Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz

:welcome: grandpa! I've enjoyed chatting with your nephew, but I just discovered this thread of yours. I just had to say WOW!! Those are some of the frostiest nugs I've ever seen. I;m also a fan of growing in the great outdoors, in fact this is the first year I've ever felt the need to try indoors, but I'm sure your knowledge can help me in both arenas. I can't get through 1 page of your pics, without having to run and grab the bong.

After looking at your photos I immediately needed to smoke :) like when you stoned and starving, and just so happens that all the food commercials start playing on TV....same feeling :) lol.... truely amazing and beautiful ladies that you have created....being a huge GDP fan, that GDP x white strain looks like art!!!! amazing job on your grows, and definitely tuned in to your journal!!! simply amazing!!

Most impressive line up GMP. No gardeners in my family, sorry we aren't related. I look forward to gleaning what I can from your travels here at 420. You will be a busy cat around here if you have the time. Since I retired it has taken a fair amount of my time. I do enjoy the company and some great attitudes. I hope you enjoy your time here and stick around.

Stop my outdoor adventure and feel free to comment anytime.

Thanks everyone! it makes me feel happy and that people appercatied what i have done with these plants. :thanks:

@Pierce well if yo would liek i can help you with your plants and what not you just got to tell me what you need.

@Icemud yeah GDP is my favroite strain as well haha the one thing about the White King strain is that it is very very very sesntive to EVERYTHING, so it has to be absloute perfect 110% of them time. and thanks for stoping by :D

@SmokzAlot - lol well ya gardening has been in my family for many many years :) funny story MMP is gonig to start learning to become a bontisnt haha nad of coruse ill come by and take a look. what one is your outdoors one?

Here is some W x AK for you guys, Just toke these there finshing up in a few weeks prob around 3 starting to see like 8% clouded

W_x_AK3.jpg

W_x_AK.jpg

W_x_AK4.jpg

dam, you do like this site dont you lol

Looking awesome !!! Some mouthwatering plants and nugs in there my friend. You seem to take advantage of your available space both inside and out. I have to ask since I'm growing outdoors, I'm trying a Scrog this year. How does the quality differ between your indoor & out? Which do you prefer and do you find any easily noticeable differences.

Just to make it easier on you if you didn't already know, you can quote a previous persons message, like I did on Mud-pies last post, by clicking the quote button on the bottom right of the reply. Just letting you know unless you prefer using the @ sign

ya i didnt know you could do many different quotes and stuff thanks!! Well to be honest everything is based on your strain how good the plant was that u got the seed (was it a strong mother ect) and how u raise it and what u do to it. There are many many ways of growing i seem to like outdoor alot better cuz its more natural and mother nature helps you along the way. The wind is amazing for stems cuz its allways different and coming from a diferent way. the Light from the sun is the best u can get period. and they love night and day i think. yes u can do 24/0 but really its not good for the plant cuz the roots wont fill out as fast as the canopy is growing. its needs a base before u can build a roof :) best way of explaining it lol sorry i smoked a 5g blunt of OG kush some im well baked ;)

hi grandpa mudp, go for the nug of the month, that looks like some tasty bud, im sure it will get many votes, would be good to see a new member take the nug of the month, and with a bud like that i would say you have got every chance,

Hey Grandpa Mud P... I've just noticed White Flies in my tent, 3 weeks left to flower. I've been told to either get neem oil or lady bugs. I kind of want to go for the lady bugs since there isn't very many of them and I've heard it would be a pretty bad idea to use anything such as neem within the last 3 weeks. What do you think?

I wouldnt use any checmicals even if its organic on buds that close, get lady bugs. there the best thing to get anytime of the year anytime of the plants life, they like Miss mother natures pets they take care of MJ ;) so id say lady bugs

what do you suggest to deal with outdoor pests?

What kind of Pest? there are many, Snakes, Deer, bears, Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies, White flies, Spider mites, Nematodes, there are many lol if you can narrow it down it would be easyer ;)

I wouldnt use any checmicals even if its organic on buds that close, get lady bugs. there the best thing to get anytime of the year anytime of the plants life, they like Miss mother natures pets they take care of MJ ;) so id say lady bugs

Thanks! I'll go looking around town today to see who had some :)

Re: Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz.

their we go, found your journal, you got some fine looking ladies their, looks like i got another journal to keep up to date with, nice to meet you mate, im sure you will love this site, also the contests are good to enter, you get some free stuff if you win like nutes and stuff like that, bpn products are about the best around, im just waiting for my delivery.

and just to show how nice some of the people are here this is what happend to me, i live well outside the usa, im in europe, and they dont sell pbn productd and have no outlets over here, plus i cudnt afford the $50 postage plus the cost of the nutes, long story but im out of work and a single dad with 2 kids, anyway out the blue, a member called teSmp dropped in and offered to pay towards the products, now another member jumped in and offered to chip in as well, then even better the owner of blue planet nutes offered to do the products at cost price, in total it came to $70, and this was paid for by members of this site, who i have never met and like i said ive only been here since march, this just shows the kind of people you have here compared to other sites.

teSmp is a top bloke on here and so is your nephew, i check his journal often and everyone here gets along, its a great site to be a member of and im so glad i found this site as i am chuffed to say i have made some very good friends, and where pretty much on opposite ends of the earth, it really is amazing how kind and dedicated some members are, their really are 2 many to name, but your nephew speaks to a good few of them so im sure he has filled you in what this sites about,

@teSmp is a solid dude.. He always has friendly words of advice. I too love this community. I want to say thanks for the support. On behalf of all the :420: members.:thanks::thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom