1000W Digital Ballast $199 Shipped! 2 x 1000W Digital Ballast $349.99 Shipped!

DigitalGrow

:thanks: 420 Magazine for given us this opportunity to be here. To show our appreciation, we are offering our 1000W Digital ballast at a DEEP discounted price for a limited time.
productImage.jpg

1000Watt Electronic Ballast

ELECTRONIC BALLAST: 1000Watt Dimmable

JD Lightings' high performing electronic ballasts are a technological revolution that creates energy efficiency and produces more lumen output than magnetic ballasts. This grow light system works with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamps . They are silent, lightweight, extremely efficient - 99.9% power factor, soft starting, increases lamp life and reduces lumen depreciation. They eliminate the need for conversion lamps or multiple light systems. MH lamps are better suited for seedlings and vegetation stages, while HPS lamps promotes fruiting and flowering.

Dimmable Features:
50% 75% 100% and 110%

E-Ballast Features:

Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
Resin-sealed case for completely silent operation
Resettable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
Wire core 120/240V compatible
Completely silent and lightweight
Operates both HPS & MH lamps
Extremely efficient – 99% power factor
Detachable power cord that allows easy change over
4.75 AMP at 110%(1140W) 240V
5-YEAR WARRANTY -- 3 year full + 2 year prorated
UL-Certified
FCC-Certified

MSRP: $299.99

For a limited time only $199.99 1 x 1000W digital ballast or
$349.99for 2 x 1000W Digital Ballast

SHIPPING:
All order ship same day when payment is received by 12:00 P.M PST
UPS ground fully insured and tracking # provided
No international shipping
additional $30 for shipping for PR, HI, VI, RI, AK

TAX:
For a limited time only, we will pay your CA sales Tax!

PAYMENT:
Paypal: Paypal@JD-Lightings.com Please click on the price for payment checkout
If you don't have a paypal account: Please call us at 909 348 7304 we can take Visa/Master/Discover/Amex over the phone
M-F 9:00 a.m- 5:30p.m PST

Sales@jd-lightings.com
909-348-7304

Any inquires please email me only, this is a limited time promotional offer to :420: members only

For more information please goto JD Lightings

hell of a deal if i didnt just buy ballast id be hittin up that 2 for deal

Thank you! I am confident to say this deal is the best in the industry, for QUALITY ballast. Our ballast is commercial/Lab proven.

Every ballast is tested 48 hours after assembly to insured the best quality.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR COMPANY UL LISTING

Type in company name: JD-lightings

Many ballast company claims their ballast is UL certified, but none of them are listed.

Here is additional spec to the ballast(Bulb tested EYE LU1000MH/HTL/EN):

240V:
50% 2.34A @ 564W
75% 3.33A @ 806W
100% 4.28A @ 1031W
110% 4.75A @ 1140W

120V:
50% 4.72A @ 566W
75% 6.64A @ 804W
100% 8.74A @ 1052W
110% 9.68A @ 1170W

oh thats tight so they wont use 1000w if you have it dimmed low?

No, they do not use full 1000W when dim to 50%/75%, which is the key benefit of having a dimmable ballast. Yes, is a bit more pricy compare to 250W/400W/600W however, you'll never have to upgrade again.

240V:
50% 2.34A @ 564W
75% 3.33A @ 806W
100% 4.28A @ 1031W
110% 4.75A @ 1140W

120V:
50% 4.72A @ 566W
75% 6.64A @ 804W
100% 8.74A @ 1052W
110% 9.68A @ 1170W

Awesome deal!! I just sent a payment through PayPal for 4 ballasts! I was quoted $280 for the purple ballasts. I'll invest in better reflectors now, thanks to this special deal.

Please let me know when I can expect them to come in. I will start a new grow journal soon, just waiting for all the products to come in. Thanks!

Awesome deal!! I just sent a payment through PayPal for 4 ballasts! I was quoted $280 for the purple ballasts. I'll invest in better reflectors now, thanks to this special deal.

Please let me know when I can expect them to come in. I will start a new grow journal soon, just waiting for all the products to come in. Thanks!

Thank you for your order, should get them by next Wensday.

Good luck on the project:thumb:

Fantastic Deal !! I hope it last till the end of the month, I would love to get 2 of these to replace my 13 yr old 1000w MH & HPS ballast ! Would be great to be able to dim and should be more efficient than my older ones even at 100% !! Get my disability check on the 28th, have budgeted enough to cover 2 1000w 240v replacements for my setup if no extra shipping charges to Alaska !! If there is could you let me know how much? Thx TJ

Fantastic Deal !! I hope it last till the end of the month, I would love to get 2 of these to replace my 13 yr old 1000w MH & HPS ballast ! Would be great to be able to dim and should be more efficient than my older ones even at 100% !! Get my disability check on the 28th, have budgeted enough to cover 2 1000w 240v replacements for my setup if no extra shipping charges to Alaska !! If there is could you let me know how much? Thx TJ

This deal will last deal the end of March :thumb:

Yes sorry, shipping to Alaska is additional $30 for the 2,I will re-edited original post.

Digital Grow, thank you so much for processing my order so fast. I received the ballast yesterday!! As soon as I get my other equipment, I will start my grow journal utilizing these ballasts. :thanks:

Showed my buddy these ballasts, he is using his old magnetic right now, and we can't believe how light these ballasts are compared to his old magnetic! You might get an order from him soon! :thumb:

photo_1_24.JPG

Thanks for the reply about the shipping !! Cool if only another $30, I can swing that !! I like the post about them being lighter, cause the older ones I have are VERY HEAVY !! Also so glad to here the offer runs till the end of March, I have several friends that are interested to see how they work and will probably replace theirs too !! Looking forward to doing business with you !! TJ

Thanks for the reply about the shipping !! Cool if only another $30, I can swing that !! I like the post about them being lighter, cause the older ones I have are VERY HEAVY !! Also so glad to here the offer runs till the end of March, I have several friends that are interested to see how they work and will probably replace theirs too !! Looking forward to doing business with you !! TJ

no problem! yup they are at least 1/2 the weight of a magnetic/coil ballast

Not to sound like a hater but I paid $270.00 shipped for switchable ballast,umbrella hood ( i love ), bulbs MH/HPS, hangers, everything you need. I like this one I just think they should throw in a hood and bulbs so a guy can try it right out of the box.
What I really want is a plasma ballast you guys should check out the spectrum on that one you wouldnt beleave it.

Not to sound like a hater but I paid $270.00 shipped for switchable ballast,umbrella hood ( i love ), bulbs MH/HPS, hangers, everything you need. I like this one I just think they should throw in a hood and bulbs so a guy can try it right out of the box.
What I really want is a plasma ballast you guys should check out the spectrum on that one you wouldnt beleave it.

Feed back taken!:thanks: would you mind telling us where did you make the purchase?

Most people who purchase a digital ballast, either purchase to replace their old magnetic/switchable/coil type ballast (these type of customer already have bulbs/hoods/accessories to mount) or they are new comers with the buy once cry once intention. (That's exactly what we are offering at the right price.)

Let me briefly explain a bit so you can understand where we are coming from, and how we justified the price we offers:

The most important part to us is safety! I am sure you heard of many *caught on fire* horror stories. All our equipments are UL & FCC approved. To get UL and FCC certification is not cheap nor easy. This is very very important! What you are paying is a peace of mind, and safety we offer. We are no where near as reputable as Quantum or Lumtek however, our quality/safety/certification is up there on par with them. And price we offer is much less.

Also, our Digital ballast at 240V @ 110% consistently outputting 1140W using only 4.75AMP.
Most of our customer tells us the first noticeable thing is the lamp stop flickering.

We understand from a buyers perspective, cost is the most important, but please don't sacrifice safety simply for cost, at the end is not worth the risk.

As for the kit you purchase, I am assuming if the kit is NEW, you purchase the kit off eBay or from a eBay seller, because there is no way a reputable company would sell a kit, even for a switchable at that price, since MH/HPS bulbs from any of the reputable company would cost at least $60+ per bulb. Meaning for MH & HPS it will cost about $120. that's already 45% of the cost you spend, plus hoods and ballast.

Just be very careful on the equipments you purchase and pay attention to the company who sells them.

We are here to answer any questions in regards to digital ballast and here to warranty.

Hope that kind of clear things up a bit.

P.S We do have several bundle deals in the working:thumb: We will announce it in a few weeks

Best Regards
JDL Staff :thanks:

I would like to see some kits and yes it was a kit and came with all the bells and whistles.Sylvanin bulbs they are not cheap. I got a good deal and it took me months to buy one Im in the process of looking for another 1000 watter lets see what kind of kits you come out with.I just dont want to be making someones rent payment or something like that.They are nice ballast.:peace:

I would like to see some kits and yes it was a kit and came with all the bells and whistles.Sylvanin bulbs they are not cheap. I got a good deal and it took me months to buy one Im in the process of looking for another 1000 watter lets see what kind of kits you come out with.I just dont want to be making someones rent payment or something like that.They are nice ballast.:peace:

The kit we are putting together will comes with everything for a newbie, with safety/quality/price in mind :thumb:

Yeah you get what you pay for, not to mention these price are far from unreasonable you cant find a better price for what i would consider a name brand product. Plus the company sticks behind their product by talking to the customers on this website and offering great deals like this one. IMO you could go cheap on the reflector and timer and hangers and splurge on a good ballast such as JD Lighting and a decent bulb. Later guys!

Back
Top Bottom