Multi Strain - Organic Mud Budz

im gone go n av a look at the entry in the contest, as for my auto conversation, i thought the idea of them been auto's means they flower under any light schedule, you dont need them under 12-12 at all, was told 20-4 was the best for auto, as for my other plants, i started them at 20-4 and changed up to 24-0 and did notice loads of growth at first,but it seems to have slowed down a bit, but i messed with the plants and fim'd them and ended up topping as i mest the fim up, so not sure what to make out of it now, their still under 24-0 though, so only time will tell what happens, my auto is under 24-0 till it gets growing a bit bigger then ill stick it under 20-4 as im sure the auto needs some light to get it to flower, or 24-0 might be a way of getting the auto to grow a bit, im not sure if the flower under 24-0, possibly do ive been told but not to sure, so ill take it 20-4 and stick it somewhere dark for the 4 hours, but on 24-0 your suppose to get more yield as the plant grows more but still flowers as its an auto strain.

grandpa, have you ever grow auto or is that an area your not familiar with??

Well the only auto i have gotten was from my own strain, slim chance of getting them for a cross strain, but i grew mine outdoors and on the 16 or 17 day they started to go into bloom automactly little buds so its aroudn 60 days out side sometimes longer depending on the strain ect

Here is Some Purp x Skunk i have been growing for a while.

Enjoy.

gmpnight.jpg

gmp5.jpg

gmp4.jpg

gmp2.jpg

gmp1.jpg

gmp.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Back
Top Bottom