SCROG - Snowcap - 5x5 Tent

Also hard to tell in pictures but i put about 1" pieces of cut pvc underneath pots, about 4 per pot. This allows me to get good run off without plant soaking it back up. Water stands for a day or so but keeps the humidity perfect in my room. I can run ph water at the end and get a couple decent flushes in:thumb:

Interesting... I've been interested in a electric pump for a while now. So your pots are just raised out of your drip pans with pvc pieces and you let the runoff evaporate? I've been using a hand pump to drain mine. I hate draining drip pans so this was my solution.

Yeah its has worked fine for me my humidity stays anywhere from 30%- 40%.

When you have to get to the back plants do you take the screen off?

The tent unzips all the way to the back so sides are accessible, tent is in a small room with only about 1ft space around it. Its a pain in the ass but only room i have for the tent.

The tent unzips all the way to the back so sides are accessible, tent is in a small room with only about 1ft space around it. Its a pain in the ass but only room i have for the tent.

The scrog and watering setup look great brotha!
I'm in the same boat. Its like walking on the edge of a cliff trying to walk around my tent...if that makes sense. way too tight.

Day 8 of flower update:

Well really starting to fill out! Running how of room to tuck them, i moved them a couple squares tonight. Will probably just let them do their thing besides tucking a few here and their. Cleaned up below the net a bit, will do some more in a week or so. Should be seeing alot of button tops soon!

image17681.jpeg

image17682.jpeg

image17683.jpeg

Day 15 flower:

Well things are going well im am very glad i decided to go 12/12 when i did!! These girls do some serious stretching.

Check it out!

IMG_212518.JPG

IMG_212726.JPG

IMG_212621.JPG

They just got a ph water last night. I will begin feeding the hell outta them from here till flush. Enjoy:thumb:

Day 21 flower update:

Things goin pretty well no real trich. Production yet, buddy i got the clones from said she is a slow starter but dont fear she will pack on the frosty weight. Might be a 70 day pheno.

So i would like some feedback with these spots i see on leaves cal/mag def.??

IMG_214422.JPG

IMG_214321.JPG

IMG_214626.JPG

Back
Top Bottom