 7 day flush.

With your bagseed looking very sativa dominant, i would give it about 65-70 days of flower before you flush for about 7 days.. remember that the first, at least week or so before you actually start to see pre-flowers, this time should not be considered into flowering time as the plant is changing the hormones being released to trigger the plant to start to reproduce (grow buds). Thats why breeder times are always off a bit.

like STOP said, take a breeders flowering time and add, i would say, 2 weeks to be safe. Sometimes one extra week isn't enough, that second extra week could make all the difference in really good smoke, or top shelf quality buds.

You're on the home stretch now, and while it ma be tempting to get to smoking that lovely plant, the more patient you are with it, the more rewarding the end product will be for you..

When you are ready for harvesting, i made a recent blog post on how to prepare your buds for the drying room, check it out if you want some good pointers!

I dont know if this site will let me post this but i got the sector 7 at monstergardens . co m..

O and check out my new signature on the bottom of my posts. If you like game of thrones, you will get a kick out of it. LOL

Day 51 of 12/12 bagseed , Day 24 LSD (barneys farms) 12/12 and day 24 bagseed in a dirt pot 12/12. So if i subtract 7 days from 12/12 time my bagseed has weeks to go :(. Today is the first day of week 8 since 12/12 switch on the bagseed and unfortunalty I will have to subtract days as this thing is obviously not even close as I cant see 1 amber trichome anywhere or barley 10% even white/trans. It looks like i got 3 weeks from today but i'll know better in a week.

Day 56 would be the start of week 8.. And even still, with a sativa dominant plant, you are looking at about 11 weeks of flowering at least. So it comes as no surprise that you aren't seeing any signs of ripeness.

It also looks like theres still a good amount of white pistils still being produced by the plant. When there are no more white pistils emerging from the buds, then the plant is nearing the harvest window. When your pistils are all orange or red, the plant still wont be ready yet. This change in colour is to signify that the plant is in its final stages of life, and that the flowers should be harvested soon not right away. This is when the Jewelers loupe comes in handy.

If like you said, you aren't even seeing milky coloured trichomes, you probably have at least 3 weeks left. Just give them a good check every week!

They sure look amazing tho!!

Well I think I am going to make a half pound out of this bagseed easily and so far the LSD is budding more tightly faster. Maybe the LSD will yeild more than the bagseed. Generically it says 500-600 grams per square meter(according to barneys farms).

Back
Top Bottom