Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

Kundal1n1

Medium - Foxfarms Ocean Forest & Black Gold
Lights - 170w of CFL mixed spectrum
Nutrients - Organic 3-1-2 all purpose & kelp concentrate
Strain(s) - Blue Mystic 2x - Mystery seeds 2x
# of Plants: 4

4 seeds went into the soil 2 days ago. Let's see how it goes. They are regular seeds from nirvana seed bank.

20160428_215347.jpg

OK round #2. Let's get this one started. :yahoo: Glad you don't give up easily, best of luck to you and these little ladies. (are they emerging yet?)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi there. :) nope, not yet. Shouldn't be too much longer though. Glad you could join in. Hope everything is well in your world.

Yay, here we go again! Can't wait to see how they turn out for ya this time around my friend! All subbed up and sitting front row on the edge of my seat. Be sure to change over your sig as well so it shows your completed journal as well as your new one :) Keep up the good work my friend, we are in for another learning adventure once again!

Yay, here we go again! Can't wait to see how they turn out for ya this time around my friend! All subbed up and sitting front row on the edge of my seat. Be sure to change over your sig as well so it shows your completed journal as well as your new one :) Keep up the good work my friend, we are in for another learning adventure once again!

Hehehe. I've begun construction on expanding the space for them. Going to veg in 18/6 like I did before. They are going to need the space lol.. I have the feeling there's going to be a female among these.
It's giving me something to do while I wait for them to show their heads. And yes you're right, it wasn't really a failure learned a lot also learned what needs improving. Thanks for stopping by mate.

Last night I had a dream. In the dream I saw the four little pots with seedlings in them.
Here's what I found today. I opened the tent and saw them for the first time. It was love at first sight.
I gave them names. BM is the blue mystic strain.
FB is the freebie mystery strain.
Luna won the rat race. Solara and Celesta are sticking their necks through the soil. I'll see them tomorrow. Three hurrays!

2016-05-03_00_20_50.jpg

2016-05-03_00_21_43.jpg

Yay, we have babies!! I guess I didn't miss to much yet while I wasn't on here for like 4 or 5 days this week. May these wonderful babies turn out to be some big beautiful ladies. :) Keep up the good work my friend!

Back
Top Bottom