Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow - Darkstar - Lucy - White Rhino

Re: Backpackin's Multi Strain Grow (Darkstar, Lucy, White Rhino)

Send me the trays! Lol Cant you take the legs off? Saucers can be a PITA :)

I saw those smart pots on the site. Can't wait to see how they work for you. Loved the tie spots for training and how you can close the top.

Perpetual is the only way I've found to cure my addiction for growing :)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks man! I have thought about making some short pvc stands for the trays. Well see how it ends up.

Happy Tokerday Bp :thumb:

Same to you Cronic!

I am gonna put some pictures up tonight I swear lol! Something always comes up and I am just to lazy to turn my PC on downstairs lol

Update: Okay okay here are some pic's

Couple shots of some dried Super Skunk nugs
20140204_171807.jpg
20140204_171512.jpg
20140204_130150.jpg

My new pot's that came in the mail. Super good build quality
20140203_201624.jpg
20140203_201545_1_.jpg
20140203_201541.jpg

Here is a pic of the plants in the new tent and they are growing bigger every day!
20140203_200521.jpg
20140203_195910.jpg
20140203_195906.jpg
20140203_195902.jpg
20140203_195857.jpg
20140203_195853.jpg

Picked me up a new shelf to hold all my growing stuff. As you can see I have acquired many different snake oil's and have found some to be more effective than others.

20140202_134005.jpg

Looking good Bp Happy Weednsday :thumb:

Looking good Bp Happy Weednsday :thumb:

Thanks man!! Its freaking cold at my house and snowing now. I had to go out and buy a 1500watt space heater to keep my garage warm. It has a cool timer on it for 12 hours on and 12 hours off so this works out perfectly.

I am a bit worried about my RH thoe it is literally 16% right now and I am wondering if I should go out and get a humidifier or not. two of my plants look like they took a hit from the cold in my garage before I got the heater. It was down to 48 degrees during the day and 75 at night with the lights on. I am sure that big change in temperature quickly shocked em pretty good. Hopefully they will recover okay once the space heater evens things out. I have it set at 68

I hope the thing works out and you don't lose those 2
cold here is the low 60's lol hey you live here you get acclimated
that's really low rh I never see rh that low here but then again we don't have dry skin problems here
been to cold dry places just for a week and my skin was messed up lol
well Happy Thurweed day Bp :thumb:

I hope the thing works out and you don't lose those 2
cold here is the low 60's lol hey you live here you get acclimated
that's really low rh I never see rh that low here but then again we don't have dry skin problems here
been to cold dry places just for a week and my skin was messed up lol
well Happy Thurweed day Bp :thumb:

I hope it works out too man. I have not seen the RH this low since I have lived here. It is usually in the 40's and 60's depending on the rain. It rains alot up here in the PNW, but we have had a rain shortage. Crazy winter storm hit us today and we got alot of snow, but since I got the space heater things have been staying nice and good in the garage with the light off 64 degrees. Since I warmed it up the RH seemed to jump up to 26% or so. Two of the plants are still looking about the same as yesterday night, but no worse so hopefully they will pull through. I gave them a little drench of RO water and Superthrive.

Got my new fans set up in the tent
20140206_202437.jpg
20140206_202430.jpg

Had to hook my speed control up to my inline fan because it was sucking all the heat from the garage up and out when I was trying to use my heater lol
20140206_202459.jpg

This is the nifty little heater that I got Sucks that it draws 1500watts so its not gonna help the electric bill. Hopefully it warms up here by next week. We are in blizzard conditions with -5 wind chill right now!
20140206_202444.jpg

Must be nice living on a tropical island hehe my wife wants us to move there eventually.

yea id never live anywhere else id visit but that's about it lol
maybe a few cup of water or pots of water here and there may help bring up humidity

yea id never live anywhere else id visit but that's about it lol
maybe a few cup of water or pots of water here and there may help bring up humidity

I already have a 25 gallon rez and a 12 gallon rez with no lids on inside the tent lol I am sure with the warmer temperature this is what brought the RH up a bit. Ill post some pic's of the plants tommarow right before the lights come on and let ya take a look at em.

Has to be the sudden light switch from 24 to 12/12 and the cold temp that did it. Before they were inside in a closet with a constant 71 degrees.

My rez temps are 68 (heater controlled), and my PH is 5.5 running about 550ppms, so I dont think it is nute or watering related. Same as I always do. Now that I think about it my last grow kinda did the same thing when I first started the 12/12. I think I need to gradually adjust them by going from 24 to 18/6 then to 12/12. These poor plants have never seen a dark night in their life until a couple days ago Hah.

Thanks for the feedback Cronic and im off to bed. Take a dip in the ocean for me why dont ya! :thumb:

I will as soon as it warms up :rofl:

its been raining here all day and still raining
Chronic Weekend to ya Bp :thumb:

its been raining here all day and still raining
Chronic Weekend to ya Bp :thumb:

Yhea our snow has turned into freezing rain now lol. I would much prefer your rain hehe. Ughh back on the topic of a couple of my plants. Not looking to hot about the same as before. No color changes in the leaves just super droopy.

I was thinking it might be overwatering, but I only flood my table once a day for 30 min's and have tripple checked my timers so I am not sure since a couple of my other plants are looking good and on same watering schedule.

I wonder if the switch from t5's straight under 2 1000 watts is what did it. I can almost guarantee it was this newbie mistake. I should have set my lights at 400 watt initially to work them up to 1000w. I went ahead and switched my lights to 400 watt.Guess its just a waiting game now. I took some pics but have been to lazy to upload em. I will get to it here shortly thoe heh

I got a update tomorrow too usually takes long to post lol
Happy Skunkday Bp :thumb:

Okay I uploaded some before and after pics. I guessed right! It was light shock, so I went ahead and changed my lights from dual 1000w down to 400 watt each and over the last two days the plants have greatly improved. They are not quite 100%, but should be back to normal growth here within the next couple days. Wont make that mistake again. Im gonna keep them at 400watt for another week or so before jumping to 600w then back up to 1000 watt. This should give em some time to harden off and adjust.

There 10 days since the 12/12 switch and I am starting to see a little something, but I think with the shock it has slown everything down a bit. I went ahead and germed my seeds for the next grow and going to get them in some medium tonight. Still have about 10 days or so until the high brix is done cooking so I might just veg the seedlings out in some rockwool until I can transplant them into their soil. I wanted to get a little extra time vegging on these seeds that way they are not as small when they go into flower.

I went with 2x CBD shark, 2x Sage N Sour, 2 Deep Cheese, 2 OG Kush

Before pic's
20140207_195215.jpg
20140207_195211.jpg
20140207_195158.jpg

These were taking about 10 min ago right as the lights were coming on.
20140210_194955.jpg
20140210_194951.jpg
20140210_194947.jpg
20140210_194959.jpg
20140210_195004.jpg

And I made some room for this mystery high CBD plant that I am going to flower out and get tested. Supposed to be bred with Harlequin.
20140210_195007.jpg

I've heard of light stress but never encountered it myself. Normally I put new plants furthest from my 600. Then they gradually move closer as I harvest older plants. Im sure theyll recover in no time. Cant wait to see you run the high brix :)

Hope everything is going well with you guys! Been super busy with some other stuff as of late around the house so kinda been absent from 420MAG, but will post an update with some photos here pretty soon. Everything is going great!

Glad to hear Bp Happy Tokerday :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom