SCROG - Snowcap - 5x5 Tent

SCROG IT

5x5 grow lab

1000watt hps

6" inline fan exhaust

5 gal pots with roots 707 soil

9 SNOWCAP clones

Started journal a little late but hope everyone enjoys, i am on day 23 of veg now:welcome:

image17195.jpeg

Plan to let the net fill out a bit more and then flip to flower. I am always looking for alot of advice and opinions so feel free to respond with honest comments please.

Joining in this grow journal. Curious (posted question in the first grow journal) what nutes from advanced, you used on the first scrog grow you did on here? Seemed to work well. I just purchased almost all of advanced nutrients stuff and was gonna play with them a bit to see which ones I like. So I'd like to know what you used to get a baseline of how to start. I'm new to advanced. Always used foxfarm. Thanks bud.

Joining in this grow journal. Curious (posted question in the first grow journal) what nutes from advanced, you used on the first scrog grow you did on here? Seemed to work well. I just purchased almost all of advanced nutrients stuff and was gonna play with them a bit to see which ones I like. So I'd like to know what you used to get a baseline of how to start. I'm new to advanced. Always used foxfarm. Thanks bud.

I responded just now in old journal, sensi a&b grow/bloom , big bud , and sweet from Botanicare. And ph 6.5 roughly

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to pm yet. So that sucks. But I got the grow, micro bloom from advanced. As well as voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive, and then I also got piranha, bud candy and flawless finish. What is the difference in sensitive bloom and the grow micro bloom base nutes?

Scrog it I am subbed up, the 1000w is sure to produce a bucket load of buds. Good luck for this one man

Thanks for joining, it should be fun. I am gonna post pic tonight and flip light scrog not quite full but these girls stretch alot , grew 3 7 ft snowcaps outdoor a few years back, same cuts. 1000w did well in my first journal with a low yielder gods gift. Sno cap packs on some real weight, cant wait!

Hey Scrog It. Plants are looking awesome. Really nice looking scrog too. Way better than my diy scrog haha. What temps are your tent usually at?

I will be sure to check your scrog out. Pvc, some self drilling screws does wonders lol, and net. I saw how to build one on here so just followed that idea. I am running mid 70s when light is off and mid 80s when on. Getting into fall now so temps should be great mid/ late flower

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to pm yet. So that sucks. But I got the grow, micro bloom from advanced. As well as voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive, and then I also got piranha, bud candy and flawless finish. What is the difference in sensitive bloom and the grow micro bloom base nutes?

I am not sure of the difference i have always just used sensi , just start slow with the nutes, see what they can take, if tips burn dont freak out. Let em recover and hit them with the same next watering.( IF they are growing 1" or 2" a day they are loving it burnt tips or not)... I started getting alot of yellow early in first journal. I increased air flow, flushed . And put the nutes to em again. Make sure to flush well 3-5 days before harvest and you will be good

Ok so the setup i have for watering is a simple rubbermaid tote , fountain pump, 4ft piece of food grade hose, 5/8 drip line, 1/4 drip line, Air pump with air stones and a timer I prefer not to use the timer unless i have to, if anything were to go wrong could possibly flood the tent out in my house.

So i ran the system to find out how long it takes to get run-off, so when i do use the timer i know just what i need and it shuts off since it is not a system that runs back into reservoir.
image17418.jpeg

The flexible food grade hose just runs out side vent of tent to fountain pump in resevoir. I have plans to buy bigger fountain pump so i can run the halo of soaker hose around the plant base and get a more even watering, this pump will not do the job with the restriction of the soaker hose. The pump is just a small harbor freight brand.

In the next week i will be cleaning all lower growth out from underneath the net. I flipped the light to 12/12 today so this will mark day 1 of flower tonight.

Back
Top Bottom