LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

Hey my friend! Hope all is well over there, haven't heard from ya in a while. Got me all concerned about ya n stuff lol
Just been incredibly busy... I'll will try and grab some pictures and a little update for ya later tomorrow as I am out of town at the moment.

At the moment I have 18 plants going hehe... 7 are just in germination stage and 6 are just on the second set of true leaves but still should have a good full set of rooms soon. Lots of the plants I had in veg turned out to be male so my crop size is all over the place unfortunately.

Any how, thanks for caring and checking up on me bud. Greatly appreciate it.

You smoke any Candy yet? I wanna here your thoughts. I have 3 more coming. 1 almost done and 2 that are just starting. Love the citrus grapefruit terps they put out.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Ok good to hear things are still going well for ya at least! Too bad ya got them males but I guess that's just part of the hobby :)
Will be looking forward to your update to, glad you still have lots going on. We all get busy with life, hard to update some days.

Candy Canes are a decent smoke, just tried some this morning. Did a quick smoke report in my update today if you have time run over and check it out. Maybe that's the sweet taste I can't seem to put a name to, grapefruit.. Always nice to compare them this way, we will get on that one day soon and have a chat about it :)

Quick update with pictures.... for once hehe.

Flower Room: Had to kick this room down from 1000w to 600w hps to keep Temps within acceptable range.

Candy Cane 30+49= 79 days, just started flush.

c89d74c2a717d87f98ab0fa93c2090ae.jpg

95b2d38ddcada7dde95bb02ec67ff8f3.jpg

19d995eb4a4e3f1887439e25e983548f.jpg

94c5d82a6fc6e9f336dc83940dcfdd76.jpg

b0f649e89ceb4209f6f120a1da6c361c.jpg

MxM "A" 36+43=79, this one is definitely going 10 weeks in flower.

1f10656e1eb31b0a6cdf9f6b2eaf63b8.jpg

69131e556361d08094592dced7fbbdc2.jpg

d94e38d28674456c7bdaf41bc942fa7f.jpg

Indoor #4 49+2=51, long ass veg for this mainlined girl.

5b75443be747eaac890ebdf5f970f177.jpg

b4115bb3a2b06fc7cf0adad7efd062f9.jpg

Veg Room: All Day 16, 600w MH

2 Coma Kush on left, 4 Hash Passion on right ( will post info on these strains next post)
94246db32dc02c4a8a40dfc9b712740c.jpg

bc817abe8c2ade4f4abb0c5ebbc68d71.jpg

Sprout: All Day 8, CFL 20/4 schedule.

Indoor #1,2
MxM #1
Candy Cane #1
Coma Kush #3

I'll show individual once in Veg room

24ac80a5e30a6be60f8f839cae379944.jpg

Should be harvesting Candy Cane in a couple weeks. Longest I've let a plant go yet but she still is only showing the odd amber trich at the moment... so looking good.

Anyhow I will update next time with all the next strain info and some info on some more strains I have picked up. Buying seeds is getting addictive hehe.

Cheers everyone. Sorry about slacking on updates.

Looking good man. Glad to see you aren't having any issues uprising over there as well. You might be slacking on updates but you sure make up for it when you do :) haha! Plants look wonderful and the buds plentiful. You will have many nice harvests to come my friend! Keep it up, I will pop back in soon.

Quick update.

Flower room (600w HPS 12-12)

Candy Cane (front left) Day 85 (30+55)
1 more week of flushing on this gal

MxM "A" (right) Day 85 (36+49)
She's got some time. These buds are rock hard already.... like super super hard. Some are being pulled down and there not even that fat yet.

Indoor mix (back left) Day 57 (49+8)
She's got a while. All is gooda with this one

b1641ba29852347c8f1d9a5c8e5c5bd1.jpg

1462884a8b3402efecd08bd3bb959e3f.jpg

Veg Room (600w MH 18-6)

So these were all just transplanted. Solo cup to 1gal and 1gal to 5gal. Going to top the 5gal ones and probably clone the shit outta them . .

2 Canuk Seeds Coma Kush (Fem) in 5gals
4 Canuk Seeds Hash Passion (Reg) in 5gals

2 Vancouver Seed Indoor Mix (Reg) in 1gals
1 Crop King Mighty Mix (Fem) in 1gal
1 Crop King Candy Cane (Auto Fem) in 1gal
1 Canuk Seeds Coma Kush (Fem) in 1 gal

d638c2abbf4416904eed8c37251b6fa5.jpg

0ee4ee6c82e800b78a178c44d5fdbc8d.jpg

a44dc87e685790f5e3469735ef11d851.jpg

Time to watch some Ghostbusters

What's up LlamaBomb, I've been away for a bit and this is what I see upon my return. :yikes: fantastic looking garden! That candy cane is all but Ready for smoking. A real woman there, well done my friend... I'll be eagerly awaiting the harvest.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

What's up LlamaBomb, I've been away for a bit and this is what I see upon my return. :yikes: fantastic looking garden! That candy cane is all but Ready for smoking. A real woman there, well done my friend... I'll be eagerly awaiting the harvest.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Not much man. Busy with life and lots more plants now as you can see. Thanks for the praise as always I appreciate it. Hope all is doing well in the world of Snid. Cheers buddy.

Strain Info well I'm here....

Canuk Seeds Coma Kush
Feminized
Heavy indica dominant hybrid
70 day Flower
22% THC average

Canuk Seeds Hash Passion
Regular
Moroccan pure Indica
Produces heavy resin
Quick 50 day flower
18% THC average

LlamaBomb out.....

My first clone attempt. Using Grodan Rockwool cubes soaked in a 5.6ph kelp solution and using remo clone gel. All cuttings where from the lowest node. Most of these would have been snipped anyhow so I thought why not give this a try. At the moment they are on a heat mat with lots of water under the orange tray in there to create mucho amounts of humidity. Hopefully this works out well and hopefully there's some killer phenos in there as well. Now couple quick pics... Hope everyone had a good weekend. Cheers.

dedfbebecb0d40fb208328b18beb89a8.jpg

f29f7d15e6b792e5061c436b744c92f2.jpg

Very nice work over here bud! Sorry I haven't been around much either the past week or so, work has really been kicking my butt lately and even working weekends!! Glad to see you took on a new project and decided to try some cloning! They look pretty good for just being cut. This is something I plan to get into once I start on some photoperiod plants.. Still undecided on what to try first when I get back into the swing after vacation!

Very nice work over here bud! Sorry I haven't been around much either the past week or so, work has really been kicking my butt lately and even working weekends!! Glad to see you took on a new project and decided to try some cloning! They look pretty good for just being cut. This is something I plan to get into once I start on some photoperiod plants.. Still undecided on what to try first when I get back into the swing after vacation!
Thanks buddy and no worries glad your busy that means money my friend... need that skrilla.

Cloning....I believe everybody should try if they have the means to do so. So far I belive there doing "alright" as it is my first go I really don't have much to compare to and I have found no matter what you read or what someone tells you the environment that "You" grow in changes everything.... Ok maybe not everything but lots.

As for the debate between photo's and autos I say give both ago. It'll be nice having a harvest and then having another shortly after. However I don't know about you but all my autos have developed nanners now so that sucks a bit when ya got other females growing as well. Anyhow time to post a quick update. Hope you have a good holiday...one of them things sounds pretty good right now. Cheers buddy

Small update.

So I was writing a massive update after the last post but it turns out I cannot post pictures if using my phone any more unless I post to the gallery first and then insert them.... doing this on my phone is no fun so basically all updates now need to be done on computer.... kinda shitty but may actually be faster and its easier typing a lot on a keyboard instead of phone.

Anyway since I am work till a bit later today, I don’t have any of my info with me on plant days and such, plus some pictures I was previously going to show are now pretty much irrelevant sooooo... heres a couple of my Candy Cane harvest I did last night.

Crop King Candy Cane Auto Fem (Left) Crop King Mighty Mix Fem (Right)....... thats a 55gal drum behind them.
20160719_210223.jpg

I believe the Candy Cane is at Day 92 (30+62)
So this one went a couple weeks longer than breeders suggestion. This time I went for more amber trichs as my last harvest of this strain was early and they were all cloudy with some clear still. I would have to say by the look of it this is the largest yield I have got from a single plant. At day 30 it was switched from 600w MH 18-6 > 600w HPS 12-12. Being a auto I'm sure I could have got more but staying 18-6 but my setup really didn't allow that. My estimates on this one are definitely over a qp, I'm leaning more towards a 1/2 pound to be honest.
20160721_190749.jpg

20160721_220151.jpg

20160721_220159.jpg

20160721_220223.jpg

The Mighty Mix in the Picture above will probably start the flush rather soon... maybe one more feeding then straight water, i will have to check its trichs when I get home.

I will do a better update sometime this weekend. Got some transplanting and feeding so do. Cheers

Sweet harvest my friend! I don't mind that Candy Cane smoke at all, very fruity smell and taste. But like you said, the nanners suck. I only had them on that strain though, didn't have any on the Amnesia's and I let both strains go a week over the recommendations. Guess I will see if I get any more when I start up again with some auto's :)

Best of luck with the rest of the ladies on the grow! I will try to pop in over vacation and see how things are going, I'm sure I will have tons to catch up on around the community here lol. Take care bud!!

Candy Cane harvest weight..... just about to start curing the buds. Weighed in at 6 ounces 5g ... not the half pound I thought but I did knew it was my biggest harvest to date off one plant.

In other news I thought all the newer entries in my flower room were ladies.... turns out 3 of the 4 hash passions are dudes... booooo was expecting a big harvest near my birthday but oh well a medium sized harvest will have to do.

Also my thoughts on bottled nutes... kinda sucks if you buy the same size bottles that you will eventually have to buy 1 to re up then another 1 or 2 down the line, never running out at one time to make a change with no leftovers... I really wanna make the jump to super soil but dont have the money to go buy 4-500 dollars worth of soil and amendments at the moment whilst finishing my other plants on bottles. plus the month wait to cook kinda sucks a bit too.

I will try and remember to snap some pictures of the ladies in the habitat a little later tonight. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom