Heady's Redemption x 6 with T5 Veg & JD Lighting 600w E Ballast x 2

Your leaf damage appears to be from low nitrogen. The purple stems are most likely either a calcium and magnesium deficiency. You may want to give your plant 5 millilitres or 1 teaspoon per gallon of Grow Big to compensate for the low nitrogen in flowering. The lower leaves yellowing is normal during flowering due to low nitrogen.

Here is a link to the FoxFarm nutrient feeding schedules

Sorry to all for my lack of participation....work is taking up alot of time and our internet went down last thursday the 28th and we didn't get back up until yesterday morning the 4th.

All is excellent, may have a slight powdery mildew issue in veg closet....too high humidity and not enough air flow..watching closely but not a huge concern yet as I think it's starting on 3 or 4 leafs on a blackberry...I'm working on more air asap.
This comes after rebuilding the closet to accept my other T5 and the 12 newly up potted clones last sat/sun...Just need more airflow and will treat for PM this afternoon.

Clones were up potted into 2 quart pots each last sunday.....4 of the 12 starts will be going outside for my summer grow and will put em outside around late May or Early June.

The 2 blackberry and 2 Blue cheese in veg are each 40" tall and need to be flipped but I am still 4 weeks out before getting them into the flower room....they may just have to go in early...40" is a tall veg plant.

Still a little yellowing in top third of fan leaves on the LA Con, but she has stabilized and is nugging up as usual.....found another leaf on plushberry with mites, only 2 mites and 3 or 4 eggs...a quick light spray of mighty wash on all the girls and all is good again.

I will try and get a few update pics added later this afternoon and will also be trying Light Addicts "Back Building" tech on the LA Con as she is swelling and approx 4 weeks to go for harvest.

And the grow lives on!!! :morenutes::Rasta::tokin::allgood:

Plushberry getting nuggy

0041545.JPG

La Confidential.....4 weeks to go :yahoo:

011790.JPG

010921.JPG

012717.JPG

No worries Light or anyone...My time is just more limited to play as before, not going anywhere just to busy to follow everyone's journals right now and participate.

This site rocks and have learned so much here from many many members. :circle-of-love:

Wow Heady! I'm super late subbing into your grow. All the seats were taken, so I'm climbing the fence and just peeking over the top!
Looks great and I really enjoy grows with more than one variety so we all can compare. Fantastic job and I promise not to hurt your fence!

Just putting up a quick update this journal still lives on :high-five:

Update 13 days later from last update......:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

My new cooltube hoods and 400cfm fan are performing excellent...Humidity ranges 37% to 42% and temps 81* to 75*

LA Confidential wk 10 per Foxfarm feeding schedule

0011722.JPG
0021723.JPG
0041557.JPG
0061296.JPG
0071224.JPG

Plushberry and skywalkers wk 8 Foxfarm Fed schedule ...held back and extra wk.

0091002.JPG
010926.JPG
011795.JPG

016504.JPG
017454.JPG

Plushberry
012720.JPG
013669.JPG

Skywalker
014611.JPG
015553.JPG

Quick update.....

The 2 blackberry's finally reached 40" in height and were placed into flower last night, still holding back on the blue cheeses, I think they will go outside.

The Blackberry's
0031653.JPG
0021732.JPG
0011729.JPG

Thanks all for the nice replys and words of encouragement :high-five:

and thanks King for the invite...I am now subbed as well.

I will get a pic update with all the stages currently in progress later this morning :Namaste:

Pic update 3/29/14

LA Confidential continues to swell....trichs are milky as she enters week 11 FF feeding schedule....no more nutes, just flushing H20 and molases until harvest.
The top third of this plant was introduced to "Back Building" as posted by Light Addict. The ones I did this to are larger, denser, and fatter than compared to those left alone by my best guess of 15% or so.
This is something I will continue to experiment with as the results so far are well worth the effort.

The very top of the main cola is 10" away from the cool tube and she has began to foxtail but no worries.

LA Confidential
The first 4 pics are the main cola and one of the other "Back Building" buds.....pic 5 is same LA plant with a non "back building" bud of the same size....major difference :cheesygrinsmiley:

0011734.JPG
0021737.JPG
010934.JPG
011802.JPG
012727.JPG

Next up is Plushberry...love the looks and interior hues and colors....Both the Plushberry's are entering week 9 FF feeding schedule and the "Back Building" technique featured by Light Addict will be utilized on them as well.

0031656.JPG
0041570.JPG
0071232.JPG

Next up is the Skywalkers....Unfortunately, neither of them will be a heavy producer it would appear as they enter week 9 FF feeding schedule. Most likely I won't keep this strain in the grow rotation unless she turns out some killer smoke.

0061307.JPG
0051484.JPG

Next up are the 2 Blackberry's as they enter Wk 4 FF feeding schedule and receive there first shot of 12/12 and blooming nutes.

0091010.JPG
0081130.JPG

The 2 Blue cheese still in veg....topping one today for 4 - 6 power clones(larger than bottom cuts) and then veg it to a bush another 3 weeks and will gift her to a buddy, the other will go outdoor end of May.

013672.JPG
014613.JPG

Next up the clones....1 gallon pots, 4 LA's, 4 Plushberry, 4 Skywalker, not the best angle but all are healthy.

015556.JPG

And finally the latest clones from the Blackberry's taken 3/26/14

016505.JPG

Back
Top Bottom