Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz

Grandpa Mud-P

Hey there everyone just signed up, Dont really know how things go there so ill just post pics and you guys tell me what u think ill put Info with each pic of what they are. Thanks for checking out the plants. And if you have any question feel free to ask. :peace:

Re: Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz.

From one MUD to another :) lol Welcome to 420 Magazine!!! you will find that this is a great community to share knowledge, improve your growing skills and stay tuned to the current cannabis news :)

If you are growing, start a grow journal, which will allow other members to tune into your grow and either ask or give advice :) Can't wait to see what you have in store :) Welcome!

hey there gramps! good friends of Mr mud pie. glad to see we got your wisdom on here with us at :420:
take a min to read all the grow journal info and the disclaimer. and if you have beauties you should throw them right up on POTM (plant of the month) entry

can't wait to see! your gonna love the 420 community!

GMP_-_Hempy.jpg

^ Hempy

GMP_-_Hempy2.jpg

^Hempy

GMP_-_Hempy3.jpg

^ Hempy

GMP_-_hempy_3.jpg

^ Hempy

GMP_-_New_Strain.jpg

^ Mud Kush, This is a strain that i have been working on for quite sometime. Ill go into what the Cross strains are ect later on to baked ha

GMP_Hindu.jpg

^ Hindu Kush

GMP_Hindu2.jpg

^ Hindu Kush

GMP_WW.jpg

^ WW

GMP_WW_2.jpg

^WW

GMP_ww_3.jpg

^WW

Well Theres the pics of some plants. What does everone think? going to check out everyone elses plants in a few need to smoke more.

:peace:

OMG!!!!!!!!! they look so good on your camera!!! let me use it someday! lol i love that WW, its my fav. <33333 :thumb: :Namaste:
Those WW tops look scrumdidillyumptious! :Namaste:

I have a question for the crowd I saw this contest thing? whats it all about and what do u have to do to enter? ive never really did contests before haha sorry old man here :Rasta: baked as fuck lol

there are other contests. member of the month. plant of the month. nug of the month go to the "Lounge tab" and on the drop down click "420 contests"

Hope this helps bud:)

Back
Top Bottom