JD Hydroponic 1000W Bundle Pack $299.99 Shipped!Reflector/Timer/Rope/Ballast/MH/HPS

DigitalGrow

productImage_jsp.jpg

We combine the best component in the industry to offer this bundle as our phase 1 bundle!

The phase 1 bundle kit consist of following parts:

1 x 1000W Digital Dimming JD-Lightings ballast 120/240V compatible (comes with 120V cord only)

1 x Easy rope, handle up to 150LB of weight.

1 x 6" Air Cool reflector W/Flip down glass: Dimension 19.5"x22"x9"

1 x 1000W HPS JD lamp

1 x 1000W MH JD lamp

1 x Mechanic single outlet timer 120V

1) ELECTRONIC BALLAST: 1000Watt Dimmable

JD Lightings' high performing electronic ballasts are a technological revolution that creates energy efficiency and produces more lumen output than magnetic ballasts. This grow light system works with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamps . They are silent, lightweight, extremely efficient - 99.9% power factor, soft starting, increases lamp life and reduces lumen depreciation. They eliminate the need for conversion lamps or multiple light systems. MH lamps are better suited for seedlings and vegetation stages, while HPS lamps promotes fruiting and flowering.

Dimmable Features
50% 75% 100% and 110%

E-Ballast Features

Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
Resin-sealed case for completely silent operation
Resettable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
Wire core 120/240V compatible
Completely silent and lightweight
Operates both HPS & MH lamps
Extremely efficient – 99% power factor
Detachable power cord that allows easy change over
Available in 250, 400, 600, and 1000 Watts
5-YEAR WARRANTY -- 3 year full + 2 year prorated

Warning:

1000W with 120V set up please make sure there is 15AMP of allowance per ballast/breaker

1000W with 240V set up please make sure there is 10AMP of allowance per ballast/breaker

Ballast Specification:

240V:
50% 2.34A @ 564W
75% 3.33A @ 806W
100% 4.28A @ 1031W
110% 4.75A @ 1140W

120V:
50% 4.72A @ 566W
75% 6.64A @ 804W
100% 8.74A @ 1052W
110% 9.68A @ 1170W

2) The JD Rope Ratchet Light Hangers

For easy adjustments, this great pulley system locks in place, holds up to 150lbs, has a drop down length of 63” and is 1/8 in size.

Great for:

Reflectors.
Carbon Filters.
Light Fixtures.
Ventilation Equipment.
Maximum weight capacity is 150lbs

3) 6" Air cool reflector W/flip down glass

JD Lightings’ performance reflectors are made for industrial use and to provide a wide dispersion of light. The interior is made with 95% reflective European aluminum for maximum light exposure. Features a lock-in tight metal hinge, it is designed for easy flip down of tempered glass with opening of 23”. This air tight system is completely sealed to prevent CO2 from being drawn out of a CO2 enriched environment. Powder-coated galvanized steel body and polished with rounded edge. Also has a built-in socket and lamp cord.

6" Air Cooled Reflector

Top of the line reflector from JD Lightings
Designed for a wide dispersion of light
Metal hinge latch feature for easy changing of lamps
Tempered glass with flip down feature string attachment - opening of 23”
Built in socket and lamp cord of 15 feet
Maximum output, uniformity and diffusion by using 95% reflective
Built tough with heavy-duty galvanized steel
Smoothed edged for a polished coat
V hook hangers included
Completely sealed. Features hinged tempered glass that closes onto rubber gaskets. Prevents CO2 from being drawn out of a CO2 enriched environment

Measurements:

Length: 19.5”
Width: 22”
Height: 9”
Cord: 178”
Opening: 23”
Hanger to Hanger: 19.2”
Vent to Vent: 24”
Space Covered: 3’x3"

4) 1000W JDL HPS Lamp

Our lamp are lab tested to be compatible with our digital ballast and out last most competitors!

High Pressure Sodium (HPS) 1000W lamp:

Lumens: 140,000 LM
Lamp Compatibility: Operates on 1000W Digital or 1000W Magnetic ballast
Color Temperature: 2,100K
Base type: Mogul E39 Base
Color Index: (RA): 20
Frequency (Hz): 60
Life Span: 24,000 HR
Safety: S51 ANSI SPEC
Bulbs Type: T14.5
Use: Flowering and Fruiting

5) 1000W JDL MH Lamp

Our lamp are lab tested to be compatible with our digital ballast and out last most competitors!

Metal Halide Bulbs (MH) 1000W lamp:

Lumens: 88,000 LM
Lamp Compatibility: Operates on 1000W Digital or 1000W Magnetic ballast
Color Temperature: 65,00K
Base type: Mogul E39 Base
Color Index: (RA): 65
Frequency (Hz): 60
Life Span: 12,000 HR
Safety: S51 ANSI SPEC
Bulbs Type: BTY37
Use: Veg

6) 120V Single Outlet Mechanical Timer

Automated Lighting for consistent hours of light
ETL Listed and Certified
Operates on 120V and can be used up to a 1000w Ballast
Non-detachable captive trippers and easy to set
Wattage up to 1725
15 minute On/Off
15 Amp

MSRP $599.99

Special offer ends on 5/31/2012. Free shipping within U.S.A exclude AK, HI, PR

(Mechanic timer currently on back order, expected delivery date 4/23/2012) All phase 1 bundle order place prior 4/23/2012 will be ship without the timer. Once is in stock we will ship it to you separately without additional charge.

All order ship via UPS ground, fully insured and discreet.

$299.99 shipped!

please click here to order
JD Lightings Hydroponics - 1000W Bundle Deal Phase 1

Re: JD Hydroponic 1000W Bundle pack $299.99 Shipped!Reflector/Timer/Rope/Ballast/MH/H

JD-Lightings hydroponic is offering 4.20 Special:

TODAY ONLY (DEAD LINE 4/20/2012, 11:59 P.M PST), everything you purchase through our WEBSITE ONLY(Exclude all special offers on our ballast), we will offer a 10% rebate.

For example:
1000W bundle deal:$299.99 shipped ( will be the full price you pay), on monday we will refund you 10% of the purchase price($29.99), bring your total down to: $270.
$270 for:

1000W digital dimming ballast
1x 1000W MH Bulb
1x 1000W HPS Bulb
1x Rope
1x 6" Reflector
1x Mechanic timer..

:cheer:

Re: JD Hydroponic 1000W Bundle pack $299.99 Shipped!Reflector/Timer/Rope/Ballast/MH/H

The 1000w ballast rocks the docks man!

So, I'm trying to get my order of two of these ready for tomorrow since it's the last day....

Are there warranties on any of the products, and if so what are they? Having a nice warranty on the ballast would be nice, I haven't heard from anyone that has had them for more than a few grows to know of their longevity.

Hi

All ballast have a 5 year warranty. All bulbs have 1 year warranty against defect.

One thing we can assure you is that we take care of our customers. We haven't been here long enough to justified our product longevity buy we can promise that we take care of problems.

Thanks

Hi

All ballast have a 5 year warranty. All bulbs have 1 year warranty against defect.

One thing we can assure you is that we take care of our customers. We haven't been here long enough to justified our product longevity buy we can promise that we take care of problems.

Thanks
Thank you, that seals it. I was trying to convince my friend to try it since he's in the market, but he's going to hold off because of never having heard of them or seen them in use for a year with reviews, etc... I trust the 420 community, and can't blame him at all since he's not a member here!

I can't wait for it to get here, my friend is buying it for me and will be getting it ordered tomorrow. How fast do you guys get them out? Get my order of the 1k watt kit together and ready to go ;) Is there a cutoff time in having it go out tomorrow?

Thank you, that seals it. I was trying to convince my friend to try it since he's in the market, but he's going to hold off because of never having heard of them or seen them in use for a year with reviews, etc... I trust the 420 community, and can't blame him at all since he's not a member here!

I can't wait for it to get here, my friend is buying it for me and will be getting it ordered tomorrow. How fast do you guys get them out? Get my order of the 1k watt kit together and ready to go ;) Is there a cutoff time in having it go out tomorrow?

Thank you for trusting us. Our brand may not estilablish yet but we try our very best to provide the service and product as the big ne branded product.

We guanretee you will be satisfies with our product!
Our shipping cut off time is 2:00 pm PST.

Thank you

you can't go wrong with a JD ballast!I've been using it to it's full potential, from clones to flower!I'm getting another one come tax time.I hope this deal will be going on then.

Thank you for trusting us. Our brand may not estilablish yet but we try our very best to provide the service and product as the big ne branded product.

We guanretee you will be satisfies with our product!
Our shipping cut off time is 2:00 pm PST.

Thank you

Thanks for providing this deal! I trust the ballast and now I just hope the hood lives up the the expectations. Hinged + completely sealed!

Just ordered it, can't wait for it to get here to check it out. I won't be able to use it for a good 3 months, but at least I'll have it when I'm ready!

Thanks for being speedy in getting it out, I just got it today.

However... when I pulled the ballast out of the box it had some orange stuff in some crevices. It looks like oxidation or that something is oozing from inside. There are also some spots where it looks like a clear glossy spot, where something got on it. They both could be glue from manufacturing, but still... Not what I want to see on a 1000w out of the box!

I'm not sure if this is to worry, but I don't want to have my plants halfway done and have to get another ballast because something was defective...

Everything else was as expected, cheap timer and ropes. Not sure about the bulbs, do you guys have any information on the output of both the 1k mh and hps? edit: nevermind, found it on the previous page!

Hood was nice, manufacturing around some of the seems seemed iffy, but it still appears to be airtight. As long as that's the case, the iffy parts are merely an eye sore more than anything. It was pretty heavy though, I'm not sure if my tent will handle it or not, maybe consider putting the weight of the hood up somewhere?

Overall I'm extremely happy, barring being able to use it until after summer.

One more thing overall about JD ballasts that I'd like to point out: They're not a single piece like lumatek or galaxy ballasts I've seen. It's held by screws that you can remove (or that can loosen on their own/allow particles/water/moisture in). Just an fyi to any future buyers. I don't expect problems with it, but some of the rougher users in certain locations may not like it.

Back
Top Bottom