Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

Propa Gator said:
For some time now, I've saved trim but not made kif nor hash.
Putting a naked flame to it makes me shudder at the waste.
Your skillet is the way, and I now see the light. :thanks:

I'm glad I could show you the light!! It's such an amazing high. So clean, so clear. Also you really use a lot less hash just a little bit and you are higher than the moon lol

The seeds are here and I got two freebies from EVA. MONSTER AND PINK PLANT!! I'm really excited to grow both of these out. Monster is one of my dogs nicknames so he will be really excited to hear us talk about monster all of the time lol. Though he is excited about anything we grow haha.

Merry X-mas to me!! :thanks: LadyLovesBud:thanks:

GodSpeed said:
Hey brother nice skillet never seen one before, its sort of like a hot knife but filtered through water i like! Congradulations on the new strains cant wait to see them in action!

Have a smoke in that skillet for me man :)

Just picked up new ISO hash... $68 a gram... Looks like yellow glass. I'll take take a few big rips for you!! And I'll try to upload a pic of the ISO I've never seen it this good!!

Double deadhead OG ISO Hash
iso1.JPG

GodSpeed said:
Woooooooooow $68 a G :eek: crazy prices man but looks well worth it, gota make some of this. Do you know if its made with butane?

Isopropyl alcohol and yeah yesterday it was $50. Today 68. Last time I'll be getting it but it's a nice Xmas treat

bigirishdoode said:
:420::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::xmas::xmas::xmas:merry christmas everyone,heres hoping you have a fantastic holiday with your famlies
~the b.i.d.~:420::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Thanks so much!!

Got new camera 14.1 megapixels!!! Can't wait to take pics but gotta wait 3 more days till after my friend gets here so he is surprised to see the buds!!

Haha thanks so so much... Shirt has lots of good memories. I plan on making a ton of tie dye after Xmas. I have a lot and I mean a lot (60+) plain white T's. Gonna take the really dirty ones and dye them :) ill have to show them off when I do that lol.

Thanks for the reps!! And for stopping by! It's always a pleasure!

I will be waiting for my :420: tie dye brother! Keep 420% Strong and 420% Safe
LOVE the ISO Hash Oil

I will be waiting for my :420: tie dye brother! Keep 420% Strong and 420% Safe
LOVE the ISO Hash Oil

Sadly I didn't receive my tie dye kit for Xmas. Hopefully I can order it soon for myself. I'll def. hook you up when I get to make them!! And that's a promise!

Back
Top Bottom