Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

My #1 Lemon Skunk is doing the same thing. I noticed the pattern of the discoloration and it was just natural death. Which is kinda weird because my other lady has yet to start that phase of her life. I'm Guessing #1 is just matured really early compared to #2. The thing I am worried about is if that will affect my overall trichome production or will it be okay until it is ready for actual harvest.

Everything is looking top notch my friend! Really does suck about the God's gift though.

yea it does!!! I was thinking about putting a light over her in the middle of the night to cause light stress and see if she will pop out some seeds at least!!! I called the collective to see if they had any other complaints about any other Gods Gift, but no complaints... so I dont know on her!!!

:peacetwo:

Yea thats what I was thinking!!! i wont mind having some purple buds!!! approx. a lil over a week til harvest!!! you know I was reading about getting ready for harvest and it was said that during major cold areas, that it will make the pistols do the shrivel up thing, so I guess after last nights snow storm that all the sudden hit us, that I have to watch only the trics, they are getting more and more amber, the Blackberry has the most of the ambers out of them 3!!! i say she is about 85/15 ratio, BC God Bud is right behind her at about 90/10 but everyday there is more!!!

so.... a lil something to stress about now!!! yesterday, I had to move the ladies over to another spot due to the heavy rain and snow that we had gotten on monday... it was still dripping off the roof top when the sun came out and not getting any rays since sunday, they needed it badly!!! anyways, last night I went out to Best Buy for the Call of Duty: MW3 release party at midnight, I was in line since 5 yesterday afternoon!!! well anyways, where the ladies were sitting, there is a light that shines down right where they were!!! I just hope that the CFL bulb was not enough to make her stress!!! so if they herm now, oh well... at least I will get me some more fem seeds!!!

ok everybody, we have 2 different updates for you tonight!!! plant update and a pix update!!! Get your pipes loaded, your bong packed, and/or your blunt and/or joint rolled!!!

PLANT UPDATE!!!
Plant update first, now check this out, back on the 6th we had gotten a really really bad storm!!! I loved it personally!!! lightning and thunder!!! its great!!! I sat out and smoked bowl after bowl watching all this!!! well anyways, it started to hail!!! it dropped down to 30 degrees and the hail stayed all night!!! then on the 8th, we got hit with a really really bad wind storm!!! with that said, God's Gift had to be harvested!!! guess what happened!!! the wind pushed her off the table!!! that's how windy it got here!!! after that happened I brought the other 2 in behind the wall so the wind wouldn't be hitting them like that anymore!!! So BC God Bud and Blackberry Kush are the remaining 2 ladies out there!!! This morning I did the final flush for the both of the ladies, sunday is going to be the beginning of week 8!!! so its about time to harvest these babies!!! After looking at the trics today, AMBERS ALL OVER!!! on BCGB I would say is at about 40/60 by next week i'm hoping for 65/45!!! and on BK I would say she is about 50/50 now!!! depending on the rate of change, I might have to harvest BK before BCGB!!! I also did a defoliation on the both of them!!! now get a load of the PURPLE buds I have growing on over here!!! Also, I found out that it is best to check the trics with natural sunlight, it shows the ambers a hell of a lot better!!! with the LED light under the glass, it makes them look more on the cloudy side than ambers!!! If any of you have seen GoldenGoose's GDP journal he showed the trics having a purple tric stem, you know the stem of the tric that leads to the tric head, well I have mine doing the same thing!!! not as many as he had, but I have a lot of them!!! I couldn't get the camera to get that shot of those, but I got a the best tric shot that I could for you all!!!

PIX UPDATE!!!

B.C. GOD BUD
11-11_BC1.JPG
11-11_BC2.JPG
11-11_BC3.JPG
11-11_BC4.JPG
11-11_BC5.JPG
11-11_BC6.JPG
11-11_BC7.JPG
11-11_BC8.PNG

BLACKBERRY KUSH
11-11_BK1.JPG
11-11_BK2.JPG
11-11_BK3.JPG
11-11_BK4.JPG
11-11_BK5.JPG
11-11_BK6.JPG
11-11_BK7.JPG
11-11_BK8.JPG
11-11_BK9.JPG

11-11_BK10.PNG

so what do you all think???

THose are definitely frosty. I'll bet they smell awesome. With some amber Trichomes they must be close to ready.

nice and frosty...what so they smell like? fruity? skunky?, sweet? spicy? just curious. this part of the grow is when they start smelling the best and that is what I do everytime I go into my room....just smell each plant intently..

THose are definitely frosty. I'll bet they smell awesome. With some amber Trichomes they must be close to ready.

The smell is amazing!!! they have a bigger smell than the Afgoo's did outside!!! I think a lot had to do with BPN nutes!!! and not to mention, the amount of help that I recieved from Corey throughout this grow!!!

nice and frosty...what so they smell like? fruity? skunky?, sweet? spicy? just curious. this part of the grow is when they start smelling the best and that is what I do everytime I go into my room....just smell each plant intently..

SUPER FROSTY!!! then again, BK has been frosty since I brought her home!!! when she was put outside to flower, she only took 3 days to put out the snow storm all on the sugar leaves, with tons of pistols popping out!!! she was in a hurry to flower!!! I wish I could of had a full plant with her!!!

Now, the smell!!! Blackberry is the most sweetest smell I have smelt from a plant!!! more a fruity smell than anything, thats just when you walk by it, hell down the way a bit and you can still smell them!!! Now BC has more of a pungent smell, it is very strong odor, it smells more on the spicy side, but when you touch the top (just a fingertip no over excessive grabbing now!!!) it gets to a more sweet smell, not fruity, but sweet!!! but out of the 2 BC is my fav cus she has more of course!!! but as far as smell goes, I love to smell BK!!! When I was doing my defoliation, I could smell her the whole time, and it just got stronger as I kept clipping!!!

This post is a specially dedicated post to Corey over @ Blue Planet Nutrients!!!

:happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY!!! you are a god send from the heavens with your generosity and wisdom!!! I hope you have a great birthday my brotha!!!

This post is a specially dedicated post to Corey over @ Blue Planet Nutrients!!!

:happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY!!! you are a god send from the heavens with your generosity and wisdom!!! I hope you have a great birthday my brotha!!!

Thank you so much Buddy!!! :thanks:

hell yea man!!! proud of you!!! I would be right there with you if I had to, but like we discussed before already, I have other means of making sure that I can pass a drug test!!! not to mention with the card, it shouldn't affect me!!!

I am glad to see you finally made the time to stop on by!!! when you going to show me your harvest my good man???

Hey Aston,

Well my primary harvest yielded about 14 mason jars full or so.
I never took the time to weigh it out. I think I'm going to take half of it and make hash. I like hash cause IMO it is a bit more healthy for you than smoking the flowers.
The best thing about it is it will last forever when stored correctly. You don't have to worry about it drying out on you. Even though I did use the humidipaks in my jars to hold the relative humidity at 70 percent for my flowers. They seem to work pretty well.

As you know though this year I got hit hard with the outdoor elements. Next year I hope to avoid a lot of that by growing within an enclosed area. If that fails me then I will be moving to an indoor setup and forget about the outdoor for awhile. I think though we just had a bad year for bugs and stuff. Even my tomatoes got attacked by spider mites and stuff.

Hey Aston,

Well my primary harvest yielded about 14 mason jars full or so.
I never took the time to weigh it out. I think I'm going to take half of it and make hash. I like hash cause IMO it is a bit more healthy for you than smoking the flowers.
The best thing about it is it will last forever when stored correctly. You don't have to worry about it drying out on you. Even though I did use the humidipaks in my jars to hold the relative humidity at 70 percent for my flowers. They seem to work pretty well.

As you know though this year I got hit hard with the outdoor elements. Next year I hope to avoid a lot of that by growing within an enclosed area. If that fails me then I will be moving to an indoor setup and forget about the outdoor for awhile. I think though we just had a bad year for bugs and stuff. Even my tomatoes got attacked by spider mites and stuff.

Be careful, if the humidipaks you have maintain 70% RH they are probably for cigars, 70% is too high for mmj to be stored at, you are asking for mold.

This is a really good guideline I try to follow:

+70% RH - too wet, needs to sit outside the jar to dry for 12-24 hours, depending.

65-70% RH - the product is almost in the cure zone, if you will. It can be slowly brought to optimum RH by opening the lid for 2-4 hours.

60-65% RH - the stems snap, the product feels a bit sticky, and it is curing.

55-60% RH - at this point it can be stored for an extended period (3 months or more) without worrying about mold. The product will continue to cure.

Below 55% RH - the RH is too low for the curing process to take place. The product starts to feel brittle. Once you've hit this point, nothing will make it better. Adding moisture won't restart the curing process; it will just make the product wet.

Tightly sealed Mason jars with the metal bands and lids are completely airtight. Once the humidity stabilizes in the jar it will not dry out for years, unless you open it that is.

Back
Top Bottom