Silkystoner Chemdawg x Skywalker OG Inside Grow

Silkystoner

Started 03/01/22 papertowel method, put in soil 03//03/22, surfaced 03/05/22 is now 28 days old. Strain – Chemdawg SkywalkerOG (Photoperiod) hybrid 50%/50% sativa/indica mix
Number of Plants/Seeds - 1
Growth Stage - seedling

How Long – 28 day

Water source – PH balanced bottled water
Indoor grow

Tent - 2' x 4’ x 61”
Nutes – FoxFarm & Cal Mag
Lighting: (1) 1 Full Spectrum Growth Lights - equipped with 75 High-power LED chips:47 Red 19Blue 3UV 3IR 3White. NOTE: The UV and IR LEDs are particularly DIM,but it is normal.PANEL SIZE: 12.2 * 4.7 *1.2 inches (2) 2KUAREZ small grow light led uses Samsung leds, creates better canopy light penetration with PPE 2.7 μmol/J, helps maximum higher yields of indoor plants. Consuming only 100W, running 50% less power than the HPS or Blurple lamps or other SMD LEDs to save the cost but getting higher yields. Ideal to cover 2.5' x 2.5' veg stage at 18'', 2' x 2' flowering stage at 14''.
Tent Climate:
Temperature - mid 70's to low 80's.

Mini Humidifier: comes on every 4hrs

CHEM.jpg

So today was watering day for all the ladies, Since this is my first grow im on a learning curve, i want to top her, but i think it's still a bit too early.
Hey @Silkystoner good morning.
I posted a link for lst on your other thread.
What's in your pots?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi SS looks like a good start mind if I tag along.:popcorn:

Good morning, well this girl is up ready to do some growing. As i was taking these pics i noticed another plant coming up under her little canopy. But i only planted 1 seed. So my question is she too small to start lst on

20220401_073716.jpg

20220401_073743 - Copy.jpg

Good morning, well this girl is up ready to do some growing. As i was taking these pics i noticed another plant coming up under her little canopy. But i only planted 1 seed. So my question is she too small to start lst on

20220401_073716.jpg

20220401_073743 - Copy.jpg
Hey Chris if she is healthy and growing well some growers start early.
I like a little bigger but that's just a preference.
Cute girl.

Stay safe
Bill

So here's another story and a semi lesson lol, was watering my girls the other night and had my container with my Mango x Tangie, semi lit and kicked it over!! Well got pissed just picked up the soil didnt see the seed right, Well put some water on it, threw it in the window sill and this is the result she's officially 1 day old

MANGOXTANGIE.jpg

Alrighty then So to top or not is the question? I want to top while i know what im doing rather than wait till she bigger and have to try and figure it out. But i also want to transplant to perm home. @Bill284

totop.jpg

Alrighty then So to top or not is the question? I want to top while i know what im doing rather than wait till she bigger and have to try and figure it out. But i also want to transplant to perm home. @Bill284

totop.jpg
Good morning Amigo.
Do you think you have filled that pot with roots?
If so yes uppot her if not I'd wait.
Once she hits 5 nodes she is mature enough to top,imo.
But I like to wait for a bit till she is bigger and growing really well.
Just a personal preference.

Stay safe
Bill

OK so even tho im a newbie to growing this lovely plant, im not to new to gardening. Went to the hardware store to pick up extra bag of medium for the ladies just to have. But they were out of my preferred choice which is Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Not sure if im gonna use this or not. Anyone have a experience with it

Happyfrog.jpg

OK so even tho im a newbie to growing this lovely plant, im not to new to gardening. Went to the hardware store to pick up extra bag of medium for the ladies just to have. But they were out of my preferred choice which is Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Not sure if im gonna use this or not. Anyone have a experience with it

Happyfrog.jpg
I have 200l of it cooking in the back yard right now.
Great stuff.
But but but that's soil not coco.
Totally different parameters.
If you mix that in your garden you will have issues.
Use it by itself and water at 6.3 ph.
You will need 2 different batches of nutrients.
Personally I think it would be easier to stick with one.
But some people do both.
Don't mix the two 50/50 , it's a pain to ph.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom