Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Since they are doing so good outdoors, that leads me to believe that something was off in your grow area. I would try to mimic the conditions outdoors as much as possible. I would consider fresh air and lighting the most. I am thinking that if you replaced your CFLs with HID lights, you would be much better off. I bet that a 400 HPS or even MH would improve your indoor garden drastically. Just my 2 cents :)

as we discussed before already BPN!!! I can't do anything other than a CFL grow!!! but that is what I was thinking about the ladies doing better outside!!! I think that they were used to a HID light before I picked up the ladies!!! and the CFL's just couldn't cut it!!! but that big o HID in the sky said, "no worries there stoner!!! I'll hook you up with 1 more harvest this season!!!" LOL

:peacetwo:

Good to see you back again GT!!!

IM NOT YELLING!!! when its all caps I am yelling!!! LOL sorry but like I said the 3 !!! or ??? is like my signature move type of thing!!! it will always be a part of me!!! I even text on my phone like that!!! LOL

well I have new seeds going on in there and a new soil mix that I have used and showed that it works just fine!!!

UPDATE

Picture time!!!
but first a little break down on whats happening, BCGB has made a total recovery since being outside, her main stem has been growing out green instead of purple, and same with all the other laterals!!!
BK still looks like a beast, and with the little super tiny buds at the bottom, she smells already!!! But I did trim off some of those lower buds as so I don't get any rotting buds on there while she is flowering now!!! but I took a look at the trics that are at the bottom, all bending over, and all amber heads!!!
and GG still is the runt of the bunch!!! she will only have 5 tops!!! but hopefully they will all 5 be colas, the bud sites are spaced enough right, it might happen!!! she is also the only 1 that is taking her time on getting the trics out of her also, very very few...

(edit: sorry, stonr moment!!! also forgot to mention that I am now using bloom week 7-8 feeding schedule right now!!! and now that today marks day 1 of week 4, we are now moving on to Monster Bloom!!!) Feeding Schedule

PIX

B.C. GOD BUD
SAM_2936.JPG
SAM_2937.JPG

SAM_2942.JPG
SAM_2944.JPG

BLACKBERRY KUSH
SAM_2938.JPG
SAM_2939.JPG

SAM_2945.JPG
SAM_2946.JPG

GOD'S GIFT
SAM_2941.JPG
SAM_2940.JPG

SAM_2947.JPG
SAM_2948.JPG

I hope you enjoy!!! comment!!! rate!!! like!!! +rep!!! anything, let me know what you all think???!!!

Looking so much better stoner :)

Hey, are you still adding nutes? I think that overfeeding may have been a problem before. Just as an example, I am growing some peppers in a 5 gallon bucket in soil currently. The plants are about 2 months old. I have only fed 3 times with about 2 ounces of straight organic grow and organic bloom each time and just add water when they ask for it. Not that I am suggesting adding straight fert but just as an example of what I do sometimes. I pour my nutes down one side of the bucket so the roots can grow into it and take nutes when they want. There are many ways to skin a cat. Adding nutes with water is best but my point is that nutes will accumulate in the soil, especially organics, and will be broken down as time progresses if not leached out through excessive watering. Just something to think about... I probably messed up when I told you to add more nutes earlier when you started having problems. Looking good though!!!

hmmmm.... yes of course I am still using the nutes, today was their first doseage under the flowering schedule!!!

5 ml of Grow and Micro
20 ml of Bloom
4 ml of k bud, bio juice, and humate tea!!!

watering in between of course!!! now that the sun is the drying source, I have to water every other day!!! so feeding every 4 days now!!!

it is scary!!! I was all nervous when I did my first cut, but after that, you start thinking, "man I can't wait to see you grow up to look like your mom!" it gets easier!!! but if they die, its heart breaking!!!

try an aerocloner, don't do pellets or anything, the aerocloner comes highly recommended by everybody, and if you can't afford to buy it like myself, then check out 420fied's DIY aerocloner!!! it is what I am going to be making!!!

Yup, cloning is easy. some tips:

Use very low light when cloning. Dim florescent lights work well.
I don't like to use humidity domes because they usually die or get some sort of rot.
You shouldn't use nutes when cloning.
Keep the temperatures in the root zone, or where the roots will start to grow below 80 degrees, about 70-75 degrees is good. High temps will cause rot quickly.
420fied's DIY cloner design works really well.
If you don't want to build a cloner, here is one on ebay that I know for a fact works REALLY well. here is a link:
36 SITE AEROPONIC PLANT CLONING MACHINE EZ CLONE CLONER | eBay
The ebay cloner costs about $20 to make but the design is bullet proof.

Back
Top Bottom