Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow - Darkstar - Lucy - White Rhino

Re: Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow (Darkstar, Lucy, White Rhino)

Update: Everything is going well. I have two Super Skunk plants still in my tent finishing up. They seem to be taking forever, but they look like they are getting there. Some bleaching on the tops of two colas and crispy leaves but the buds themselves look outstanding.

20140123_195805.jpg
20140123_195748.jpg
20140123_195743.jpg
20140123_195754.jpg
20140123_195813.jpg

My CBD plant and some clones that I took from it just testing out the new clone machine (Its working great these clones are like 6 days and look fabulous).

20140123_195910.jpg
20140123_195914.jpg

My seedlings have pretty much started to grow up!
20140123_195920.jpg

These two are the Darkstar
20140123_195951.jpg

These little guys are staying bushy and are the White Rhino
20140123_195935.jpg

And these are my three Barney's Farm Lucy's
20140123_195943.jpg

Also got my starting pots for my next grow in for the High Brix. Still waiting for my big bags to come in the mail will throw up pics of them once they show up.
20140123_130512.jpg

Thanks for stoppin by and lookin! Happy Growin!:thumb:

wow you got a lot on your hand cant wait to see these girls get big
Happy Thurweed day Bp :thumb:

Thanks Cronic same goes to you aswell! Came home from picking up my bail of Pro-Mix and my freaking dog ate two of my clones out of the clone machine. Forgot to keep the door closed and I knew something was up because he was acting like he did something bad. hes a weed fiend, I gotta be careful because if I drop a nug on the ground he always tries to swoop it up real quick, like I was dropping a hot dog on the ground or something.

:rofl: that's a cool dog man I stick it in my dogs nose she turns away lol
trying to get her to eat some :rofl:
Happy Freeweed day Bp and a Chronic weekend to you :thumb:

:rip: clones! Bet the pup enjoyed those sweet leaves.. little sh*t! I have to watch out for my dogs also.. although, they seem to have finally learned they need to watch over the plants instead of trying to nip at em. Are you using the promix hp? I have a bale and have been contemplating amending it. Is a single high brix kit enough for 1 bale (3.8 cu ft.)? Can't wait to see your results throughout BP, happy shatterday! :joint: CA

:rip: clones! Bet the pup enjoyed those sweet leaves.. little sh*t! I have to watch out for my dogs also.. although, they seem to have finally learned they need to watch over the plants instead of trying to nip at em. Are you using the promix hp? I have a bale and have been contemplating amending it. Is a single high brix kit enough for 1 bale (3.8 cu ft.)? Can't wait to see your results throughout BP, happy shatterday! :joint: CA

Yhea I am using Promix HP. I cleared out the kitchen and laid a tarp down last night and poured it all out. Yup The high brix kit calls for the 3.8 bail. I was triple reading docs instructions because the amendment bag that you are supposed to mix in is only like 1 pound for 60 pounds of soil, but from what doc says less is more when it comes to that. I just hope I got it all mixed evenly. Spent like 45 minutes just churning and turning the pile hehe. I also mixed in 20 pounds of EWC. I am looking forward to trying it out aswell. I spent the past 4 hours this morning making runs to the dump while cleaning out my garage. I have soo much room in there now I am thinking of getting a larger tent.

Well it has been decided. I was taking measurements and pondering my options. I was thinking of going with either a 5x5 tent or a 8x4 tent. If I went with the 5x5 I would save a bit of money by not having to buy a second light, but the 8x4 space is soo much roomier.

I am going to be buying the 8x4 tent soon and another hood/light/ballast. I am going to go with dual 600watts. This tent will give me the options to use bigger pots and grow bigger plants with the High Brix. I should have everything by the time my high brix grow comes around.

My 6 inch 435cfm fan should be enough to exhaust the two lights while keeping the same size 6 x 24 inch scrubber I am currently using.

Glad to see you're doing a HB run.

"you're gonna like what you see"

:thumb:

Happy Sativaday Bp :thumb:

BP, Canna and I have been looking at a first time grower who is growing in cubes. I thought maybe you could go look at his project and offer some input. I'm not familiar with the method and I expect you'd be able to offer some advice.

Please help young plants leaves drooping

Happy Skunkday Bp :thumb:

Well all the plants have been harvest last night and I took a trip down to the garden store today. Picked me up a new 4x8 tent, 1000w gallaxy ballast, 1000 watt hortilux and a new matching blockbuster 6 inch hood.

I was up really late last night tearing down the old tent and the area is ready for the new tent to go up. The grow shop had to actually order my tent and hood for me, but since it comes from sunlight supply which is literally down the street it will be here friday. I will post some pictures of everything while I am setting it up and then with the ladies in there new tent to get ready for flowering.

Great updates BP!

Can't wait to see you run HB with the dual 600 4x8. It def pays to buy a larger tent IMO. Still kicking myself for getting the 2x4 first. I don't recommend anything smaller than 4x4 now lol.

Only 1lb of amendments? I would've guess a lot more for 60 gals too. Everyone has been killing it with this kit tho so it must work. Can't wait to get one myself. Just a few more weeks...

Cloner looks great. Your gonna love that thing. I still consider it my best investment yet.

I also have a problem with my dogs nipping leaves. Personally I think they know the health benefits of raw cannabis instinctually. Kind of like when large dogs eat grass for digestion. I think it could actually help prevent cancer in dogs with enough regular dosage. Otherwise it's a cheap high value treat for them. It's not like the leaves get them high. They just love the taste! :)

Congrats on your harvest as well!

:Namaste:

Congrats BP...

Great updates BP!

Can't wait to see you run HB with the dual 600 4x8. It def pays to buy a larger tent IMO. Still kicking myself for getting the 2x4 first. I don't recommend anything smaller than 4x4 now lol.

Only 1lb of amendments? I would've guess a lot more for 60 gals too. Everyone has been killing it with this kit tho so it must work. Can't wait to get one myself. Just a few more weeks...

Cloner looks great. Your gonna love that thing. I still consider it my best investment yet.

I also have a problem with my dogs nipping leaves. Personally I think they know the health benefits of raw cannabis instinctually. Kind of like when large dogs eat grass for digestion. I think it could actually help prevent cancer in dogs with enough regular dosage. Otherwise it's a cheap high value treat for them. It's not like the leaves get them high. They just love the taste! :)

Congrats on your harvest as well!

:Namaste:

Im still kicking myself for buying that 2x4 tent too!!! I did pull over a pound out of that tent this go around tho! :morenutes:.

This next go around I am going to run that tent dual 1000w while the weather permits (cold). After next harvest I am going to pick me up a AC unit and throw it in the tent to try to keep it like that.

I did figure something out on this last grow from using a 1k light is that it throws out some intense light wash if it it to close to your plants regardless of temperature. I thought I was having nutrient deficiency, but it was the bleaching of my leaves and colas where the light was the most intense. My plant that had the light bleaching was in the center of the tent and It was one of the last ones to come down last night and let me tell you what. These nugs are soooooo freaking hard its insane. Super dense! :biglaugh:

This is a learning process and I find that every grow I complete the more I learn and it gets better every time!

Congrats BP...

Thanks BAR man!

My favorite journals are the ones where the author thinks retrospectively and critically about what they've done both in the past and about what they want to do in the future and communicates the thought process effectively without a flood of bro-brah hoo-hah and dogmatic parroting driving page and post counts. BP's journals are some of the finest reads on this forum.

The new rig sounds sweet. Thanks for sharing. I'm anxious for an evaluation of how the darkstar smokes since I have one going now. Rock on!

wow cant wait to see the new stuff going
Happy Weednsday Bp :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom