WR Indoor Grow - WhiteDwarf/Roadrunner.

hey i need some help with CO2, i have a medium size oxigen tank, empty as of right now and its got a pressure mesering devise conected to it, how much do you need to relase in a small area like a closet ? i'm new to CO2 but i want to try it...

It depends on the size of your closet. Truthfully if your closet is small just opening the door will every once in while will do it. There are many inexpensive ways to DIY. I looked for the link for you, but I couldn't find it.
I think you will find it the grow section or someone will find it for you.

The description of what you are growing sounded so good I felt like eating some of it. lol :peace:

Just caught up on you journal. Looks like you have some nice buds a brewing, good luck and can not wait to see those things thicken up. Great job...

well i'm a day after feeding the RR with 3ml GHE flora bloom (P,K) per 1.5L and i see no signs of nuts burn its looking nice, i orderd a new Soler & Palau 4" Mixvent fan TD250/100 vent with a matching high quality carbon filter and some Insulated Ducting i'm gonna put it in the closet untill the 1.2x1.2x2m dark room 120 will arrive, the smell now is just insainly unplesent even from only 1 RR plant.

well i'm a day after feeding the RR with 3ml GHE flora bloom (P,K) per 1.5L and i see no signs of nuts burn its looking nice, i orderd a new Soler & Palau 4" Mixvent fan TD250/100 vent with a matching high quality carbon filter and some Insulated Ducting i'm gonna put it in the closet untill the 1.2x1.2x2m dark room 120 will arrive, the smell now is just insainly unplesent even from only 1 RR plant.

Yeah, she reeks. Keep an eye on the stems leading up to the leaves. On a couple of pics, I could detect the tell tale pattern of red/pink spreading through the stalk. I had the same problem early in flower and it is a dead givaway of a P def. Problem with the GHE stuff is it is so hot, you can just destroy a grow with it if you're not careful, so I'd start thinking about grabbing a bag of Indonesian bat guano and ammend your soil with it at the rate of 1/2 tsp per 1" of planter size, then mix up a 1/2 strengt tea, and water/feed with that for awhile...if you can get it within a day or two, it'll blast that yield into the next dimension. Yours makes mine look like a midget, and mine weighed 33.9 grams when we broke into it the other night.

You're doing an awsome job.

Yeah, she reeks. Keep an eye on the stems leading up to the leaves. On a couple of pics, I could detect the tell tale pattern of red/pink spreading through the stalk. I had the same problem early in flower and it is a dead givaway of a P def. Problem with the GHE stuff is it is so hot, you can just destroy a grow with it if you're not careful, so I'd start thinking about grabbing a bag of Indonesian bat guano and ammend your soil with it at the rate of 1/2 tsp per 1" of planter size, then mix up a 1/2 strengt tea, and water/feed with that for awhile...if you can get it within a day or two, it'll blast that yield into the next dimension. Yours makes mine look like a midget, and mine weighed 33.9 grams when we broke into it the other night.

You're doing an awsome job.

thanks, i'll try get the bat guano but its very hard to get here, the steams of some leafs do tend to go abit pink like you said and i'm waiting to see how much adding P will make it go away for now its not looking so bad and yeah i'm useing the GHE very carefuly and every other watering i use only water cyclex are poping out all over and it looks like i can get maybe 40-50gr if i wont f*** things up :smokin:

as always thanks for the great info.

Hey WeedRyder Thanks again.....So I hunted down your grow and just completed reading it! I'm so glad you are getting along with that 250 watter! Everything looks very healthy, And the hairs are popping everywhere :cheer:! Keep up the Great work. See you later. :peace:

yeah they got me from one of the mails i got from attitude, my country is a bitch...
they didnt open any case or record for me they just confescated all and let me off with a warning and if i grow again i go to jail... ffs after all the hard work i still live in a shitty country with stupid laws...

i will stay, they will never kill my soul and love for cultivating but it sure bumbed me alot, when the police came here they thought i might be growing for selling and when they interagated me and i explained them its my own plants and i'm growing it for my own use and i dont have anyone involved in this and didnt arm anyone then they understod and just let me go with a warning that if they come to me again and i grow then its straight to jail...

i tryed grow without anyone knowing and i did that well but they got me through the customs, import tax services someone reported my package from attitude and thats how they got to me...

Back
Top Bottom