Scrog Gods Gift 5x5 - 2016

Day 17 of flower. Starting to see some trichs in real tight. Nodes have good spacing bout 1/2" or tighter. They stretched out a little bit but appear to be done. Could be some nice colas everything about 4 or 5 inch . I thought gods gift was more golfball structure buds, so not really sure what i have here . But o well no worries:rollit:
image36858.jpg

This looks amazing. Love Scrogs. Just wondering, how do you deal with runoff water?

Every couple of weeks or when i feel they need some straight ph water i lift up on pots and put blocks underneath. Do a little flush. Is this what u mean.? My system does not runoff they soak up whatever runsoff into trays

Every couple of weeks or when i feel they need some straight ph water i lift up on pots and put blocks underneath. Do a little flush. Is this what u mean.? My system does not runoff they soak up whatever runsoff into trays

Ahh yes I see. So you just water them till you see something coming out the bottom and then stop pouring? I've always wondered this lol. But yeah. I see how you do it now. Combination of watering smartly and plants sacking it back up and some evaporation. Right? :) sorry I'm just learning lol. Thank you. I'm following your journal now. Love to look at pictures and learn how other people grow.

Ahh yes I see. So you just water them till you see something coming out the bottom and then stop pouring? I've always wondered this lol. But yeah. I see how you do it now. Combination of watering smartly and plants sacking it back up and some evaporation. Right? :) sorry I'm just learning lol. Thank you. I'm following your journal now. Love to look at pictures and learn how other people grow.

Yeah pretty much. Glad to have you here, we all have lots to learn:thumb:

Day 31 of flower update:

Well i have been dealing with some yellowing of leaves these past couple days , after doing some research i decided that i have a salt build up issue. So last night i flushed these ladies, hopefully it will help them out . If anyone has an opinion on what the problem could be please advise. I think the buildup caused a cal-mag deficiancy.i can post close ups of leaves as-well if it will help diagnose. Well heres some pics!
image36920.jpg
image36919.jpg

Hey bud, just found your journal. Looks good so far. A couple of things:

I think you waited to long to flip into flower - I flip as soon as the first leaf touches the string. You want the Scrog to be all buds above the net, and not a skeletal support system. More advice for your next grow than this one, but I bet you get 1/3rd more yield flipping earlier.

Don't stress about nute deficiencies, just flush and reset like you did. Good wine is made from grapes that had to struggle a bit, and weed is the same.

You REALLY need to defoliate a bit above the screen - there's a lot of fan leaves blocking potential bud sites. Start from the bottom up, and wherever you have a fan leaf growing from the stem, clip it. Leave the leaves growing out of the buds. I bet you increase air flow 30%, which will help yield, and more importantly, keep out bud rot. Your buds are at risk of mold right now.

Finally - keep being awesome! Subscribers come with time. Just keep contributing.

Back
Top Bottom