Heady's Redemption x 6 with T5 Veg & JD Lighting 600w E Ballast x 2

Quick update.....

assembled 1 of the new hoods....Freakin HUGE is all I can say. 38" x 29" x 7"
Still need to remove the blue plastic....will do that before assembly on hood #2

0071189.JPG

018395.JPG

1 LA Con regifted back to me 2 weeks ago....went straight to flower and has stretched 12" so far.

011768.JPG

The Plushberry's and Skywalkers @ 40" tall, flipped a few days ago and received first batch of flowering nutes.

012695.JPG

013650.JPG

And 5 LA Con clones..best ever results so far day 7.
These were done following "TheCapn"s "How to clone in rockwool tutorial"

Tutorial link in my Signature at bottom of my posts.

019345.JPG

Thanks J6K :thumb:

I was unsure of the paper, you never read or see anything about it.

I always remove it at time of putting into pots, so I guess I won't disturb them this time but will remove it for the next clone session in another week off the Blue cheese and black berries

I am not sure it will even make a difference with paper on or off.Also,I have ripped the rockwool open to check for roots then sealed it back with no ill effect that was noticeable at the time.

LOL, nice to know someone else sneaks-a-peak with the rockwool besides me. ;-)
I'm currently trying the rapid rooter cubes. 3 days and nothing yet. We shall wait......

:ciao: Heady! Nice light fixture, and you are right..it appears huge. That's going to be great for your grow. :thumb:

GO SEAHAWKS!:cheer:

So another quick update....Glad to be back to work so not a lot of web time right now.

Spent the better part of SUPER BOWL 48 Sunday morning rigging up lights, duct work and fan.

I ran short of ducting so had to make a trip just before the game so here's a pic showing everything except final 4' piece of ducting.

010904.JPG

I must say, I finally feel like I have entered a new chapter in my growing ventures and until I jump on the LED bandwagon, this set up will be very efficient vs my old 19" open wings.

Temps have been stabilized 76" with lights on and 72" lights off and the hoods are now 10" away from plants vs the 24" to 30" with the open wings and direct heat from the bulbs.

A huge step up for me and my grow :party:

The regifted LA is nugging up already with nickle size buds and the Skywalker and Plushberry just started beginning flowering this morning after 5days since the flip.

:Namaste:

What? MOTM nom......thanks J6k but I really don't think I deserve the nom vs many other active :420: members, but sure is nice to be considered. :circle-of-love:

Things are going fine with the new set-up.....what a change it has made.

I found a few mites just getting started on a few leafs on the Flowering LA and 1 of the Plushberry's.

Mighty wash to the rescue, and I think I found the little buggers just at the right time.

Work has me very busy, so sorry for not being more active, but I am still here.

Thanks all :Namaste:

1 LA clone rotted off, as I knicked it with the blade before inserting in the rockwool, but the other 4 had roots at day 10
Took 4 more off Skywalker and another 4 off Plushberry last week, my clones never looked so good or healthy, shout out to "TheCapn" for his cloning in rockwool tutorial :thumb:

The 2 vegging Blue cheese and 2 blackberry's are filling out nicely, should be ready for the flower room in another 3/4 weeks going for maximum size before putting them in there.

Quick update today :morenutes:

Temps with lights 76. temps without lights 68 humidity average 43%

LA Con FF feeding schedule wk 6, 3 tsp big bloom, 2 tsp tiger bloom, 1 tsp cal-mag, 1/2 tsp Beasty bloomz(I accelerated the BB by 1 week)

She is now 60" tall and loving the new environment, nugging up nicely.

0021688.JPG

Plushberry and Skywalker wk 5 FF feeding schedule
3 tsp big bloom, 2 tsp grow big, 2 tsp tiger bloom, 1 tsp cal-mag, 1/2 tsp Open sesame

All 4 (2 each) are now 52" tall...never looked better.

0031617.JPG

0011687.JPG

Clone dome is doing excellent....

012707.JPG

4 LA cons, 4 Sky walkers, 4 Plushberry

0041530.JPG

Getting roots....

0051452.JPG

0081100.JPG

0071203.JPG

And the veg closet with the next line very healthy

2 Blackberry and 2 Blue cheese

019352.JPG

014600.JPG

009988.JPG

Thanks for all who have helped and the suggestions..things couldn't be better this run!! :thanks:

Thanks to all :high-five: just another quick sunday morning update:

The LA in flower is showing a late stage def in a half dozen or more MIDDLE to LOWER fan leaves that look like NPK def as well as I missed the cal mag on her last feeding so I'll add some with the next feed as well

Not a big concern....the deficiency in the fan leaves are dark red/purple stems, with dark green veining and yellowing top sides and REDDISH/ROSY undersides.....the red toned undersides is the clue to the Nitrogen def is what I could find info on this morning.

Going to try canna NPK 13/14 to stabilize it before it gets out of hand.

Found a new chart that I will be using as well.....

Nutrient-Deficiency-Cannabis-Chart.jpg

Underside view

0021692.JPG

Top view

0011691.JPG

Back
Top Bottom