Welcome Our New Sponsor JD-Lighting.com

Julie Gardener

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor JD-Lightings.com. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

logoHydrophonic.png

Need a superior electronic ballast?

At JD-Lightings they believe in simple living for the everyday urban growers. They are committed to provide easy-to-use, modern electronic ballasts that are reliable in quality and affordable in prices. They recognize the ever-changing market and will always strive to bring our customers the best products with continuous efforts in technological innovation. Urban gardening is a way to sustain a passionate lifestyle and you do it because you love it. It's all about choosing the right gear. You want to see the root of your hard work in the end and they will bring you there. JD-Lightings is about communicating with you, knowing what you want, and providing what you need. Let them help your grow thrive.

productImage.jpg

They offer a 600Watt or 1000Watt Electronic Ballast

JD Lightings' high performing electronic ballasts are a technological revolution that creates energy efficiency and produces more lumen output than magnetic ballasts. This grow light system works with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamps. They are silent, lightweight, extremely efficient - 99.9% power factor, soft starting, increases lamp life and reduces lumen depreciation. They eliminate the need for conversion lamps or multiple light systems. MH lamps are better suited for seedlings and vegetation stages, while HPS lamps promotes fruiting and flowering.

Dimmable Features
50% 75% 100% and 110%

E-Ballast Features

Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
Resin-sealed case for completely silent operation
Resettable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
Wire core 120/240V compatible
Completely silent and lightweight
Operates both HPS & MH lamps
Extremely efficient — 99% power factor
Detachable power cord that allows easy change over
Available in 250, 400, 600, and 1000 Watts
5-YEAR WARRANTY -- 3 year full + 2 year prorated

JD Lightings Hydroponics

JD-Lightings, Inc.
201 Lemon Creek
Suite A
Walnut, CA 91789

TEL: (909) 348-7304
FAX: (909) 348-7332 (OK)​

Welcome to the site, and thank you so much for your sponsorship. While not a grower myself (I have a brown thumb) - I'll be sure to refer others to your equipment.

You support is appreciated, and allows 420Magazine to continue Creating Cannabis Awareness!

:thanks:

:peace:

First off,
:welcome: to one of our newest sponsor :thumb:
Glad to have you aboard, just in time as well, I am looking to be getting a HPS system, and I am liking the price I see here..

look forward to seeing what your lights can do with one of our BPN soldiers, bigirishdoode he is a very big part of the community and will show excellent work with your lights in his journal... especially in line with Blue Planet Nutrients, it is gonna be killer! :thumb:

-Gen. Astonr420 of the BPN Army signing off

:peacetwo: and again :welcome:

First off,
Glad to have you aboard, just in time as well, I am looking to be getting a HPS system, and I am liking the price I see here..

look forward to seeing what your lights can do with one of our BPN soldiers, bigirishdoode he is a very big part of the community and will show excellent work with your lights in his journal... especially in line with Blue Planet Nutrients, it is gonna be killer! :thumb:

:thumb: thank you!

First off,

well thank you brother thats a hella compliment!! im very fatter uh um flattered! lol:high-five::thumb:
im super excited!!

Back
Top Bottom