LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

Waw, they are looking amazing, that's a lot of buds!
They'll just thicken and thicken and thicken.. did you stock up on mason jars ? :)
Ahh such a lovely sight, congrats!
Thanks very much Kundal1n1, they are just getting bigger and bigger. I'm loving the trichs, making me giddy hehe.

Funny how you just wrote that as I just told the fiancé I have to grab a bunch when we're shopping this weekend lol

Sorry I haven't been by to see your progress lately as I have been busy. That goes with everyone.... many apologies.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

I moved the autos to 12/12 mostly because of space and one of my 400w MH burnt out leaving me with only one 400w in a 5x5 tent so I switch them with the rest to my 1000w HPS. I also wasn't 100% knowledgeable on auto flowers, my brother just tossed me some seeds so I went at it hehe.

I will definitely have a read through what you have linked there for me. Also thank you for the help with the signature. Cheers and thanks for the help and stopping in to my little garden.

Ah, sorry. I didn't go back and read the whole thread yet.

Our current Candy Cane should be entirely different than our previous two, now that we're topping and training so heavily.

Ah, sorry. I didn't go back and read the whole thread yet.

Our current Candy Cane should be entirely different than our previous two, now that we're topping and training so heavily.
No worries at all.

I have another Candy Cane starting as well so I'm interested in what I can do with it and how it will turn out as well.

I'll definitely be watching your grows from now on as they are packed with info. Just trying to catch up as we speak.

Again I appreciate the help from you and all the other members here.

Wow, things are looking great over there llamabomb! I see there's been a lot of conversation going on over here, I have been pretty busy myself lately and haven't even gotten my own journal updates done as I normally would. Very hectic in this world we live in lol. Those are some nice trich shots you got with just your phone! I have troubles getting decent pictures with my samsung nx2000 camera and it's not a cheapy either. I need to invest in a macro lens for it to get pictures to focus like that.

I also see arteekay has stopped in :) Nice to meet you! We haven't talked previously in any posts but I have looked through your journals and certainly took in some great info from you and others. You have done a great job with your auto's! It's nice to see the amount of auto growers around here, they are my choice plants for the next little while!

Keep up the great work over there llamabomb! I can't wait to see what you do with the new candy cane you have started. I am sure it will be totally different learning curve for you now that you know what to expect out of these awesome genetics. Always nice to have separate grows of the same strain to compare with what you did last time.

I also see arteekay has stopped in :) Nice to meet you! We haven't talked previously in any posts but I have looked through your journals and certainly took in some great info from you and others. You have done a great job with your auto's! It's nice to see the amount of auto growers around here, they are my choice plants for the next little while!

Glad to hear the journals have been of some assistance, and I'm off to subscribe to your journal (if I haven't already).

:passitleft:

Glad to hear the journals have been of some assistance, and I'm off to subscribe to your journal (if I haven't already).

:passitleft:

sweet, sounds good. I just did another update as well. Will see you around

I'm slacking hard on the updates... just been busy with life, housework, other hobbies. There truly is not enough time in a day for the shit I want/need to get done. Any way enough with the bitching and on with the update.

Not much has really happened so I'll just update for today.

May 3rd (Day 55)

New to the Veg room (600w MH, 18-6, 76f 46%) I have:

3 more CKS Mighty Mix strains named "A","B","C" till I come up with something better.

1 CKS Candy Cane

1 VSB OH God, I have also just today planted 2 more that I germinated so total will be 3.

5ea997c7634c33a5e28932d49d9fd7c8.jpg

5cc6c8c14a1f9a4fc223849acb36c34f.jpg

Flower Room (1000w HPS, 12-12, 76f 50%)

Candy Cane:
Decided to start the flush on this one for the next 2 weeks... trichs have really swelled up and buds are just covered. I also believe I was seeing them pretty cloudy. I am waiting on a couple phone macro lens to show up as my jewellers loupe doesn't quite do it. Anyway I believe it should be pretty close to correct timing as the leaves really starting to yellow for the final push. I screwed up with the container size they are in and the light schedule could have been longer so I do understand they won't yield what they should but still look nice and fat.

Candy#1
baf29e0704f224d1163f0009b063ff0f.jpg

d9d5094929cd105275635dbe18f47127.jpg

Candy #2
0a1608274b2cf4e478b821f03a1c633b.jpg

a24a1ebf2980173aad9bbaa449ee412e.jpg

My monster of a Mighty Mix (obviously not trained). Damn this plant wants the whole room to itself. I think it's still growing up and pushing out. Hopefully she puts out for a untrained plant.

0e651700fdf10d007ecfa8e81d10c069.jpg

Indoor Mix. This one is staying a stubby little girl... definitely had a nitrogen toxicity but I think it's worked through that now

d832c407626c64112a1ddf2bbd8f609a.jpg

And finally my trained Mighty Mix. Now I know I didn't do this 100% proper but still looks like it will give off some nice nugs.
It's already starting to produce some nice trichs and the buds are just starting there development.

2c99d29256ab03daa065a716a8a7d063.jpg

d387ba80518b01ef25b6b4fc1df103e6.jpg

So all in all nothing really wrong or bad happening ... need another 6" fan and bigger filter for veg room still as I am only able to run the 600w or else heat becomes a issue. Other than that I'll be harvesting some Candy cane in the next few weeks :) can't wait.

Oh been reading on freezer curing as well. Seems more hands off and easier then trying to control temp and humidity but I'm on the fence with even trying this at the moment.

Hope all is well with the 420 family and when life slows down a bit I will have time for the better pictures I've been promising for about 45days now.

Cheers

Ooooh nice buds there my friend. I sure hope my candy canes give off some colorful buds like that! They are flourishing like crazy in my room so I guess we will see in due time. Things are looking great for you, in no time you will be hacking down plants to trim and dry while at the same time you watch your new additions in the veg room. Keep up the good work over there bud! Can't wait to see your harvest on these beauties.

Everything ok there LlamaBomb? How's the gang doing... You said you'd be back tomorrow :nomo: that was 5 days ago! :rofl: hope all is well...

KiG :green_heart:
Yea my bad.... I've been in school and had a final Friday and one more this coming week, so I've just been studying and such.

I do have some stuff to update but sadly the pictures are not plentiful cause I've kinda been in a hurry to do most things.

I will take some more pictures and do a update in 1.5hrs or so. I will I swear hehe .

Ok so the much needed update....

Will start with....

May 12th (Day 64)

In between studying I decided to harvest my taller but lankier Candy Canes. It was a bit early but since they were in 1 gallon grow bags I think they're done a bit earlier.

Here comes the lack of photos sorry.

Only 2 photos once harvested. I'll get a total weight but it's only probably a ounce or so and I understand what I did wrong .

a532abaec34dbf87854a2b6642e378e3.jpg

0035ba8ef3ab8c45b7e6d722f43ae9c0.jpg

May 14th (Day66)

Decided to harvest 2nd Candy Cane.

2e1073d7d9f960a241b118e2fa69a8f8.jpg

55ebca8c15a529ee8aa8f31756756c96.jpg

e29454b6feff9b57a0480c1481aa3f33.jpg

Stinky ass sticky buds... expecially this one. Definitely denser and fatter buds. Still not great weight I'm sure but again I know what I did wrong.

May 15th (Day 67)

So in flower I have:

1x Indoor mix
2x Mighty Mix. 1 is left El natural and the other the trained one.

First up Indoor Mix
f68c724eeefad08869f9d515385c863d.jpg

cfa81f140d0a2779fb59af6d6dbd202f.jpg

2nd is MxM El natural
433550ec8ef871261e19d1d524cf0bbf.jpg

3rd is obviously the trained Mighty Mix
e01858856f48efcd4ad6483b8c685d6e.jpg

In my veg room (Day 24)

MxM "A"
f6bd48a406fbd8dbf754fb34afb0493f.jpg

MxM "B"
23826c001c761972a53d99e0bce23432.jpg

MxM "C"
e0c9ea25473dfd754d713bd3bf326e37.jpg

God bud
f116e7b09582e7e4ce09305bc5f232b9.jpg

Candy Cane
24803dadcf85e8ce6156a95aa1711d69.jpg

I'll try and do more regular/informative updates once done my tests.

Thanks for stopping in. Cheers

Not much of a update really but.... I passed my tests :cheer: hehe So one more year and I will have two Journeyman trade tickets.... Not that it overly means much but learning is always a good thing right?

Forgot my phone at work which I will grab tomorrow so I can take some pictures and do a proper update. Since I have a tiny break in between intakes for school i should be able to keep more up to date.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAA... hehe smoked some Candy Cane... k ive been smoking it since initial drying... anyway DAAAMMMNNNN!!!! hehe thats some good weed. Definitely pluck'd her alittle early, as the high is a little more head/paranoia then I was looking for but it takes like 2 bong rips and I have a good buzz.

Also got a weight on the 2 Candy Canes dried... 2 ounces a plant. Now not a lot but more than I expected to get from them. I am completely happy with a qp of my own grown.

Till Later, Cheers.

Very good llamabomb, glad to hear you passed your tests. And 2 journeyman tickets?? That's sort of a big deal I would think, you should be able to find some decent jobs :) Good job with the candy canes as well, I didn't expect 2 ounces per plant but that's great. hoping that mine will start swelling up here sometime soon, they are pretty lanky buds. Was your harvest after 66 days from seed or from flowering? I forget.. From flowering mine would still have 3 more weeks as per what crop king says for flowering time. They look fantastic though either way, got any close ups of your trimmed and somewhat cured nugs? You are on a roll over there that is for sure! Looks like you got that lst down pat now looking at your plants in veg. Also looks like you got the other phenotype of the candy cane this time around, the more bushy style! Keep up the good work here my friend!

Very good llamabomb, glad to hear you passed your tests. And 2 journeyman tickets?? That's sort of a big deal I would think, you should be able to find some decent jobs :) Good job with the candy canes as well, I didn't expect 2 ounces per plant but that's great. hoping that mine will start swelling up here sometime soon, they are pretty lanky buds. Was your harvest after 66 days from seed or from flowering? I forget.. From flowering mine would still have 3 more weeks as per what crop king says for flowering time. They look fantastic though either way, got any close ups of your trimmed and somewhat cured nugs? You are on a roll over there that is for sure! Looks like you got that lst down pat now looking at your plants in veg. Also looks like you got the other phenotype of the candy cane this time around, the more bushy style! Keep up the good work here my friend!
Thanks bud. Yea and no I picked two trades mostly dependant on the oil here where I am. Machinist/Welder.

Thanks for the comments on the Candy Canes. I was blown away with 2 ounce a plant, with how airy the buds on one were and just their size. I really hope yours fill out as well, I'm sure they will. Even if they don't, it's some good smoke.

My day 66 is from sprout to harvest. It was early cause they were stuck in 1gal bags and they started to turn yellow and such themselves, at least to me that was a indication they were nearing there end soon so I started the flush. I will admit that I flushed early and they could have probably gone abouttleastroundbout another week before starting a flush (at least around there). If they were in bigger pots probably a couple weeks.

And some pictures for you.... I've been pinching from one of the jars... can you tell which one hehe.

CKS Candy Cane

6b1b7a44ef580160859c9fb59c7d41f1.jpg

c0513e5917b6b96ba6a800af8f5cd7db.jpg

55a44c39bdda48b8b259b88fe64852a7.jpg

c4ba6c2d04c69984d5d16ec6c1fb4702.jpg

de4a3c53510b501c2f5988f77c04bde8.jpg

Will update later with new pictures and such later tonight. Hope your May long weekends are starting out great. Getting a down pour here ffs hehe. Anyway Cheers

Back
Top Bottom