Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

hey astoner a few ideas to help stretch your dollars, i dont know if they have harbor freight tool stores where you are but if they do they have submersable pumps in there way cheap, i got a 200gph for like 14 bucks. and ace hardware is a usualy great place to get some flexible tubing by the foot that would work nice for an aero cloner. just some ideas i know what it is to be super strict budget on this stuff.

Yeah I need a cloner myself and I will be making it for sure. so far 7 out of 9 clones took in my rockwool. The only downside was the guesswork involved in not being able to see root spikes off the stem. You really can't tell if they root until they poke through.

PIC UPDATE!!!

ok here we are finally another picture update!!! we are on the last day of week 5 and they are starting to fatten up already, well BCGB is... BK is super frosty and GG is just a lil runt still!!! she is not a mass producer at all!!! I would like to see her at her full potential, how can I stress her to make her herm??? I want her to give me some seeds!!! I was thinking of taking a powerful flashlight to her in the dark period to cause a light leak type of thing??? but all I have is a halogen light like one of those shop lights!!! well anyways, here they are!!! still using BPN Farmer's Pride Organics line at the Monster Bloom schedule at this moment, which is
5ml Grow
20 ml Bloom
5 ml Micro
4 ml of K-bud, Humate tea, and Bio Juice
and of course 1 tsp of molasses per gallon!!!
all aerated for 24 hours before feed!!!

B.C. GOD BUD
10-27_BC1.JPG
10-27_BC2.JPG
10-27_BC3.JPG
10-27_BC4.JPG
10-27_BC5.JPG

BLACKBERRY KUSH
10-27_BK1.JPG
10-27_BK2.JPG
10-27_BK3.JPG
10-27_BK4.JPG
10-27_BK5.JPG

GOD'S GIFT
10-27_GG1.JPG
10-27_GG2.JPG
10-27_GG3.JPG
10-27_GG4.JPG
10-27_GG5.JPG

Rate, comment, +reps, like, do something, let me know what you all think!!!

:peacetwo:

oh and by the way!!! this is the 1000th post I have made here in :420: community!!!

ok, now I have a question about the outdoor grows!!!

I was looking up the amount of daylight that my area gets, and it shows that I am getting 10hrs and 54 mins right now, as of today, but more in the middle of the month it will be 10hr 30 min. so with the light going less, does that mean I will be able to harvest sooner than the 8 weeks, they have just gone into their 6th week of flower, and the BC God Bud is starting to fatten up nicely!!! so the question is... Does it matter on the amount of light being less and less on the time before harvest???

I also ask because the temps are starting to drop a lot more, pretty much for the weekend I am looking at mid 60's and chance of rain!!! looking at the trics, there is still some clear, a lot cloudy, and few amber!!!

Hey buddy, it is still going to take the same amount of time to mature. If you wanted to extend the photoperiod, you could always put a light on your porch over your plants and put it on a timer and extend the day by an hour or so. You could do that and extend the photoperiod to 18 hours and veg during the winter if temps are not an issue. You could also set up a make shift greenhouse to help with low temps

You know all I heard when I was reading that is "you have to spend some money!!!" Lol!!!well the temps are an issue but when the winds starts to blow, that's when it drops in temps here, but I poull the ladies out of direct wind path and stick em behind a wall fof cover, then when I get up, I put them back out in the open!!! Guess it will have to do for the next 2 weeks or so!!!

PICTURE UPDATE

ok we are now in the week 6 of flower!!! and they are fattening up now!!! check out the new shots of them!! we are using the Feed Charts - Blue Planet Nutrients as shown here!!!
A few issues that I need to address are, with BC God Bud she is starting to turn her fan leaves yellow, everyday I am pulling off dying, yellowing leaves, I thought at first, maybe she was wanting Nitrogen, so I gave her a lil extra of grow to give her some more, well its still yellowing... So i figure that she is going with nature and dying off!!! it is November now after all... the other issue is with God's Gift, she is sooooooo weak!!! I was feeling her stems and it felt as if they were paper thin, so I bent it a little bit and she didn't stand back up... I now have a twig holding it up!!! i did another stem, same thing!!! so I don't know whats up with her... well anyways, here's the pictures...

B.C. God Bud
11-1_BCGB1.JPG
11-1_BCGB2.JPG
11-1_BCGB3.JPG
11-1_BCGB4.JPG
11-1_BCGB5.JPG

Check out this with the God Bud, I don't know if it is genetic for this to happen or if it is the temps outside, at nights it drops down to about 55 F.
BCGB_purp1.JPG
BCGB_purp2.JPG

Blackberry Kush
11-1_BK1.JPG

11-1_BK2.JPG

11-1_BK3.JPG
11-1_BK4.JPG
11-1_BK5.JPG

God's Gift
11-1_GG1.JPG
11-1_GG2.JPG
11-1_GG3.JPG
11-1_GG4.JPG
11-1_GG5.JPG

I dont know if you can see it, but in the 2nd picture of the BCGB, I like the look of it, yellowing off from the bottom, light green on the bud leaves, and then the buds look almost blueish!!! I like it!!!

Well what do you all think????

Whats good GT!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!! yea I figured the same, especially when I uped the N nutes in here just a tad, and nothing... so I figure she is just doing what nature is making her do!!!

Get some rest over there brotha!!! how's the new 1?!?!? I know that can be tiring!!!

Hey there Astonr420!! Your plants sure do have some nice looking trichs!! That is strange about the Gods Gift plant.......I never heard of that before. :thumb:

Hey there Astonr420!! Your plants sure do have some nice looking trichs!! That is strange about the Gods Gift plant.......I never heard of that before. :thumb:

Thanks CF!!! yea I don't know about GG she just never wanted to make it from day 1!!! I think its the nutes thats keeping her alive!!! when I don't feed her, the leaves start to brown off and die!!! but as soon as I feed her, she stops browning off!!! I'm hoping that with her growing all retarded like, she will in turn make me all retarded!!! LOL

Thanks my friend, bu the new one isn't here YET!!! we are waiting though...

oh thats even worse!!! "babe its time".....4 hours later after the hospital.... "im sorry babe, I thought the baby was coming"..... next day..... "babe its time" ....... 6 hours later after the hospital...... "sorry babe, I was sure it was time"... LOL keep your head up bro!!!

Yes, the waiting can be the worst part!! I also hate the stay at the hospital. Last child we had I felt like I was a a time share presentation. Several times a day.. Someone would pop in to sell photos.. or some other type of item to remember the special birthing occasion..and also sell immunizations and baby tests that will only be redone days later by the family physician..I swear..next baby we have I am going to put a no solicitation sign on the door! :high-five:

whats good 70sG!!!

the way I get those tric shots is from the number 4 pic to all the ladies, the bud shots!!! I use my camera, I turn on the macro setting and getting as close as I can to focus in on the bud and snap that shot, I then view the pic on the camera and zoom in on the photo. My camera can zoom in 12.5x!!! while viewing it, I can snip that image and save it as a new photo. And thats how I do it!!!

Back
Top Bottom