Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow - Darkstar - Lucy - White Rhino

Re: Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow (Darkstar, Lucy, White Rhino)

dinafems og kush is some good shit
Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you Bp :thumb:

Your gonna love the king cloner. It actually works really well for hydro because your roots are going from hydro to hydro but I've had 100% in soil. Just takes the plants a few more days to recover from the transplant. I'm sure you've read docs instructions but just in case you haven't make sure you go straight from the cloner to 1gal for veg.

Really looking forward to seeing you run his kit. Hoping to get mine soon. Income tax is on the way! :)

Glancing at your strain list my top picks would be:

Critical Kush
Sage 'N Sour
Royal Medic
CBD Shark Shock
White Widow x Skunk #1

Cool man thanks for the info! I have looked over doc's instructions several times already and I am planning on going with the Superroots air pots or Smart pots. The air pots cost slightly more money. When transplanting to soil from the cloner I watched a video of a guy using these small rock wool plug looking things that are cut down the middle. They help support the plant in the soil, So I think I am going to pick some of thoes up and give it a shot.

I'll grow out that Sage 'N Sour along with that CBD Shark.

dinafems og kush is some good shit
Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you Bp :thumb:

Happy Freeweed day to you too Cronic! I think I am going to grow out that OG kush as well on my next grow.

you talking about the capn style like sling?
those little crouton sized rockwool?
id like to try that one day but theres more involved lol
I like the bucket of water with an air hose so simple lol

you talking about the capn style like sling?
those little crouton sized rockwool?
id like to try that one day but theres more involved lol
I like the bucket of water with an air hose so simple lol

Have not seen the Capn Style w/ Rockwool, but this is what I was talking about. I did think about doing the rockwool crouton in net pots in my hydro table tho.

You would just take the rooted clone out of the Aero cloner and slide it in this plug. The plug will help keep the plant stable until the roots can take hold

KGrHqN_q8FE0t3yb61BRjB52NFiw_60_3.JPG

ah that what you meant I use the rooting plugs I got I split em open like the pic you got and close em with tooth picks
really does hold on better with it even when the roots get hold

Update: Girls in flower are coming along, slowly I think I am going to take down my last critical kush plant tonight. The super skunk must have been a sativa pheno because it is taking well over 8 weeks and has sativa dominate signs. Its starting to look tasty thoe.
20140117_162812.jpg
20140117_162806.jpg
20140117_162801.jpg
20140117_162742.jpg
20140117_162735.jpg
20140117_162720.jpg

Here are some pic's of the Darkstar bud all dried up and getting ready to go into the Jar. This stuff is Fire smells extremely pungent and the nugs are rock hard. Got about 77 grams off one plant.

20140118_113114.jpg
20140118_114251.jpg
20140118_114256.jpg
20140118_114322.jpg
20140118_114328.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and happy growing guys! :thumb:

The Darkstar looks tasty! I have one that is three weeks into flower and looking very promising. I'm only flowering one plant at a time, but I have a Dinafem OG that sprouted three days ago for the next round. How many weeks did you flower the Darkstar for?

The Darkstar looks tasty! I have one that is three weeks into flower and looking very promising. I'm only flowering one plant at a time, but I have a Dinafem OG that sprouted three days ago for the next round. How many weeks did you flower the Darkstar for?

Thanks! I am going to give Dinafem OG a shot after my plants that I have in veg are finished up. I totally forgot to write down the day I switched to 12/12 this go around and I got complacent, so I kinda lost track of time. I think it finished up in roughly 8 weeks or so

The first page of my journal has a pic of the Darkstar while she was growing and I think it was about 7 weeks during that time, so maby I grew her a bit over 8 weeks.

Looking lovely there Bp Happy Sativaday :thumb:

Happy Skunkday Bp :thumb:

FROOOOSSTTY!! Damn some killer nice looking meds you have being produced over here BP :Namaste: that darkstar is a keeper..
I would have to say, grow out those sages.. Oh my... I am getting so excited to chop mine. I have yet to smell something like this, the diesel coming out of these genetics is head numbingly loud. Best of luck on your quest for the high cbd's also :thumb:

FROOOOSSTTY!! Damn some killer nice looking meds you have being produced over here BP :Namaste: that darkstar is a keeper..
I would have to say, grow out those sages.. Oh my... I am getting so excited to chop mine. I have yet to smell something like this, the diesel coming out of these genetics is head numbingly loud. Best of luck on your quest for the high cbd's also :thumb:

Thanks for stoppin by CA. Yhea I was really impressed with that darkstar. I plan on growing out the sages next go around!

I chopped down the Akorn and the last critical kush 2 nights ago. Akorn turned out pretty good, but my other critical kush plant was nothing like the first one that I harvested. Wispy buds and not dense at all. Must have been different pheno or something. Never know what your gonna get when growing from seed I guess lol.

Ill post some pic's when the stuff is dried up and I will have some photos of the two superskunks still going in the tent. Need to throw some pics of my plants in veg as well.

Got the High Brix in the mail today. Went to a couple garden stores today looking for some Pro Mix HP with no avail.. I think I found one that carries it across the river, so I am hoping to pick that and the EWC up tommarow. I was looking at pots for the plants and noticed thoes closed top bags from awesomeharvest.com. The bags look sweet! they have tie downs around the sides for LSTing and training. You can also insert bamboo rods into the loops on the outside of the bags to avoid sticking the bamboo in the soil. They are pretty cheap too!

Those bags are legit! :)

Yhea I am going to place an order for some today. Ill let ya guys know how it goes and update with some pics of the bag's when they come back in. Ill give some updated plant pics later this even too, so keep posted.

Happy Growin Y'all

Happy Weednsday Bp :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom