600W Digital Ballast $149.99 Shipped! 2 x 600W Digital Ballast $279.98 Shipped!

does digital grow not sell 150's or 250?!?! im planning on buying one of the two soon, my business could go your way if you can get a package going soon!

Sorry,we only have 600W & 1000W at this time =(

Aww thats too bad because some of us are on a budget and can't afford those type of watts. How long is this deal good for? Now that I am sitting here thinking about it, it is only maybe 15 more than I paid for my 400w...I hope this offer will be good for awhile, now I have gotten myself interested...lol

No problem!

our 600W and 1000W bundle will be announce next week for any one that are interested:thumb:

Please not the junky lights/reflectors of some of the large mail order houses. Quality PLEASE!

Just an example of package crapola I've seen (strictly my opinion).

One vendor charges $68 to upgrade the light to a Hortilux super hps 600w. Now you can buy this very same light for $90-$120 all day long. So, it appears the "standard" light they are supplying you with, which is unnamed of course, is a junky $30 light.

The next example would be, if you added the Big Kahuna reflector instead of the one that comes in the package. Addon price? $90. Yet you can buy the hood from the same vendor for $154. So is the standard hood in the package deal a $60 piece of tin?

These are just random examples to make a point.

I see, point taken! However we don't sell any other brand besides our own brand, we stand behind warranty and we know the products in side out in case of issues a customers might have.

I have seen package like what you described, add additional price to get a better one because the standard package comes with cheap parts, but the additional fees is enough to purchase individual pieces. I can insure you ours is not that type of so called *deals* :allgood:

One vendor charges $68 to upgrade the light to a Hortilux super hps 600w. Now you can buy this very same light for $90-$120 all day long. So, it appears the "standard" light they are supplying you with, which is unnamed of course, is a junky $30 light.

The next example would be, if you added the Big Kahuna reflector instead of the one that comes in the package. Addon price? $90. Yet you can buy the hood from the same vendor for $154. So is the standard hood in the package deal a $60 piece of tin?

Well that does make sense. "Standard" packages generally have the minimum components or one nice one that other minimum components are added to in order to make a package (which, like DigitalGrow mentioned, a lot of people will buy because it's cheap).

You can get an el-cheapo bulb for $39.95 (random Google search, first indoor gardening website on the list, cheapest 600-watt bulb they show). A person could probably look through 20 pages worth of sites and find something cheaper. I've seen 400-watt HPS bulbs for $18. My name-brand one (also a 400-watt, 600-watt ones will, of course, be a little more) was $59.95 but it was far from the most expensive choice.

$60 for "a piece of tin?" My... piece was $32. Plus $3 for extra packaging (which was a rip-off, it was the only packaging and they bent the reflector to fit the box!). It was at or near the bottom of the range.

I put together a package that gave me the ballast I wanted (at the time, for the price; not saying there aren't better ones out there) - and A bulb with A reflector. IOW, I was able to get a light setup that had the minimum acceptable components (for me) at a price that I could (just) afford.

Others will want better kit - and be able to pay for it. If it's still a decent deal, they're happy. I was able to buy mine, so I was happy. A vendor who offers this kind of "select your own level of components" is also happy, because he gets a chance to sell to all of us.

You might be even more happy if all package deals include only top-shelf components. Me, I wouldn't have been happy, because I couldn't have bought such a package when I was ready to purchase.

Err... Sorry for jabbering in your thread, DigitalGrow. I assume that whatever components - or ranges of components - you offer in your packages, the final cost of each will reflect the fact that a person is buying everything at once from you. And that, to me, is the main point of buying a package in the first place. :thumb:

Err... Sorry for jabbering in your thread, DigitalGrow. I assume that whatever components - or ranges of components - you offer in your packages, the final cost of each will reflect the fact that a person is buying everything at once from you. And that, to me, is the main point of buying a package in the first place. :thumb:

Well said! TS :thumb:

This is a great ballast! Just finished switching over to 240V and the ballast at 110% is about as hot as the 120v 50% setting. I also didn't have to get the 240V power cord just plug it in baby! That's F'n sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom