Fire OG - JD Lightings

Re: Fire OG - BPN x JD Lightings - Joint Ops

Well I keep the tent open with the light on now for sure, but it still climbs up to the 80*F range, and goes as high as 86*F, But after some tricky fixes with the fan, I got it to stay in the 82 - 80 Range...

This is a better shot of the droopiness right before lights out...
F1_4412.jpg

And the temps...
IMG_073711.JPG

:peacetwo:

astonr i remember a while back my plants were doing the same thing, looking droopy and stuff. All i did was give them a watering, made sure the temps were ideal, and let them go to bed, wen i woke up in the morning they all seem to have perked up, maybe consider spraying the foliage with pH'd water?

After awaking this morning, they have gone back to their normal ways, I don't want to over water her just yet, I did a feeding 3 days ago now, but the soil is still moist under the 2 inches of dry soil.

Maybe you could talk to your sponsor and see if they can help out in some way to get you a fan and filter combo.

Also You said your light is as high as you can go is there any way you can LST the plant some more. It looks like you have plenty room to go wider with the plant if needed.

I have not had any problems tying it down during flowering. I would not go crazy and try and pull it down to the bottom of the bucket. I would just try to level out the canopy as much as possible if it were my plant.

I have not had any problems tying it down during flowering. I would not go crazy and try and pull it down to the bottom of the bucket. I would just try to level out the canopy as much as possible if it were my plant.

:hmmmm: maybe I might have to try it... The last time I tried to bend that branch down, it snapped a 1/4 of the way bend. I don't know, we will see, I will make a full decision on that by tonight before lights out.

Thanks for the input brotha.

Didn't send me the memo, I'm on board now...

:high-five:

Yea I am so busy these days now, I can't ever get the memos out, and also being a part of staff, I took my journals off my signature as well to look more professional here in the forums.

:welcome: aboard brotha. :thumb:

Day 2 notes:

After having drooped a lot a bit from her first day under a 600w HPS, she took day 2 like a champ. No drooping happened what so ever. So I only can figure that it had to do with the first day lighting being really intense for her.

Got something going on for mine as well brotha, doing a 2L Hempy DWC that Twelve12 has done, but I will be experimenting it with BPN Farmer's Pride Organics, and I am using soil instead of coco or perlite that you might have seen around.

Not to mention the outdoor crop that I have already started, just getting some beef up before I post them up in the journal. (Launching Soon :thumb:)

Look at this Fire OG very nice plant!!! ill be watching :)
What's good Grandpa Mud-P,

:welcome: to my journal and :welcome: to the :420: community brotha, glad to see that even family of our members join up to help the cause. So have a sit, browse around, you might even find something that you didn't even know. I keep finding more and more everyday.

Astonr420 great! I have the 2L DWC-H blog with the details and list of the current testers for this experiment. Would like to see how they turn out. Your test run will help add more data for soil setup.
What's good Twelve12,

Man you know I am always up for a good testing. You knew this was coming brotha, I had to make it happen before the end of the indoor season and when the clone didn't take, I made a quick decision and started up a Fem Afgoo just for this. And what else better to test this out with a test of a test of a test. As mentioned before, I have been donated the JD Lighting - 600w Digital Ballast for a test run journal, in which they have been so patient with me on the waiting for the bulb to show up as well. And now that the bulb has arrived, thanks to Mike over at Webhydro.com. Finally can get this journal underway. Webhydro.com joined in on this journal with a kind donation of this FloraSun 600w HPS Bulb, on which I will be posting a Staff Review real soon along with JD Lighting's 600w Digital Ballast.

So much happening! This is so fun, not to mention that I have already started up the outdoor season I am just getting some veg, which has started, and I will start the journal on them babies.

Photo's being PSed at the moment, will be back soon with a photo update.

What's good Grandpa Mud-P,

:welcome: to my journal and :welcome: to the :420: community brotha, glad to see that even family of our members join up to help the cause. So have a sit, browse around, you might even find something that you didn't even know. I keep finding more and more everyday.

What's good Twelve12,

Man you know I am always up for a good testing. You knew this was coming brotha, I had to make it happen before the end of the indoor season and when the clone didn't take, I made a quick decision and started up a Fem Afgoo just for this. And what else better to test this out with a test of a test of a test. As mentioned before, I have been donated the JD Lighting - 600w Digital Ballast for a test run journal, in which they have been so patient with me on the waiting for the bulb to show up as well. And now that the bulb has arrived, thanks to Mike over at Webhydro.com. Finally can get this journal underway. Webhydro.com joined in on this journal with a kind donation of this FloraSun 600w HPS Bulb, on which I will be posting a Staff Review real soon along with JD Lighting's 600w Digital Ballast.

So much happening! This is so fun, not to mention that I have already started up the outdoor season I am just getting some veg, which has started, and I will start the journal on them babies.

Photo's being PSed at the moment, will be back soon with a photo update.

Your right i mean the 1st time i came to the site i started learning new strains and what not its pretty dang cool! :)

:thanks: for the warm welcome

Back
Top Bottom