Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz

teSmp is a top bloke, he really hooked me up, deserves all the reps he gets, he really did help another grower out and that was me, it really shows their are still some genuine people left on this planet, this site is by far the best and everyone i speak to on here seems genuine and helpful,

What kind of Pest? there are many, Snakes, Deer, bears, Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies, White flies, Spider mites, Nematodes, there are many lol if you can narrow it down it would be easyer ;)

well i essentially need to protect from all of these don't I? i just feel like its gonna become more of a battle when she's getting bigger:thumb::thanks::Namaste:

teSmp is a top bloke, he really hooked me up, deserves all the reps he gets, he really did help another grower out and that was me, it really shows their are still some genuine people left on this planet, this site is by far the best and everyone i speak to on here seems genuine and helpful,
TeSmp is great, TOP NOTCH LAD :) :Namaste:

@TeSmp is a solid dude.. He always has friendly words of advice. I too love this community. I want to say thanks for the support. On behalf of all the :420: members.:thanks::thumb::goodjob:

Thanks Inxter :) This is a great place! Never have found another forum quite like it.

Thanks again donpaul, I'm glad we were able to hook up some nutrients for you :)

well i essentially need to protect from all of these don't I? i just feel like its gonna become more of a battle when she's getting bigger:thumb::thanks::Namaste:

I think as they get bigger it will be less of a battle. Once they're pretty large, they will usually get left alone more then smaller plants. Maybe I'm wrong?

TeSmp is great, TOP NOTCH LAD :) :Namaste:

Thanks you as well Deege :)

Yep you're pretty much right. The only risks that increase are spider mites, caterpillars, and bud rot
i can live next to her and fight them off single handily! :bravo:

lol but thats good to know, i have most of it under control so, awesome i should be good from here on out :):Namaste:

Yeah watch out for them caterpillirs in the woods ull see them for sure. my uncle had a bad prob with them once i remember that he lost about 7 plants in 2 days

In the woods, where I live, there are some BEASTLY caterpillars. Some of those motherfuckers look like they're gonna eat you. I have a little tennis racket shaped thing that electrocutes bugs. I've used it on caterpillars and larger bugs for the last 3 or 4 years ans it doesn't seem to injure the plants. Just sayin'

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom