Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow - Darkstar - Lucy - White Rhino

Re: Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow (Darkstar, Lucy, White Rhino)

My favorite journals are the ones where the author thinks retrospectively and critically about what they've done both in the past and about what they want to do in the future and communicates the thought process effectively without a flood of bro-brah hoo-hah and dogmatic parroting driving page and post counts. BP's journals are some of the finest reads on this forum.

The new rig sounds sweet. Thanks for sharing. I'm anxious for an evaluation of how the darkstar smokes since I have one going now. Rock on!

Lol thanks man! The Darkstar was outstanding (super smooth and sticky). Its all gone already lol! I have two more plants going now and already took some clones from them too day to keep that strain around. The Akorn from THSeeds that I grew came out pretty good aswell, but its takes a bit longer than the Darkstar, atleast with the pheno's I had. I am going to grow out this Sage N Sour next go around since it looks like it was a big hit for CA215 over on his grow log.

wow cant wait to see the new stuff going
Happy Weednsday Bp :thumb:

Thanks Cronic. Happy Weednsday to you as well! :blunt: Ill make sure to post up some pic's here soon. My plants that are vegging are coming along great. They are growing inches a day it feels like now!

:lot-o-toke:
Happy Thurweed day Bp :high-five:

Hey guys! Guess what? I got everything set up took me and a buddy about 4 hours to do it, but its freaking awesome! stay tuned for some photos. I need to drive and get some food and will update here shortly!

Couple Super Skunk colas here!
20140128_224121.jpg
20140201_000054.jpg
20140201_000114.jpg
20140201_000121.jpg
20140201_000130.jpg
20140201_000203.jpg
20140201_000146.jpg
20140201_000138.jpg
20140201_000212.jpg
20140201_000508.jpg
20140201_000528.jpg

I got two growlab equipment hanging boards coming in the mail along with two wall fan's that I am planning on hooking up. Running the two 1000 watts without AC was putting me at around 85 degrees even while venting the heat out of the room up into a vent that leads to my roof. I dropped them to both to 600watts and the temp is sitting comfortably at 77 degrees.

I am going to be buying a dual hose 14k BTU AC here within the next couple of weeks that way I can run 2000w. I am going to get the plants into the tent tommarow so stay posted for more photos to come!

happy growin guys! :thumb:

That new rig makes me think of Jeremy Clarkson behind the wheel of some beast of an automoblie. Powwwwerrrrr!

Great updates BP!

Can't wait to see you run HB with the dual 600 4x8. It def pays to buy a larger tent IMO. Still kicking myself for getting the 2x4 first. I don't recommend anything smaller than 4x4 now lol.

Only 1lb of amendments? I would've guess a lot more for 60 gals too. Everyone has been killing it with this kit tho so it must work. Can't wait to get one myself. Just a few more weeks...

Cloner looks great. Your gonna love that thing. I still consider it my best investment yet.

I also have a problem with my dogs nipping leaves. Personally I think they know the health benefits of raw cannabis instinctually. Kind of like when large dogs eat grass for digestion. I think it could actually help prevent cancer in dogs with enough regular dosage. Otherwise it's a cheap high value treat for them. It's not like the leaves get them high. They just love the taste! :)

Congrats on your harvest as well!

:Namaste:

Love it. I wonder if cannabis will help an older dog that has hip troubles of getting up and down.

Love it. I wonder if cannabis will help an older dog that has hip troubles of getting up and down.

There are some good articles on on the subject that I have read with it helping aging dogs that are suffering. check out Medical Marijuana For Pets. Its an article I found on google where a Vet talks about the benefits and it includes positive feedback from the pets owners on how it made them feel more comfortable during times of pain. This is still a gray area and alot of people may not agree with this, so to each his own.

Looks very nice the setup and the colas look
wait lemme wipe the drool off my mouth :rofl:
Happy Sativaday Bp :thumb:

I was able to fit both of my flood drain tables in the tent. That way I can now spread my plants out and hopefully even harvest more than before. I ordered a 4x8 trellis that I am planning to hang once it comes in. I have to run two reservoir's because I dont think my 25 gallon is enough for two tables. So I will have a 25 gallon and a 12 gallon.

I filled both rez's with RO water and mixed in my new Dyna-Gro nutrients which I am going to be using this go around until my next grow which will be high brix!

I am using Dyna-Gro Bloom at 3 ML to gallon and Grow at 1ml a gallon. I also put in Pro-tek at 2 ML per gallon and Mag-Pro at 2 ML per gallon. This put me around 550 ppm's and a perfect 5.5 PH. No adjusting needed here. I have been reading up on Dyna-Gro nutes and have heard nothing but good things about them. They are very PH stable too. We will see how it all works out.

Stay posted I will update with some photos in a bit eating dinner now =)

I have that big stinkin fan in there for right now until my new wall fans come in

Looks very nice the setup and the colas look
wait lemme wipe the drool off my mouth :rofl:
Happy Sativaday Bp :thumb:

Thanks man! happy Sativaday to you aswell!

Update: Here is some pics of the girls all settled in to the new tent. Starting them on 12/12 Cant let them get any taller during veg (limited height because of the darn tables). Ill post some more pics of them up tommarow without the lights on.

Happy SkunkBowl Day Bp :thumb:

Awesome setup BP! You never let me down buddy. Always professional and clean. Love the ventilation and the hoods. Is that a muffler next to your inline fan?

What's your plans for the high brix? Assuming you'll put them on the table and run drain to waste hand watering.

Also, are you doing single crops or going perpetual?

Keep up the great work bro! :Namaste:

(I was cheering for the Broncos too. Can't believe how pathetic Manning was. I have a theory. I think this is the beginning of the Tebow curse. Just like Bambino and the Sox.)

yea that was a sad game for a superbowl
Happy Munchday Bp :thumb:

Awesome setup BP! You never let me down buddy. Always professional and clean. Love the ventilation and the hoods. Is that a muffler next to your inline fan?

What's your plans for the high brix? Assuming you'll put them on the table and run drain to waste hand watering.

Also, are you doing single crops or going perpetual?

Keep up the great work bro! :Namaste:

(I was cheering for the Broncos too. Can't believe how pathetic Manning was. I have a theory. I think this is the beginning of the Tebow curse. Just like Bambino and the Sox.)

Thanks a ton man! Yep that is my muffler next to my fan it helps cut down the noise a TON! especially important since I live in a apartment/townhouse.

I am going to run my high brix in cloth type smart pots with saucers. I was thinking about just using the tray to help with the drain to waste, but I am loosing a good 2 feet of height by running that table and with my new tent only 7 feet tall I cant afford to loose that space. I got my new smart pots that I ordered in a few days ago I still need to post some pics of them. They are pretty freaking sweet. I will also get some pics of my plants with the lights off tonight hopefully. Was supposed to yesterday but I got to lazy.

I think I am going to start slowing working my way into perpetual after I finish this hydro crop. Lol funny about the tebow curse!

Thanks a ton man! Yep that is my muffler next to my fan it helps cut down the noise a TON! especially important since I live in a apartment/townhouse. I am going to run my high brix in cloth type smart pots with saucers. I was thinking about just using the tray to help with the drain to waste, but I am loosing a good 2 feet of height by running that table and with my new tent only 7 feet tall I cant afford to loose that space. I got my new smart pots that I ordered in a few days ago I still need to post some pics of them. They are pretty freaking sweet. I will also get some pics of my plants with the lights off tonight hopefully. Was supposed to yesterday but I got to lazy. I think I am going to start slowing working my way into perpetual after I finish this hydro crop. Lol funny about the tebow curse!

Send me the trays! Lol Cant you take the legs off? Saucers can be a PITA :)

I saw those smart pots on the site. Can't wait to see how they work for you. Loved the tie spots for training and how you can close the top.

Perpetual is the only way I've found to cure my addiction for growing :)

Keep up the great work!

Happy Tokerday Bp :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom