My JD Lightings 600w Ballast Grow Journal & Review #2

Re: My JD Lightings 600w Ballast Grow Journal and Review #2

I also put my 600w hps in the JD ballast, and turned on with out a hitch.Thank you JD Lighting for blessing me with this Ballast.You guys have sold me on a affordable, reliable ballast.I plan on getting a another 6000w JD ballast when tax time comes next year.As I don't need to look at another name when it come's to digital dimmable Ballast and with customer service.You guys are number one in my book!

well got some pics to posted up.
Clones are looking great now
Joe_pics_033.jpg
Joe_pics_034.jpg

I had to transplant my flowering plant in 2-3gallon pots, because the pots would be dry in less then a day!
Joe_pics_020.jpg
Joe_pics_023.jpg
Joe_pics_029.jpg
Joe_pics_030.jpg
Joe_pics_028.jpg
Joe_pics_027.jpg
Joe_pics_026.jpg
Joe_pics_024.jpg
Joe_pics_025.jpg

pic of the gdp
Joe_pics_022.jpg

my outdoor grow, just got one plant out there right now.Plant is Granddaddy kusk--aka purple kush.

Joe_pics_031.jpg

Doing some Strawberry's , and tomatoes, bell-pepper too outdoors.

well I seen some nice flowering last night.Been working a lot, but will update this week.Getting read to fire up my other light too, and add my clones.
Moved all my plants from the veg room to outside.Why pay for light for vegging, when I have the Cali sun!:thumb:

Well got some new clones, Girl Scout Cookies , and Sweet og kusk.Will post pics soon.Other 600w will be ready to firer up soon, as my clones are just about 9 inches?

[video=youtube;ExbDdVujivQ]
[/video]

Damn no love on here?I think this will be my last grow on here.

Damn no love on here?I think this will be my last grow on here.

Not True...this is summer time ...more growers inside in the winter..me i'm extra busy but i'll be checking in...i put my inside lights out for the summer too...your plants are going to need more water outside..i got 5 girls in the ground...10 in pots...and 4 in water...veggies are 4 types of beans...peas...2 type of peppers..strawberries...tomatos...okra...w melons...catalopes..carrots..and beets..also have a compare grow going with MJ...with me being single,,,thats a load...i made a cloner...got away from that hum dome...you're doing great..i got an eye out for you...:goodjob:

Looks like you got a great source for some great strains. After reading over your journal I see you have struggled a little bit but everything has turned around for you. Lots of learning curves your covering and looks like everything is going good now. I have browsed over the JD lighting sponsor and am impressed with the prices and the deals they offer from time to time. I will for sure consider them around tax time for another grow. Right now im going to be working with the BPN sponsor on my current grow! I am subbed for this grow and will be watching!

Looks like you got a great source for some great strains. After reading over your journal I see you have struggled a little bit but everything has turned around for you. Lots of learning curves your covering and looks like everything is going good now. I have browsed over the JD lighting sponsor and am impressed with the prices and the deals they offer from time to time. I will for sure consider them around tax time for another grow. Right now im going to be working with the BPN sponsor on my current grow! I am subbed for this grow and will be watching!
Thanks will update this grow soon, with a new sponsor.

I have learned a lot from my last grow and this grow!Right now I am dealing with some root rot outside, and I felt the soil and it was hot?The bigger plants all went in 10 gallon pots, and 2 went in 5 gallon pots today.

Went with Kellogs soil with extra perlite, and ordered some nutes.Thank's to bpn

Will be watching your grow too,

Not True...this is summer time ...more growers inside in the winter..me i'm extra busy but i'll be checking in...i put my inside lights out for the summer too...your plants are going to need more water outside..i got 5 girls in the ground...10 in pots...and 4 in water...veggies are 4 types of beans...peas...2 type of peppers..strawberries...tomatos...okra...w melons...catalopes..carrots..and beets..also have a compare grow going with MJ...with me being single,,,thats a load...i made a cloner...got away from that hum dome...you're doing great..i got an eye out for you...:goodjob:
I know, I was just down that day.

I've been watching your grow, and loving it too, you got me in to growing more then just mj, thank's.

Also got to give a shoot out to JD Lighting:bravo:

I got my ballast at 110% and the ballast stays so cool in my room vs my 400w ballast!

Buds are getting so fat with the 600w.

Well had to chop early do to bugs I brought in to my grow room!:oops:, but anyways this will be one of last post on this thread.Well have about 9 oz, after there all done.I'll let you guys know.

Well I have to say after having this ballast for sometime I have gotting to know this ballast inside and out!

If you grow in your room, with the wife, then you need this ballast!Had the 600w magnetic tank in there for two days, and my wife sleeped on the coach, because she said the mag was just too loud in the bedroom.

Put my JD back in there, and sex is good again.

Anyways going to kill this thread, because I want to do a better job on my next thread with the JD ballast.

here's a new video with my new nutes--bpn for life now![video=youtube;ZBXGqfqqtR8]
[/video]

Good video...plants looking good although you have a few yellow leaves...me too...as soon as i get through with this post i'll be going to the garden to cut mine off...they will fall off eventually but meantime the plant is wasting energy trying to do leaf repair..growing is great but you got to keep your better half happy(your wife)...:bravo::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom