1000W Digital Ballast $199 Shipped! 2 x 1000W Digital Ballast $349.99 Shipped!

The purpose of this offer is to encourage people to join :420:so they can utilize our promotion :high-five:

I think that's called a two-way street, folks, lol. Nice.

Members here get good deals and communication with sponsors.

Customers there... Get a good deal - as encouragement to join our wonderful site.

I like it:thumb:.

Aren't things supposed to work that way?

(Now if only you made smaller-wattage ballasts, too. For the little guys - with little electrical capacity.)

I think that's called a two-way street, folks, lol. Nice.

Members here get good deals and communication with sponsors.

Customers there... Get a good deal - as encouragement to join our wonderful site.

I like it:thumb:.

Aren't things supposed to work that way?

(Now if only you made smaller-wattage ballasts, too. For the little guys - with little electrical capacity.)

Well put!:thanks:

yes, things SHOULD work like that :cheer: that way everyone benefits. If it wasn't for :420: certain things wouldn't been possible from the starts.

As for smaller wattage, we do have it available just not yet arrive in our warehouse, stay tune for our bundle deals and other special offers we are coming out with in the next month :thumb:

TJCannabis - did you end up ordering a ballast? if you intend on doing a grow journal with it here on the website let me know so i can throw you on the JD Light Squad List. Just your name with a link to your journal. Laterz

I finally was able to order 2 1000w ballast, will be here next week and yes I would like to keep a grow journal on this website !! Feel free to add me the JD Light Squad list !!

How can you say this is a 420mag members only deal when this same deal is directly listed on your website and your facebook?

DigitalGrow has offered an amazing deal as well as an outstanding customer service as a sponsor to this forum. :thanks:

Fast shipping, quick reply to all my questions over emails, and best of all amazing prices that I cannot find anywhere else but here on :420:

I ordered a reflector off of an eBay seller and the glass came broken. I contacted them to see how we can get this fixed & they still have not replied back to me!!

I was hoping to get my grow journal going as soon as I receive my reflector, but that didn't work out. If DigitalGrow is coming out with a combination package, I would much rather deal with him than someone who is just trying to make a quick sale.

Please let me know when the reflector and other items are going to be available. I will wait and do a grow journal with all your products if I can. :thumb:

DigitalGrow has offered an amazing deal as well as an outstanding customer service as a sponsor to this forum. :thanks:

Fast shipping, quick reply to all my questions over emails, and best of all amazing prices that I cannot find anywhere else but here on :420:

I ordered a reflector off of an eBay seller and the glass came broken. I contacted them to see how we can get this fixed & they still have not replied back to me!!

I was hoping to get my grow journal going as soon as I receive my reflector, but that didn't work out. If DigitalGrow is coming out with a combination package, I would much rather deal with him than someone who is just trying to make a quick sale.

Please let me know when the reflector and other items are going to be available. I will wait and do a grow journal with all your products if I can. :thumb:

File a claim in paypal for item received not as stated. After filing the claim escalate it to the next level immediately that will get the sellers attention real quick. If they dont respond in 7 days you will get all your money back

Sweet! I have a friend looking for a new setup. I will let him know a package deal will be available soon.

Back
Top Bottom