Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

I noticed some purple stems on your plant in your last photographs. Some have suggested that purple stems are a sign of a calcium and magnesium deficiency and other have suggested it is a phosphorous deficiency.

I noticed some purple stems on your plant in your last photographs. Some have suggested that purple stems are a sign of a calcium and magnesium deficiency and other have suggested it is a phosphorous deficiency.

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll do a bit of reading up on it, And try to figure out a good solution. Maybe a little extra Cal mag next few feedings?

I have a question about using co2.
If I sat a 20lbs co2 tank outside my grow room. Using co2 controller/timer, reg& valve. Can I when running the tubing in to the room, Run the tubing around the top of my ceiling to drift down over the top of my lights/ballast fans Etc on to the plants. Or could this blow my 1000w blubs and or burn out equipment.

Assuming my 1000w light is in a wing reflector with out the cool tube to cover the bulb. Some day i'll upgrade to better hoods that don't have protected bulbs. When Both my rooms are fully complete.

-------------
Just asking, to make sure what im ordering Monday is what I really want.
I Plan on getting a Humidity/co2/temp controller. Adding in a Dehumidifier to the room, and a Lux WIN100 Heating & Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat on to my space heater, to control my night time temps.

My night time temps has been way to low, and my RH% way to high.

Lights on temp Avg 70-74f
Night time temps has been hitting low 40's to mid 50's.
And RH% during lights on, Has been getting up over 60%.

What zone I would like to be in is
lights on temp 70-74F
Lights off 55-60F

While Keeping RH% at around min 30% max 40%.

I figure where as Im getting the things to help make life easyer, I might aswell get the thing I can add a co2 system in on latter when able.
Unless I have the funds left over after I get the needed things to finish my 2nd room.

Will also be placing a seed order, to have some thing to fall back on if I fail at re veging my ladies. I want to try out that monster cropping.
I think i'll be going with x25 Fem G13 White widow seeds. Comes with 9 random G13 fem freebies. I would have to relook to see what the 9 strains were.

That's my plan over all for this upcoming week, Setting up my Climate controlling and getting some seeds. and maybe co2.

if im not mistaken co2 is more helpful at higher temps like 85-90f is optimum?
there was a discussion on this somewhere id make sure your running optimally if your using co2
and there could be downsides to it also

if im not mistaken co2 is more helpful at higher temps like 85-90f is optimum?
there was a discussion on this somewhere id make sure your running optimally if your using co2
and there could be downsides to it also

Yes, I think your fully correct. I was doing a bit of reading around the forums and net last night. Read Grooms with Co2 needs to be kept 80-85F with a RH% of between 30-40%. And a limit of 750-1500 ppm of co2 per hour released over your plants.

If it is really worth it And helps potency and growth, I can make those conditions.

yea that stuff wouldn't work for me I cant afford to buy and run chillers

Normally nor could I. If it wasn't for my Income Tax return, I wouldn't be able to get any of the things I would like to add into my Grow. OR be able to start in on my 2nd room.

At this time every year, I try to invest half to almost all of my income tax. In hopes I can make a good turn over. or keep a good thing going long term.

After all Bills and house hold needs are meet first ofc..

As fare as the Co2 set up goes, I plan to use that probably only during flowering.

Just Placed my Order, Which will fully finish my current grow room.

Apollo 1000w MH+Hps Ballast + hood/bulb combo.
Fan Speed Controller.
Digital Controller:Temperature, Humidity, C02.
20Lbs Co2 Tank.
Co2 Valve and Regulator.
Lux Products WIN100 5-2 Day Programmable Outlet Thermostat for AC and Space Heaters.
Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier.

During Veg, I'll use just the one 1000w MH, During Flowering I will use Both 1000w HPS.
When I get my 2nd room fully built, I'll move every thing from the current room, to the larger room. And order a new 1000w MH for the Veg Room.
Once my Order is fully here and set up, Construction on the new room will begin. Now That I have all the new rooms mechanicals.

Yesterday I went to the hardware store, Picked up all the new 12-2 wire, x3 20A Outlet's, 20amp breaker a 20A GFCI outlet Etc to wire in the full new set up.
So todays plan is to get the Wiring and new plugs full in place.

wow I think that's all I got im speechless that's a lot going into it man
Good vibes everything works out smooth for you Rx :circle-of-love:
Happy Tokerday :thumb:

SAM_1130.JPG

SAM_1132.JPG

Below is Carm Mother #2.
SAM_11291.JPG

Pointing out the new Thermostat for my space heater, Works awesome. Been keeping my night temps right where I want it.
SAM_1131.JPG

SAM_11281.JPG

SAM_11331.JPG

SAM_1136.JPG

SAM_1135.JPG

SAM_11341.JPG

Back
Top Bottom