Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz

Re: Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz.

Dam look at you uncle all ready got 80 fews :p your gonna love this. You should enter the WW for Plant of the month!! :) orr sandy the Hindu :D UGHGHGHGH this is soooo awesome! :DDDD

Im going to do Sandy, She my fav i love her chesse smell cuz its so uniqe and different. Plus it makes me want to eat chesse :morenutes:

Wow MR MUD!!!! your plants look amazingly healthy!!!! What are you feeding those girls, and whats in your soil if ya don't mind me asking.. wow!!!

Well i cant tell you it all cuz there some family tradition ;) but the key is drainage only allowing certin amount of time of water on the roots so there like factorys you want it to be primed all the time, when u feed ur kinda drowning them a litle so the factory goes slower but then when the nute gonig into the roots its primed and growing healthy and faster, so u control how much water they with nutes and normal water means faster growth and better yeilds with more tric

their we go, found your journal, you got some fine looking ladies their, looks like i got another journal to keep up to date with, nice to meet you mate, im sure you will love this site, also the contests are good to enter, you get some free stuff if you win like nutes and stuff like that, bpn products are about the best around, im just waiting for my delivery.

and just to show how nice some of the people are here this is what happend to me, i live well outside the usa, im in europe, and they dont sell pbn productd and have no outlets over here, plus i cudnt afford the $50 postage plus the cost of the nutes, long story but im out of work and a single dad with 2 kids, anyway out the blue, a member called teSmp dropped in and offered to pay towards the products, now another member jumped in and offered to chip in as well, then even better the owner of blue planet nutes offered to do the products at cost price, in total it came to $70, and this was paid for by members of this site, who i have never met and like i said ive only been here since march, this just shows the kind of people you have here compared to other sites.

teSmp is a top bloke on here and so is your nephew, i check his journal often and everyone here gets along, its a great site to be a member of and im so glad i found this site as i am chuffed to say i have made some very good friends, and where pretty much on opposite ends of the earth, it really is amazing how kind and dedicated some members are, their really are 2 many to name, but your nephew speaks to a good few of them so im sure he has filled you in what this sites about,

might be worth you writing a book, join the elite and have your own book for sale, with experience like that you would be up their with some of the best, im sure their are loads of problems you have had to deal with and dealt with,

a quick question, for indoor grow what would you say is the best lighting schedule during veg, 18-6 or 24-0 or something different all together,

And another part i have been doing this for 29 years so ive had alot of errors and what not but i have all most perfected it, just takes time like reading a book :)

Well i cant tell you it all cuz there some family tradition ;) but the key is drainage only allowing certin amount of time of water on the roots so there like factorys you want it to be primed all the time, when u feed ur kinda drowning them a litle so the factory goes slower but then when the nute gonig into the roots its primed and growing healthy and faster, so u control how much water they with nutes and normal water means faster growth and better yeilds with more tric

Definitely understand keeping the recipe of success under lock and key, I've been bugging my norcal growerbuddy for his soil secrets, and he has shared about 80% of them, but keeps his little trademarks hidden.... :) Its a blessing to have someone of your experience and caliber of growing with us on 420magazine!!! Thanks for being part of an awesome community!!:thanks::welcome:

their we go, found your journal, you got some fine looking ladies their, looks like i got another journal to keep up to date with, nice to meet you mate, im sure you will love this site, also the contests are good to enter, you get some free stuff if you win like nutes and stuff like that, bpn products are about the best around, im just waiting for my delivery.

and just to show how nice some of the people are here this is what happend to me, i live well outside the usa, im in europe, and they dont sell pbn productd and have no outlets over here, plus i cudnt afford the $50 postage plus the cost of the nutes, long story but im out of work and a single dad with 2 kids, anyway out the blue, a member called teSmp dropped in and offered to pay towards the products, now another member jumped in and offered to chip in as well, then even better the owner of blue planet nutes offered to do the products at cost price, in total it came to $70, and this was paid for by members of this site, who i have never met and like i said ive only been here since march, this just shows the kind of people you have here compared to other sites.

teSmp is a top bloke on here and so is your nephew, i check his journal often and everyone here gets along, its a great site to be a member of and im so glad i found this site as i am chuffed to say i have made some very good friends, and where pretty much on opposite ends of the earth, it really is amazing how kind and dedicated some members are, their really are 2 many to name, but your nephew speaks to a good few of them so im sure he has filled you in what this sites about,

Wow thats meaningful great people are here at :420: i can all ready tell. ill have to look at this BPN i know my nephew ordered a 20$ one for his one plant so i guess ill see how it turns out. then again he just started as well but he knows some stuff from me and his grand mother. (She pasted away 7 years ago) learned all i know from her she loved being in her garden she did alot with her plants long time ago

might be worth you writing a book, join the elite and have your own book for sale, with experience like that you would be up their with some of the best, im sure their are loads of problems you have had to deal with and dealt with,

a quick question, for indoor grow what would you say is the best lighting schedule during veg, 18-6 or 24-0 or something different all together,
my personal opinion for autos is 18-6 all the way through but for photo period i would give them the most natural lighting schedule possible before 12 12. i just think 24-0 isn't really that good. i find my plant grow ALOT at night. they need rest too.

but lest see what the wise expert gramps has to say :Namaste:

Wow thats meaningful great people are here at :420: i can all ready tell. ill have to look at this BPN i know my nephew ordered a 20$ one for his one plant so i guess ill see how it turns out. then again he just started as well but he knows some stuff from me and his grand mother. (She pasted away 7 years ago) learned all i know from her she loved being in her garden she did alot with her plants long time ago

god bless her :Namaste: I'm sorry to hear bud:peace::love:

Well If your trying to be more natural and balanced do a Night, day time. But if your going for size and strech like a hempy do 24/0 the thing about night is it focuses on a different type fo growth it lets the roots grow and keep tejh cannopy still and not growing so it has mroe foundation and it will grow more buds and more quality in the end, so its like Quanity over quality type things.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) im here to help everyone and share what i know really, but yes your right i have my trade marks and stuff that i keep lock in key ;)

ill be about on the fourms answering stuff and what not, i would like to be apart of the communty seams like a great bunch of people :) ill be starting a May Outdoor grow so stay tuned in for that. These Outdoor ones will get about 8-9 feet if done right

Well the thing is its all in balance its been growing with night and day for many many many years so if you change a built trait of the plant it acts kinda funky and things start happen with it ect ect

Back
Top Bottom