Mudz Autoflower Sunlight PoWnA - New Techs

Mr Mud-Pie

Hello everyone, i talked with my uncle and we are going to do a Joint Grow. We will be growing the very rare White King Autoflower. yes a WK Autoflower. We will be starting in 2 weeks. i will be driving up there with him and we will be trying to Perfect this amazing strain. And there will be a surprise at the end for those who learn with us. We will be using very new techs that we have come up with. We will also show you the Family trade to make your buds have a what we call True Open Bloom or TOB. along with the new PoWnA a type of out door growing mixing certain things to gather to promote growth and yield HUGELY from the start with a Autoflower. It will take no more than 9 week and will have buds on day 16. (If all goes well) we will have 5 WK seeds used 4 female 1 male. We will show you what we know to help everyone and i hope that everyone chim in and talk on here about new ways on growing. This is a grow to learn not to yield. If you want to see nice buds come and watch there called Mudz Buds. *By MMP i will be using BPN product on one plant since my uncle hasn't seen it. BPN YEAH!! so we will see how US THE BPN COMMUNITY go against the old man
:p :thumb: So i welcome you to the 2012 Mudz Bud Outdoor grow!

Thank you :420: for the support and community! this is for everyone!

What strain is it - White King Autoflower (blend)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage - Seed
If in Veg... For how long -16 days
If in Flower stage... For how long- N/A
Indoor or outdoor - Ourdoor (CFL in Start for Seedling)
Soil or Hydro - Soil
If soil... what is in your mix - Will come to that when explaining on Lessson
If soil... What size pot - 1 Coco Skin *Seedling* 1gal (veg) 5 gal (bloom)
Size of light - 10,000 Foot candles AkA Sun

Is it air cooled - Fresh air cooled with tropical wind

Temp of Room/cab -Anywhere from 68 in the night to 84 during the day

RH of Room/cab
PH of media or res - 6.2 Ph
Any Pests - None
How often are you watering -Lesson
Type and strength of ferts used - BPN Product, GMP Product, Organic Fox farm Soil Happy frog. with added perlites.

:thanks: For Stoping By! Enjoy!

Re: -BPN- Mudz Autoflower Sunlight PoWnA *NEW TECHS*

Hello, id like to just say yes to everything that has been said here. We will be useing BPN on one or 2 of the plants to promote it. i will be useing my product on one as well.

Enjoy it should be in a week or 2 when we start germing

add me to the list as well, my journal counts getting higher and higher, im gona start getting mixed up with all these journals, its so hard to keep up, the only time i can catch up is when you peeps are in bed, thats the benefit of different time zones,

this should be a good grow,

I can't wait to follow the BRILLIANT gramps for a full outdoor grow. I'm sure the younger Mud has plenty to offer to help my knowledge also. I'm so jealous of you Mud-Pie having someone so experienced to teach you personally(especially a relative). This is gonna be great.

This is going to be an excellent grow, I can already feel it... I'm Subbed for sure.. got my popcorn, soft drink, feet up and waitin for the magic to begin :)

Here are the rare White King Seeds :) we got 4 female (Autoflower) and 1 male (male is not autoflower)

2012-04-09_10-06-16_464.jpg

And yes thats my knife :)

Back
Top Bottom