My JD Lightings 600w Ballast Grow Journal & Review #2

Re: My Jd 600w ballast review, and grow.#2

thanks, yeah there looking okay, I should really just kill them, but I find this, is helping me find out whats going on and how to fix it.It's nute problem big time with shock, from me.

Well right now I've stop using the jd ballast, but will start using it soon when my clones can take the light better, also have some new clones, that are not yet ready for soil, also green crack is going good.In to repot that soon.

Names of the new clones are one, white widow, granddaddy purple, granddaddy kush, no sure on the last one
Picture_3031.jpg
Picture_3163.jpg
Picture_3012.jpg
Picture_3022.jpg

Okay talked to the person I got the clones from, and the one I didn't know was Strawberry cough.
Also took some cuttings from green crack. Trying my best to get this grow going faster.

I'm also getting new clones for free to replace the sick clones I've been trying to save, but they are doing good.I believe it was from being over feed, nutes deficiency, shock from me, with switching soil, and lighting.

here a pic from my current granddaddy kush.lol, is has purple leafs, and hairs??now, and smells like sweet grapes.

Picture_2943.jpg

Need to go to my local hydro store for a adapter for my hood to fit the ballast cord for the JD ballast.Just bought a 600 hps ballast from Cragslist was just used for 2 months, looks new and still smell's new!Man the Jd ballast is so light! compered to my Extrasun 600 hps ballast!Well I got to go for now. I'll get back later on here to night.I'll upload pics

Well here they are
Picture_3401.jpg
Just look at the differences!
Picture_3412.jpg

The JD Ballast is 20 pounds lighter!
Picture_3421.jpg
Picture_3441.jpg

Will do a video or pics when I get it running, most likely Sunday.

Got a 600w mh and hps for the JD grow.Can't wait to dim this 600 mh down for veg!
Picture_3531.jpg
Picture_3521.jpg
Picture_3541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom