Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Hey guys 2 weeks 2 days into 12.12 enjoy HD as you requested brother some close ups temps are running 77.3 Degrees and 45% RH
001718.JPG
005641.JPG
002748.JPG
003711.JPG
008506.JPG

Bump

I can't wait to see you harvest those plants, they look so healthy and perfect, I'm telling you now the smell and taste of the smoked bud is going to blow you away and you'll be on the BPN wagon for life

Thanks TCK. I gotta tell y'all a little about the organics. I treat them like a fine wine. It takes over a month to brew the grow, bloom, and biojuice. There is so much work that goes into each batch. Mixing hydroponic nutes is so easy and can be done in a few hours but the organics are my works of art. I bottled 250 gallons of bloom yesterday and it was a byatch to get it right. I can't wait until i can automate the process with machinery....I was covered with the smell of fermented bat guano but its all worth it to see these organic grows. 3 showers later and I no longer stink :)

The newest batch is my best yet as I have made many process improvements... ;)

I can't wait to see you harvest those plants, they look so healthy and perfect, I'm telling you now the smell and taste of the smoked bud is going to blow you away and you'll be on the BPN wagon for life

Thank K20 I to cannot wait for these ladies to finally thicken up and BPN ROCKS I ADVICE EVERYONE TO USE IT :high-five:

Thanks TCK. I gotta tell y'all a little about the organics. I treat them like a fine wine. It takes over a month to brew the grow, bloom, and biojuice. There is so much work that goes into each batch. Mixing hydroponic nutes is so easy and can be done in a few hours but the organics are my works of art. I bottled 250 gallons of bloom yesterday and it was a byatch to get it right. I can't wait until i can automate the process with machinery....I was covered with the smell of fermented bat guano but its all worth it to see these organic grows. 3 showers later and I no longer stink :)

Nice Blue, I'm gonna have to give your brew a run.
I admire a guy who takes pride in his work!
Peace
NEPharmer

Thanks for the bud shots. I'm studying closely at the bud development so with it really helps. Sure this your first time scroging? Looks great.

Lol right on brother please do study and fill me in of course this my first time scrogging lol I love this technique and by far the best in my books I think Ill harvest way more with this method than doing 8 plants like the last grow :circle-of-love::Namaste:

P.S. HIT MY 420 LIKES TIME TO smoke one

They may have stretched quite a bit but that screen will support them and makesure those heavy buds dont come crashing down. Even with the long internodes i think youre gonna pack on some bud

Wow Crower - cool bud forest you have got a brewin' in there! :high-five:

Looks great - nice and healthy, plus your environmental conditions are about perfect. Nice job! :thumb:

real nice for you to share that with us, I feel ya on the smell, even after feeding and washing my hands multiple times, I still have the smell on me.. At first the smell was somewhat strong and hard to adjust to, but now I embrace it lol. The batch I have is wonderful, so I can't wait to use it all up and buy some more, I'm definitely going BPN for as long as you're making it after seeing the results I personally have seen. I'm sure I speak for all of us on here using them when I say we really appreciate the work you put into your product and the support you provide to everyone using it :welldone:

Quick question for the audience. Why do we use synthetic nutes? Force feeding plants cant be good.

You can't "force feed" a plant. The plant will only uptake the nutes it wants. Anything more just goes to waste and too much more can burn the plant.

The main difference (IMHO) between organic and non-organic nutes is that organics contain microbes. The microbes work differently than the chemicals. They basically occupy space on the roots so it can't be occupied by "nasty stuff" (like pythium) AND, they break down the organic matter into elements that can be absorbed by the roots. Microbes are also very good for stimulating root growth.

The non-organic nutes don't need to be broken down by microbes. They're already in a form that's digestable by the plant and can be immediately ingested.

So, generally speaking, organics take a longer time to take effect because they have to be broken down first.

Now, with hydro, you get much faster growth rates and, it often involves frequent res changes where organic nutes may not yet have had time to full be broken down and ingested by the plant.

So, IMHO (again), synthetic nutes are ideally suited to hydro where organic nutes my not have as much time to take effect, and sometimes, can promote the growth of "nasty stuff" in the res.

In short, non-organic nutes isn't force feeding. It's just making sure what the plant wants is available - just in a different format than with organics.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom