Female Seed's ICE day 40

IMG_72561.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 43

IMG_7262.JPG

Delicious Seed's Critical SSH day 5

IMG_7267.JPG

IMG_72691.JPG

Delicious Seed's Cheese Candy day 35 veg just showed first pre-flower hair, and just moved her to her 3 gallon bucket, she will get another week or two of veg before moving to flower.

IMG_7270.JPG

IMG_7272.JPG

Veg tent

IMG_72741.JPG

I could pull her now but want to take her to at least day 50, her buds are hard as a rock

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 45

IMG_7276.JPG

IMG_72791.JPG

Delicous Seed's Cheese Candy and Fruity Chronic Juice. The Cheese Candy will go into flower this weekend.

IMG_72821.JPG

IMG_72832.JPG

I started this journal just a hair over a year ago to run the JD-Lighting 1000w ballast through its paces and to give it a real review. Throughout this journal it has rocked and definetly a rock solid piece of grow gear, can't see myself using another ballast or company. I have reviewed and detailed it numerous times in the last year so I do not feel it needs anymore details, their quality and service speak for themselves. Thanks JD-Lighting!

Mods please move this journal to the completed section. I will be starting up a new journal soon featuring multi-strains all from Delicious Seed's, some pretty cool new gentics to tinker around with, maybe an unreleased one or two :hookah:.

Time for some Bat Bud! Quick Robin - To the Bat Bong!

I started this journal just a hair over a year ago to run the JD-Lighting 1000w ballast through its paces and to give it a real review. Throughout this journal it has rocked and definetly a rock solid piece of grow gear, can't see myself using another ballast or company. I have reviewed and detailed it numerous times in the last year so I do not feel it needs anymore details, their quality and service speak for themselves. Thanks JD-Lighting!

Mods please move this journal to the completed section. I will be starting up a new journal soon featuring multi-strains all from Delicious Seed's, some pretty cool new gentics to tinker around with, maybe an unreleased one or two :hookah:.

Time for some Bat Bud! Quick Robin - To the Bat Bong!

Consider this an early sub to the next journal! I can agree with the JDL ballast, I just bought a 600w. I was really impressed with everything up to the packaging.

Ok one more post with photo updates for the ICE, once the ICE finishes I will be starting the all Delicious Seed's journal.

Female Seed's ICE day 51, on track for 60 days

IMG_72841.JPG

IMG_72891.JPG

IMG_72873.JPG

IMG_7292.JPG

Delicious Seed's Cheese Candy at day 7 and really kicking in with the stretch.

IMG_72942.JPG

IMG_72981.JPG

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 36

IMG_72991.JPG

IMG_7300.JPG

IMG_7301.JPG

Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze day 19

IMG_73031.JPG

IMG_73041.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom