JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

209 Cali C.G

Well I have to give a shoot out to JD Lighting, and bpn for helping my do this grow!

I'll I can say is wow This ballast will know what bulb you have, and can adjust the power from 50, 75, 100, 110%

Been using Blue Planet nutes for 2 weeks, and plants are looking good,

Well lets get this grow going!!

What strain is it? 4,GDP, 2 Granddady purple kush, 3, SOUR GRAPE, 1, SWEET OG KUSH, 1 KUSH?, 1 skunk, 1, master kush, all clones made by me.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybirds
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Flowering
If in Veg... For how long? was just a week from clone
If in Flower stage... For how long? I'll say 3 weeks
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro?Soil for now
If soil... what is in your mix?Kellogg soil, with added perlite, and peat moss, for Lowes
If soil... What size pot? Nursery 4 gallon black pots I get for free.
Size of light?One 600w, one 1000w
Is it aircooled?both, yes
Temp of Room/cab?85f-92f
RH of Room/cab?---
PH of media or res?6.8
Any Pests ?Mites, just sprayed
How often are you watering?2 to 3 day a part
Type and strength of ferts used?bpn, bluemax, grow, and bloom, with blue booster

Re: JD lighting 600w, digital ballast, and --- grow

SAM_2302.JPG
SAM_2304.JPG
Picture_3842.jpg
Have to say this ballast is a good quality ballast at a good price.

Been running it this ballast for 5 months for veg, flower, and has keeped up with me in some hot times like now in Cen valley CA, and still runs cool.

New to the --- family, so just give me about a week more and I will have my nutes dialed in.Love my --- nutes, and at Corey's price, and customer service they can't be bet!!

Re: JD lighting 600w, digital ballast, and bpn grow

Been getting brown slim in my Ez cloner??

I forgot the name, but it's a bacteria?Not a algae???

Went to Pet smart to get the stuff to kill it.

I read on hear you can use a pack of pool shock.It's $4 bucks at Lowes.But I went the safer rout.

lol, also have to say it's working:thumb:Aslo cuts have been in the cloner for 5 day, and are popping roots:420:

loving my JD ballast!!Had a power out, and my JD ballast went right back on, and my magnetic ballast was still not on??I had to unplug it, and wait, then it went back on, but I don't know how long the power was out as I was sleeping?

Been getting brown slim in my Ez cloner??

I forgot the name, but it's a bacteria?Not a algae???

Went to Pet smart to get the stuff to kill it.

I read on hear you can use a pack of pool shock.It's $4 bucks at Lowes.But I went the safer rout.

Good Choice:bravo: Idk how much I would want pool shock in my Ez cloner :hmmmm:

Good Choice:bravo: Idk how much I would want pool shock in my Ez cloner :hmmmm:
I know?Well clones are looking great, no more dead clones!Looks like I'll have 50+ clones soon.

Just put my new clones in half gallon pots yesterday.

I messed up and used my flowering plant nutes mix(bpn) mix on the clones, and over nuted them a little, but there looking better today, and the grew a lot after the over dose.

Just ordered more blue max and blue boost today.Loving this stuff!

I had this one only strain outside going south!For 2 weeks, tried everything to get it back to health, dry pot, just water, bigger pot, just water again, let dry??No luck, but was green?, just droopy, so I said one thing left to do.Gave it 10ml of bluemax grow, and bloom, and the next day the plant was rising to the sun!!So it must of been a nutes problem that bpn fixed!1:goodjob:

Also this is one of my outside plants

thanks lost half, but the rest look good.Only the cherry pie got hit the worst??

I ALWAYS answer emails as soon as I get them. I may be in an important meeting or handling personal business but I never take more than 24 hours to respond to an email unless it has been sent to my SPAM box. I will check that shortly to make sure that everyone has been taken care of. In fact, I offer grow support to my customers over the phone on a person to person basis if they need it. What other companies offers that kind of service? Just ask sqwheels (my latest prodigy).....and many other members on this forum. I have spent hours talking to just one person at a time helping them on their grow.....for FREE....on a personal basis because I truly care and love my work and I take genuinely care about medical cannabis growers that need their medicine. Cannabis is my medicine as well and I understand its importance, and necessity of it.

As far as coupons go, my nutrients are priced well below my competitors, even with shipping costs included. I get requests for freebies/coupons multiple times a day and if I gave in to everyone's requests, I would go broke fast and BPN would no longer exist so I have to say no sometimes. My selfless nature and giving spirit sometimes gets me in trouble because it seems like folks try to take advantage of me at times and it is really frustrating to me. I have a full time job because that is what I have to do to pay my bills, take care of my responsibilities, and survive. I invest ALL of my disposable income into BPN and I have to tell you all, BPN is not providing me with much profit. Again, that doesn't really matter to me because helping folks grow cannabis is my true calling and I will continue to do it until I die. When not at work, I am answering emails, packing orders, and helping growers via email and over the telephone. Somewhere in between all of this, I find time to sleep a few hours. I haven't been on a fishing trip in over 12 months!!! :)

As far as "getting nutes" goes. As soon as I get an order, I receive an automatic email and I package up the order that evening unless it is past my bed time. If a phone number is provided, I used to call my customers and thank them for ordering from me and supporting 420 magazine. I have stopped that because it sometimes freaks folks out due to the nature of this business. As soon as I package up an order, I print a shipping label and an automatic email is sent from UPS with the tracking number as long as the email provided is valid. This happens no later than 24 hours after an order unless on a weekend.

NO ONE have never complained about my service and I ALWAYS make it right if with FREEBIES if there is a mistake with an order. There has been very few mistakes....but I am human. If there is a mistake, All you you have to do is contact me and it is taken care of promptly.....the customer is always right. PERIOD.

I am sure that you all get what I am trying to express so no more splain'in is needed.

One more thing, Very shortly, I will be offering a very special "GROW JOURNAL SPECIAL" to 420 members. I am fix'in to blow this place up with BPN grow Journals. I have a few more things to work out but expect some VERY GOOD deals on nutes in the next couple of months. I am going to make BPN a success if it is the last thing that I do! I cannot do this without the support with the 420magazine community.

Thanks for everyone that has provided me with support and positive vibes..............I need them now more than ever.........I love you all.
FREE HEMP.

:Namaste:
thought i would post this

roll call, these are the strains I'm working with

dram queen, purple kush, master kush, white widow, tangerine kush, tangrine dream, I.F? blue dreem, blueberry, banana diesel, sour grape, gdp, granddaddy purple kush, sweet og kush, Atomic northern lights, girl scout cookies, cheery pie, blue cheese, barney lsd-cut still?, lemon skunk, skunk? strain.

Need to knock 20 down to 6 mother plants..Half of these are just clones I just made.Been taking them outside now for the last 2 days, then bring them back in at night, and put a 23 cfl on them at night, to prevent flowering right now.

Got cuts in my dome and Ez cloner too, and getting ready for my first winter crop after this harvest Doing

Well I killed the lemon skunk, just got to many plants, I'm working with.No need for sick plants, I also, killed my mango too.

Got some cuts popping roots, and will plant those after I harvest my outdoor plants, outside.

Only got two girl scout cookies clones, so I will raise them as mothers.Got to love my cookies!

will posted a new video soon.

JD light ballast is the shit!!I saw on the news, that temps will get to 105f+, so if It gets in the upper high 90's, I'll lower the ballast to help cool.If I have too.I did in June when it was in the 105f+. Grow-room got to 96f, and went down to 92f at 50% on the JD ballast.

My newer clones in flower are just --wow!loving bpn!I find with kellogg soil, some perlite, and peat moss.I don't have to feed that much.So far I water two times, then nutes.My plants are fucken awesome!

just want to say too, room temp has been in the high 80's this month, at 55% h

went from 1/2 gallon to 4 gallon.Put 5 clones in at 6'' tall, and you see how one is, at almost 3 weeks flower!

Back
Top Bottom